KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

^ Darkseid once again showing he's boundless. The true Dark Lord.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

Originally posted by playa1258
Answer this Quan:

If DCEU Darkseid ends up more powerful than MCU Thanos without the stones would you give Darkseid the win?
Quit speaking about hypotheticals. The Dc might not even make it to Darkseid. Darkseid won't be anywhere near as formidable as Thanos.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:54 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

Just what I thought.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:56 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

Robtard you were saying about Thanos and his goals. Oh the ****ing joy of sweet and delicious irony.

http://www.cbr.com/thanos-marvel-legacy-preview/

Cates, who is teaming with his God Country collaborator Geoff Shaw and colorist Antonio Fabela to tell the story of what happens when Marvelís Mad Titan finally achieves his ultimate goal, promises fans of Jim Starlinís most enduring creation they wonít be disappointed when Thanosí biggest story kicks off in November.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:04 AM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

Originally posted by playa1258
Just what I thought.
I predict Thanos will mop the floor with him. Be ready you despicable DC loving beta.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:05 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit speaking about hypotheticals. The Dc might not even make it to Darkseid. Darkseid won't be anywhere near as formidable as Thanos.

One thing the DCCU does is powerful characters; if Doomsday is any indication, then Darkseid will be ridiculously OP. He'll likely be able to solo all of the MCU and their mothers.

That's not my concern though; it's a nothing issue. I'm concerned about the quality of the character/story/writing.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:06 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

Originally posted by Robtard
One thing the DCCU does is powerful characters; if Doomsday is any indication, then Darkseid will be ridiculously OP. He'll likely be able to solo all of the MCU and their mothers.

That's not my concern though; it's a nothing issue. I'm concerned about the quality of the character/story/writing.
What ? As it stands now Dormammu solos all of the DC cinematic universe. Throw a hundred Doomsdays at him and he just laughs.

Marvel has superior storytelling and the more powerful characters. DC has dumb bricks and even they get slaughtered by marvel characters.

Marvel has every conceivable advantage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:09 AM
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

http://screenrant.com/avengers-infi...thanos-creator/

Jim Starlin featured in a pic with the Russos, etc. As I said years ago all doubters will be made to pay for their crimes of doubt. No one will be spared.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:16 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
What ? As it stands now Dormammu solos all of the DC cinematic universe. Throw a hundred Doomsdays at him and he just laughs.

Marvel has superior storytelling and the more powerful characters. DC has dumb bricks and even they get slaughtered by marvel characters.

Marvel has every conceivable advantage.

Strange defeated him with a single infinity stone. So I'd not call Darkseid shit in regards to power-levels until we see what is brought to the table.

MCU films are superior, agreed. Doomsday in BVS was retarded, but there's no denying he was an immensely powerful character.

You're coming off like another Wrathful Dwarf and let me warn you that that guy was a complete goober

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:24 AM
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

Originally posted by Robtard
Strange defeated him with a single infinity stone. So I'd not call Darkseid shit in regards to power-levels until we see what is brought to the table.

MCU films are superior, agreed. Doomsday in BVS was retarded, but there's no denying he was an immensely powerful character.

You're coming off like another Wrathful Dwarf and let me warn you that that guy was a complete goober
An infinity stone isn't something in the dc universe so in terms of overall,power they can't even best one villain thus far. I'll bet on Thanos you're free to net on Darkseid.

So he's nowhere near comparable to Dormammu in any conceivable fashion. He's powerful in the DC universe not in the marvel one.

He was weak and fell apart in the end. He didn't last long. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:23 AM
Kazenji

There's some photo's of Hawkeye's new costume online, Looks like he'll be in his Ronin outfit.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 06:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Crossbones back for the 4th movie ?

https://screenrant.com/avengers-4-c...-grillo-return/

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 01:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Someone has probably already covered this, but when does the first official for public viewing trailer drop?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:20 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Someone has probably already covered this, but when does the first official for public viewing trailer drop?

I'm not certain, but if the new Avengers trailer isn't included in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, then I'll be very shocked.

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:33 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Impediment
I'm not certain, but if the new Avengers trailer isn't included in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, then I'll be very shocked.

Good point, Disney will put it before Last Jedi. Also of course Black Panther as well most likely.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 07:08 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

Originally posted by Impediment
Disney is on another level these days. Between marvel studios and Star Wars they will be assraping the box office for years to come.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:18 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by John Murdoch

there won't be a trailer

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

Before the end of the year. More than likely Star Wars Last Jedi but slim chance it could air for Justice League.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 02:19 AM
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

If not this week definitely with TLJ.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 02:24 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

I can't foresee any other buildup matching this with ten years of Thanos teases.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 02:28 AM