KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down
Did you just imply Lord Thanos and Khan (the real badass version not that other guy) were Cucks. These guys are as alpha as it gets.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Alpha's" die like real men, going out in a fiery fury; spitting out damnation with their final breath. They don't get beat up and placed in cold storage lockers.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

"Alpha's" die like real men, going out in a fiery fury; spitting out damnation with their final breath. They don't get beat up and placed in cold storage lockers.
Oh please that guy was a crybaby blaming his woes on Kirk. Kirk was in the midst of self doubt and comes out on top out thinking that poor man's Khan. The alpha Khan crash landed, got into an unfair fight since initially Spock was armed, and then while in the process of killing Spock his whore started shooting an unarmed Khan. You know damn well I can bring up the laughable space seed fight in which the lesser Khan lost one on one to Kirk.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Losers cry about "unfair fights", winners go home after the game and **** the prom queen, that's what Shatner Kirk does.

btw, you don't get more "Alpha" than Shatner's Kirk. He's the zenith. Anyhow, this has nothing to do with IW part1, so moving on.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Losers cry about "unfair fights", winners go home after the game and **** the prom queen, that's what Shatner Kirk does.

btw, you don't get more "Alpha" than Shatner's Kirk. He's the zenith. Anyhow, this has nothing to do with IW part1, so moving on.
Uhm I don't care what Sean connerys line was in the Rock. Context is key.

Shatner's Kirk would have no chance against alpha BeneKhan.

It's Thanos' time to shine and I'm going to be unbearable after this movie hits. I can't wait.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:07 PM
Darth Thor

Ha! I read this and in my head it was all in Sean Connery's voice.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Thanos will never be the icon Vader is.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:36 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
I do not care what others believe. I was there for Thanos since I first saw him. You Vader sycophants make me laugh because he's a pussy. I'm all that matters.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:44 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Concession accepted.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 02:41 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Concession accepted.
That is fine you champion a crybaby mamas boy who turned away from the dark side at the end. Wimp.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 02:42 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

And you champion a guy who has perpetual blue balls.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 03:27 AM
quanchi112
Disney

And you champion a guy who has perpetual blue balls.
So you're jelly he's banging the personification of death. Grow up.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 01:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Speculating as to the anticipation and the possibility of the possibility this could be the greatest marvel film to date. Ten years in the making and the culmination of three phases. Let that reverberate for a moment, ten years in the making. Thanos. I'm going to make you all so ****ing sick over Thanos I can't wait.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:23 PM
TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:10 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
I do not care what others believe. I was there for Thanos since I first saw him.

You know, I saw Thanos as well...

The following stands out in my mind when I think about him:

Attachment: phoenix defeats thanos.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:13 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Can't wait to see Thanos make fools of the Guardians and Iron Man.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You know, I saw Thanos as well...

The following stands out in my mind when I think about him:
Thanos is about to conquer the Phoenix force in comics but this is the film section. He's about to conquer the cinematic universe, cuck troll.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:10 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos is about to conquer the Phoenix force in comics but this is the film section. He's about to conquer the cinematic universe, cuck troll.

You know he loses at the end, right?

Cos he kills Black Widow and unleashes full on raged up Hulk.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:32 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Is he going to conquer as he did in the following?

Attachment: quanchi0004ho.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:36 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by jaden101
You know he loses at the end, right?

Cos he kills Black Widow and unleashes full on raged up Hulk.
I know you're an idiot at the beginning, the middle, and the end of the story.

I know Thanos will be a threat to the entire universe, Bilbo.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:38 AM