KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You haven't seen the film yet. You're becoming about as annoying as Fly.

He looks awful going from the trailer. thumb down

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:53 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
He looks awful going from the trailer. thumb down
Same type replies from Fly saying how this is going to be terrible and how much you hate everything. Lame. Already broke the record for most watches.

Sit on the sidelines, loser.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:55 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Grape ape lmfao

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:42 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Some of those are funny.

But he kinda does look like some goon that Guy Ritchie would have had in his gangster-esque films in some of the shots

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Cant wait

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:51 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Only some of those memes are kinda funny. The best one I seen was the Deebo from Friday one.

https://i.imgur.com/D1V22vJ.jpg

I think he looks good in the trailer though . What did people expect Thanos to look like? He is a big purple alien in the comics. I think they did a good job with it. Im sure he isnt 100% touched up yet. Plus watching the trailer you can see his facial expressions are really detailed. That alone should make the character look better than most CGI characters with being able to display different emotions with how they animate his facial muscles, etc.

Last edited by Inhuman on Dec 6th, 2017 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:54 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I think he looks ok. That's unfortunate though because he could look a LOT better. I preferred his look in GOTG....at least the cgi is better here though.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:05 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I prefer this look over the GOTG, personally.

I also except the CGI to be cleaned up and refined by the time the film's released.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Robtard
I prefer this look over the GOTG, personally.

I also except the CGI to be cleaned up and refined by the time the film's released.
To each their own. He looked more Alien before..now he looks more human. Like I said his cgi is Much better now but I preferred the old look. Hopefully we'll see him in his armor at some point.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:48 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Trailer was f**king dope.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:20 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The dceu won't ever have this kind of buildup and excitement leading into a film.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The dceu won't ever have this kind of buildup and excitement leading into a film.

i certainly agree

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

So, kinda what I expected.......https://io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige...gers-1821446508

Within the first 5 minutes of this movie Thanos will do something badass. Personally I think he's going to get the power stone from Xandar, and maybe get the space stone from Loki as well.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 02:49 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i certainly agree
Probably 20 years from now after a good reboot

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 03:33 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
To each their own. He looked more Alien before..now he looks more human. Like I said his cgi is Much better now but I preferred the old look. Hopefully we'll see him in his armor at some point.

I'm fine with making him look more alien, but he didn't look very good in his previous chair scenes, the CGI is greatly improved now.

Do wonder why they went for a more human look, guessing his previous look didn't test well with viewers.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 05:17 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm fine with making him look more alien, but he didn't look very good in his previous chair scenes, the CGI is greatly improved now.

Do wonder why they went for a more human look, guessing his previous look didn't test well with viewers.
Definitely. The cgi is MUCH, MUCH better. Still, I wish he looked more like his comic counterpart... Oh well.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 05:32 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
So, kinda what I expected.......https://io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige...gers-1821446508

Within the first 5 minutes of this movie Thanos will do something badass. Personally I think he's going to get the power stone from Xandar, and maybe get the space stone from Loki as well.

he kills everybody, then flashpoint happens lmao...

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Probably 20 years from now after a good reboot

marvel won't reboot much lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 07:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Whedon made a great Avengers film but Marvel has moved on with the Russos. I'd pick them any day of the week over Joss.

Nah, Buffy is pure cringe. **** it and **** you.

David Simon who created The Wire, one of the best shows ever made, said that Buffy was better than his own show.

The Avengers is a much more memorable film than either Winter Soldier or Civil War, btw. Both are great films in their own right, don't great me wrong, but neither one had the sizable impact on the world or on me personally as Avengers 1 did.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 02:32 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
David Simon who created The Wire, one of the best shows ever made, said that Buffy was better than his own show.

The Avengers is a much more memorable film than either Winter Soldier or Civil War, btw. Both are great films in their own right, don't great me wrong, but neither one had the sizable impact on the world or on me personally as Avengers 1 did.

totally agree.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 03:45 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote