KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 58 59 [60]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You haven't seen the film yet. You're becoming about as annoying as Fly.

He looks awful going from the trailer. thumb down

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:53 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
He looks awful going from the trailer. thumb down
Same type replies from Fly saying how this is going to be terrible and how much you hate everything. Lame. Already broke the record for most watches.

Sit on the sidelines, loser.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:49 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:55 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

Grape ape lmfao

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:42 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Some of those are funny.

But he kinda does look like some goon that Guy Ritchie would have had in his gangster-esque films in some of the shots

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock
Ultraman

Cant wait

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:51 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

Only some of those memes are kinda funny. The best one I seen was the Deebo from Friday one.

https://i.imgur.com/D1V22vJ.jpg

I think he looks good in the trailer though . What did people expect Thanos to look like? He is a big purple alien in the comics. I think they did a good job with it. Im sure he isnt 100% touched up yet. Plus watching the trailer you can see his facial expressions are really detailed. That alone should make the character look better than most CGI characters with being able to display different emotions with how they animate his facial muscles, etc.

Last edited by Inhuman on Dec 6th, 2017 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:54 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

I think he looks ok. That's unfortunate though because he could look a LOT better. I preferred his look in GOTG....at least the cgi is better here though.

"Beneath this mask there's more than Flesh, there is an idea; and ideas are bulletproof."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:05 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I prefer this look over the GOTG, personally.

I also except the CGI to be cleaned up and refined by the time the film's released.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

Originally posted by Robtard
I prefer this look over the GOTG, personally.

I also except the CGI to be cleaned up and refined by the time the film's released.
To each their own. He looked more Alien before..now he looks more human. Like I said his cgi is Much better now but I preferred the old look. Hopefully we'll see him in his armor at some point.

"Beneath this mask there's more than Flesh, there is an idea; and ideas are bulletproof."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:48 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote