KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doc Samson vs Colossus

Doc Samson vs Colossus
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
But the OP is calling for regular Samson.

Missed that part of the OP. I agree Piotr should win then.

But Thing > both of them

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:03 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Samson is a few notches below Colossus and Thing.

Steel> rock.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 01:29 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Colossus.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 07:24 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Bump.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 06:25 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I got that feeling as well, but I could be wrong. up until recently, I thought that the Thing would walk all over Samson. In retrospect, i have always believed that Petey would do the same to the Thing. being composed of sturdier materials and everything that goes along with that kind of thinking.
Don't cosign him so quickly. Here's his "reasoning":

Originally posted by h1a8
With a microscopic amount of my strength I can move my flesh. Similarly, If it takes a microscopic amount of Colossus' strength to move his own adamantium flesh BUT all of Hulk's strength to barely move in Colossus's adamantium flesh skin then a tiny portion of Colossus strength is far beyond Hulk's. So if Colossus hit Hulk with any significant portion of his strength Hulk would be splattered.

Now this is and if then argument. So the conclusion only follows if the premises does.
Originally posted by psycho gundam
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 06:33 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

pete would take him but it wouldn't be easy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 07:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Colossus has literally more strength and power when blinking, vs Hulk.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 07:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

LOL, and Colossus isn't Adamantium. Even if he were, look at what the Hulk did to Ultron in less than a minute. Then there's the beam that was unable to harm the Hulk but was capable of liquefying Adamantium. Colossus would be crushed by the Hulk in most cases and showings. Colossus still gets my vote against Samson.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 07:41 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

How much of Hulk's strength would it take to pinch and dent a ball of adamantium? Colossus (adamantium version) could do it with a tiny portion of his strength. It's like me pinching my own skin.

In other words, if it takes Hulk nearly all of hus strength to pinch in my human skin whereas it takes me a tiny portion of my strength to do then I'm astronomically stronger than Hulk.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 01:05 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WwwwwwwTTTTFFFFF

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 01:10 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How much of Hulk's strength would it take to pinch and dent a ball of adamantium? Colossus (adamantium version) could do it with a tiny portion of his strength. It's like me pinching my own skin.

In other words, if it takes Hulk nearly all of hus strength to pinch in my human skin whereas it takes me a tiny portion of my strength to do then I'm astronomically stronger than Hulk.

Hulk has ripped Modok adamantium body to shreds. Get out of here with this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 01:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Colossus still gets my vote against Samson.

Some Gamma fan you are, betraying Doc Samson for the failure known as Colossus! sad

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 01:20 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by zopzop
Some Gamma fan you are, betraying Doc Samson for the failure known as Colossus! sad

If this was psycho Samson, I'd pick him, but it isn't.

Okay, now think on this. What are you basing Colossus being made of Adamantium from? Even if he were made of that substance, the Hulk has torn it like toilet paper. It was Nul, but it was his body, and the Hulk went along with Nul unlike the rest of the Worthy who were spiritually shackled and replaced by the spirits within them.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 02:17 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Colossus aint ass and neither is doc. Probably too close to call. Bye the way who hurt hulk with fire? I seen him tank human touch nova blast and healed in sec. Any fire outside of god level magic hurting him is bad writing.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 05:38 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anadrol1

Colossus takes majority clearly

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 01:42 PM
Anadrol1 is currently offline Click here to Send Anadrol1 a Private Message Find more posts by Anadrol1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

So colossus is now made of adamantium and is stronger than hulk? Even thing, who is superior to colossus is nothing more than 3-4 shot material for hulk after he returned from sakaar

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 02:23 PM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Who wins in 2020?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2020 08:38 PM
lawest9

Colossus, he's stronger and probably better trained in H2H.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2020 08:48 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by lawest9
Colossus, he's stronger and probably better trained in H2H.
I'm pretty sure Colossus is way better trained than Samson is he's been trained by Wolverine for years.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2020 08:54 PM
lawest9

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm pretty sure Colossus is way better trained than Samson is he's been trained by Wolverine for years.
Which is my thoughts exactly.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2020 09:10 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote