KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 116 117 [118] 119 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I watched this. Surprisingly entertaining. The Guardians of the Galaxy made this film possible. It couldn't have been done without them and they had the funniest parts. Some of the other lesser characters should have been left out, though, like Spiderman for example. He is terrible.

The ending was weak, though. No resolution. But yeah, Thanos is basically the same villain as the latest Da Vinci Code film, Inferno, wanting to control population.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 11:13 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Well the story isn't actually finished with Avengers 4 out later on.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 11:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The ending wasn’t weak it’s a two parter you no wit. Patient leech can’t even follow along the poor dimwit.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 11:55 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Just watched again. Not as good as at the Theatre but still a really good movie. 9/10

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:10 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
The ending wasn’t weak it’s a two parter you no wit. Patient leech can’t even follow along the poor dimwit.

Oh so you have finally CALMED down enough to admit that now?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The ending was damn perfect. Thanos achieved his goal, heroes were in shock and despair.

"Thanos will return."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh so you have finally CALMED down enough to admit that now?
Ending is perfect. Thanos would beat the shit out of Superman.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
^ Well the story isn't actually finished with Avengers 4 out later on.
Originally posted by quanchi

Of course there will be another film, it's the Marvel universe. But it's not like it says "Part 1," so there's no indication that this shouldn't be at least a somewhat self-contained film. So my criticism still stands.

But regardless it actually was a surprisingly entertaining film and did deliver on some promises they've been building up with. Even if the film is a little bloated with unnecessary characters, it does a surprisingly good job juggling them all and at a 2.5 hour runtime it never drags. Much of the film's humor landed very well (thanks largely to the Guardians of the Galaxy).

And although I actually thought the part with Bruce Banner trying (and failing) to turn into Hulk was pretty funny, it would have been nice to see more of actual Hulk. The mediocre CGI battle at the beginning of the movie wasn't good enough. But no doubt there will be some pay-off with that later on.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:41 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The film ended perfectly it’s like some ******* complaining Vader didn’t die at the end of ANH since they all have different titles. Leech your taste for the most part sucks as does your petty criticism.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:44 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Poor quanch can't handle film criticism without getting #triggered.

As you should have been able to pick up on: I liked the film. Much more than many other Marvel films.

Hell, even Doctor Strange was good in this and I thought his movie sucked balls.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The ending was perfect acting like it should have concluded the story shows your ignorance.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 01:11 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Of course there will be another film, it's the Marvel universe. But it's not like it says "Part 1," so there's no indication that this shouldn't be at least a somewhat self-contained film. So my criticism still stands.

Either way it's a stupid criticism and no you need the movie itself to actually say "Part 1" unless of course you're too stupid to work all that out.

Last edited by Kazenji on Aug 13th, 2018 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah I think the days of films ending with “to be continued” are long gone.

Especially with something like an Avengers franchise you know its not the end.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 10:00 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It reminded me of Thanos' ultimate triumph in the SS cartoon.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 10:47 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Oh yeah and then it got cancelled lol

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 12:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos is the baddest villain in any cinematic universe. I called it. Told you so, D. Thor.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Aug 13th, 2018 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 12:53 PM
Bentley
Seitei

The film ended so perfectly that if he MCU just stopped dead everyone would be fully satisfied with how it all went down thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 01:12 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kang would worship the ground Thanos walks on. That is undeniable.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 04:30 PM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by Bentley
The film ended so perfectly that if he MCU just stopped dead everyone would be fully satisfied with how it all went down thumb up
Eh, no.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:08 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by quanchi112
Kang would worship the ground Thanos walks on. That is undeniable.

There is no MCU Kang so I'm guessing you mean no one that matters worships Thanos.

Accurate.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 08:14 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote