KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Reality check, kid.

Ezraflash is easily the worst thing about JL.

Don't be so quick, Eisenberg/Lex could have a small part and he'll surely steal the shit-show then. Possibly with just a look.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Good God. Forgot he is in this...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Darkseid is a superior character, it's my personal preference. Saying "but Thanos has evolved" is just empty lip service.

Okay?

I like both, as they both have great characters and great stories throughout their history. Being one of these *name* is great, *name* sucks!" is silly, imo. Reminds me of that retard member Wrathful Dwarf who thought DC was the best and that Marvel was pure shit.
you said Darkseid is much more layered implying more depth so you rescind that to you prefer Darskeid. I can live with that. Thanos is a deeper character.

I never said DC was pure shit but I've always loved marvel. I never had anywhere near the passion for DC. I've always loved Thanos. Always. It's what brought me to this site to find Darkseid fans to smite. My love of marvel has never been a secret. I'll acknowledge DC when they release quality products but don't expect me to feel something when they don't. I'm a marvel guy. That's what I care about.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Good God. Forgot he is in this...

Yup. He will be the lowest point.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
you said Darkseid is much more layered implying more depth so you rescind that to you prefer Darskeid. I can live with that. Thanos is a deeper character.

I never said DC was pure shit but I've always loved marvel. I never had anywhere near the passion for DC. I've always loved Thanos. Always. It's what brought me to this site to find Darkseid fans to smite. My love of marvel has never been a secret. I'll acknowledge DC when they release quality products but don't expect me to feel something when they don't. I'm a marvel guy. That's what I care about.

Huh? Darkseid is; this is why I prefer the character. Where's the confusion? Thanos is hit and miss as a main villain, but I'm fully expecting M&M to write him well and for Brolin to really flesh that out.

Okay.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:59 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Reality check, kid.

Ezraflash is easily the worst thing about JL.
Watch the film and judge. Don't jump to a conclusion without all the evidence.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:02 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Huh? Darkseid is; this is why I prefer the character. Where's the confusion? Thanos is hit and miss as a main villain, I'm fully expecting M&M to write him well and for Brolin to really flesh that out.

Okay.
Why is Darkseid more layered ? Explain.

No, Thanos has never been hit and miss. Starlin made the character great and now the cinematic universe is honoring the comics history of Thanos as the grand villain. DC has routinely shit on Darkseid hence the reboot and fresh start because they disrespected the character far too many times.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by playa1258

There's enough evidence already...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah I can see why people are annoyed .

Last edited by playa1258 on Oct 24th, 2017 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:04 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
People are just going off what they see from the trailer to make a prediction. Ezra makes me sick every time I watch him I want to turn away. It's awkward because it's so bad.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Why is Darkseid more layered ? Explain.

No, Thanos has never been hit and miss. Starlin made the character great and now the cinematic universe is honoring the comics history of Thanos as the grand villain.

DC has routinely shit on Darkseid hence the reboot and fresh start because they disrespected the character far too many times.

Because he's not one-dimensional. Because he's grown and evolved since 1970. You want a true "Dark Lord", Darkseid is it. As dark and lordly as they come. He also looks way more badass

You really like Thanos; that's fine. I like him too. I liked him before he became mainstream and the masses jumped on board.

Weird.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Because he's not one-dimensional. Because he's grown and evolved since 1970. You want a true "Dark Lord", Darkseid is it. As dark and lordly as they come. He also looks way more badass

You really like Thanos; that's fine. I like him too. I liked him before he became mainstream and the masses jumped on board.

Weird.
Darkseid has not evolved which is what I initially said. He's the same guy since his beginning. Darkseid isn't a true dark lord that is Thanos. Thanos has actually achieved his goals while Darkseid really hasn't.

That's a newer depiction but just preference. Thanos looks far superior IMO.

I told you I've loved him since I first saw him in a comic and came to this site well before he went mainstream. Darkseid is weak compared to Thanos. My posts confirm my hunting of Darkseid fans since my kmc debut.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 08:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Darkseid has not evolved which is what I initially said. He's the same guy since his beginning. Darkseid isn't a true dark lord that is Thanos. Thanos has actually achieved his goals while Darkseid really hasn't.

That's a newer depiction but just preference. Thanos looks far superior IMO.

I told you I've loved him since I first saw him in a comic and came to this site well before he went mainstream. Darkseid is weak compared to Thanos. My posts confirm my hunting of Darkseid fans since my kmc debut.

Sure he has. Um, Thanos routinely fails in his goals just the same.

Nah. Thanos look-wise has always been Meh to Okay. While Darkseid ranges from Meh to frikken awesome. But sure, aesthetics is subjective.

Okay. Was speaking for myself.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 08:33 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Sure he has. Um, Thanos routinely fails in his goals just the same.

Nah. Thanos look-wise has always been Meh to Okay. While Darkseid ranges from Meh to frikken awesome. But sure, aesthetics is subjective.

Okay. Was speaking for myself.
How has he evolved ? Darkseid has sought after the anti life equation since his inception and how long did it take him to quit lusting after it.

Thanos wanted the cosmic cube and he acquired it. The same with the infinity gauntlet which he initially acquired to meet another objective he met at the conclusion of Infinity Gauntlet issue one. He also acquired the heart of the universe.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 08:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

How has he evolved ? Darkseid has sought after the anti life equation since his inception and how long did it take him to quit lusting after it.

Thanos wanted the cosmic cube and he acquired it. The same with the infinity gauntlet which he initially acquired to meet another objective he met at the conclusion of Infinity Gauntlet issue one. He also acquired the heart of the universe.

By becoming more complex. He's layered, like an onion

How did that end up for him? Is it generally in failure. It is...

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 24th, 2017 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 08:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

By becoming more complex. He's layered, like an onion

How did that end up for him? Is it generally in failure. It is...
He isn't complex he's the same guy. That's the point.

He achieved his goals and in marvels the end saved the entire universe. Darkseid was still trying to use the anti life equation to dominate all life for over three decades. Thanos evolved past his objectives since he achieved them in short order fashion.

Thanos is far more successful than Darkseid has ever been.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 09:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nah, Darkseid's layered like an onion.

Thanos also loses, can't get the girl he wants and refers to him as a "failure". So...

Darkseid's the better comic character, you really should just accept this fact.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 09:53 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Answer this Quan:

If DCEU Darkseid ends up more powerful than MCU Thanos without the stones would you give Darkseid the win?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 09:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah, he's layered like an onion.

Thanos also loses, can't get the girl he wants and refers to him as a "failure". So...

Darkseid's the better comic character, you really should just accept this fact.
You can't tell me why he's layered like an onion.

He has gotten the girl he wants, he also has character building moments where he rises above adversity. Thanos achieved his goals Darkseid rarely if ever does and he still seeks the same goals for multiple decades.

Nah, you're free to champion the failure that is Darkseid. Thanos is the guy who bangs death while Darkseid bangs whores. Abstract ****ing Thanos is the premiere villain out of all of comicdom.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 09:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:29 PM