KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 115 116 [117] 118 119 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
and you didn't think it would stick out tongue stick out tongue

Well its just barely pulling it off Lol.

And I think it helped that Solo flopped.

Well deserved though thumb up

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 09:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by cdtm
Space cadet makes it so easy. I can sympathize, going through withdrawel myself with no Dragon Ball Super to complain about.

Besides, he overreacts to perfectly reasonable criticisms all the time. Went off on Namebro, for gods sake, and he LIKED the movie.
I Went off on Nemenuts because he's a piece of shit. He's constantly insulting me and I struck back. You're not even on his/her/it's level which is saying something.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:51 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 12:47 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 05:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Nice, I'm actually surprised. I didn't think it would make 2 billion, though I knew it'd get close.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 06:17 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I Went off on Nemenuts because he's a piece of shit. He's constantly insulting me and I struck back. You're not even on his/her/it's level which is saying something.

Are you Indian, by chance?

You remind me of a more psychotic Abhi.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 08:25 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's how he rolls, yep.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 09:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's how he rolls, yep.

Well, people like Neme just get so tired of losing arguments they have to resort to personal attacks. Not surprising tbh.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 09:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One theory I'm hearing is that Loki didn't die. In fact Loki is Banner. Lol. And that the real Banner is somewhere off with Valkyrie and Korg.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Surtur
One theory I'm hearing is that Loki didn't die. In fact Loki is Banner. Lol. And that the real Banner is somewhere off with Valkyrie and Korg.
Dear god I hope that's not true....that would be a hilariously AWFUL reveal. I don't think that's what's going on though.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:55 PM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Dear god I hope that's not true....that would be a hilariously AWFUL reveal. I don't think that's what's going on though.
Of course it isn't. For one very simple reason. Why would Bruce talk to Hulk when he's on his own and there aren't any other Avengers around? Why would Bruce nearly transform into Hulk inside the Hulkbuster armour when no one can see?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:32 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah dumb theory

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:04 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Avengers: Infinity War (2018) 8/10.

Finally! Pain in the butt waiting for the official digital release so I can watch a good HD copy at home while trying to avoid spoilers, but it's a price I'm happy to pay so I never have to set foot in another theater again and have the whole experience ruined for me by entitled scrotumbags.

What a blast! Don't know how much the Russo brothers have earned from this franchise but they're worth every penny (and by penny I mean millions of dollars).

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 09:06 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This film is the G.O.A.T. for me. No question. Thanos is the best villain/character of all time. Period. This movie is so much better than the empire strikes back in a much more competitive landscape its not even close. Darker, far greater action, better acting, superior characters, better ending, better overall story.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 08:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It IS the ESB for todays kids. And Thanos is their Vader. No question.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 08:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
It IS the ESB for todays kids. And Thanos is their Vader. No question.
Far superior film and villain. Thanos’ will is on another level since he’s the big bad Vader was just an enforcer to Sidious’ will.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 08:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched this twice in the theaters, watching it tonight again at home. Looking forward to it actually.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 09:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

saw this 7 times in theater.. gonna buy at least 5 copies on blu ray

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 09:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I’ll hold off until the Blu-ray comes out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 11:42 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Read that there's future plans for Red Skull since he's free to leave that planet.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 03:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I' a f*cking idiot.

I own a 4K UHD tv and an Xbox One S and I truly didn't know that the console has 4K abilities for streaming and 4K discs.

Infinity War is gonna look fantastic.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 09:36 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote