KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The Vanity Fair covers for the movie are out, and at least one of them has a pretty big spoiler, so if you see links, be wary.

For anyone interested, the spoiler is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Thor has Mjolnir again, two eyes, and what that implies re: time gem. It's something a lot of people predicted, but still. And I doubt it's just for a publicity shot.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Nov 27th, 2017 at 01:55 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I think this will be the first Avengers film since Avengers 1 that truly blows our minds. Ill be absolutely shocked if it makes less than 1.4 billion

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:54 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I think this is a wildcard at the box office it can go anywhere from 1.5 billion to 2 billion.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:31 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
The Vanity Fair covers for the movie are out, and at least one of them has a pretty big spoiler, so if you see links, be wary.

For anyone interested, the spoiler is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Thor has Mjolnir again, two eyes, and what that implies re: time gem. It's something a lot of people predicted, but still. And I doubt it's just for a publicity shot.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: what about the Terresact that loki stole at the end, pretty sure that was it and not the time gem

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:34 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

As long as its a good movie I dont care if it doesnt make way more than the past 2 Avengers films.

Last edited by Inhuman on Nov 27th, 2017 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:42 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by playa1258
I think this is a wildcard at the box office it can go anywhere from 1.5 billion to 2 billion.

Hard to say. Going by the last couple years box office, it’s clear even A1’s 1.5billion is still a tall tall order to reach.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:53 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

1.5 billion is a good base number.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I scored an early preview/review screening in early April. Can't wait!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

https://i.redd.it/i2jkhrpmzi001.jpg

Lots changing post-Avengers 4.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

All who doubted Thanos will regret their words.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Robtard
I scored an early preview/review screening in early April. Can't wait!

Grats.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:45 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I remember back when the dceu folks were foaming at the mouth for Batman v. Superman movie and I said to wait for Thanos. They would be massively disappointed but the same people still talk about Darkseid because they love inferior characters and can't help themselves.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Be on lookout for a trailer soon.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:08 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Be on lookout for a trailer soon.

lol.. everyone knows the railer will be show in front of the last jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

They will release it before but yeah it will definitely be with TLJ.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

We won't ever see the buildup ten years in the film business again. Thanos will deliver. I will be correct and I will shove him down EVERYONE'S throats. I hope your buttholes are ready for the purple cock to penetrate them.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:32 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I was right about Khan being an appetizer.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I was right about Khan being an appetizer.
Kmc can thank Thanos for me coming here. It all started with a Thanos vs. Darkseid debate to find you DC cucks. I'll destroy you all.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:43 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

With the way the DCEU is going we may never get Darkseid.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

With the way the DCEU is going we may never get Darkseid.
Even if you did at this point he might be awful so it's better they have not tried to use him yet. He's inferior to Thanos in every way so I always get a kick out of the losers who like him as a character.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:51 AM