KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Since Disney just bought Fox, would it be feasible that they introduce Silver Surfer as the messenger bearing news of Thanos' eventual arrival in Infinity War? I heard talk of this person being Richard Ryder instead, but that was before the Fox sale.

It would also be a good set up for a Galactus appearance and all that comes with it in the future.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 05:13 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheDude666
Since Disney just bought Fox, would it be feasible that they introduce Silver Surfer as the messenger bearing news of Thanos' eventual arrival in Infinity War? I heard talk of this person being Richard Ryder instead, but that was before the Fox sale.

It would also be a good set up for a Galactus appearance and all that comes with it in the future.
It's too soon...they don't have the rights yet as the deal is going to take months/years to finalize. Also they are done filming Infinity War so no..

It would be Radd though..

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 05:23 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

None of Fox's characters will appear in Infinity War. Atleast not in Part 1.

Infinity War has finished filming. Or atleast most of it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 05:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I suppose it is, and yeah it will be good to see a FF film with marvel at the helm.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 05:55 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

From the trailer it seems that Banner will be the one that takes Surfers spot as the messenger that crashes down on Stranges sanctum sanctorum with the news of Thanos coming.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 06:03 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i have it on god authority that a Radd mid credits scene was filmed stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 08:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It would be a cluster**** if hey somehow magically appear in pt 2

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 08:48 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loki's fate in Infinity War was foreshadowed in the first Avengers

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12...s-infinity-war/

"You will have your war, Asgardian," he said. "If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice, where he cannot find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something sweet as pain."

The Other is referencing Thanos here, so it makes sense to me that Loki will be pressed into becoming an agent of Thanos before sacrificing himself to save the planet he once waged war on. Kinda poetic

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 11:21 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I know that it most likely won't happen, but my fanboy dream about Infinity War is that the Netflix Marvel characters will be introduced into the MCU.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 11:26 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

They should be but yeah they won’t

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 01:22 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
I know that it most likely won't happen, but my fanboy dream about Infinity War is that the Netflix Marvel characters will be introduced into the MCU.

if it happens, you can buy us all beers
big grin big grin big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 04:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Assuming you’ve heard of the T.H.A.N.O.S. initials theory, what are the possibilities that Heimdall is the bearer of the living embodiment of the Soul Gem?

FYI:
Tesseract (Space) from the CA: The First Avenger
H- ?????
Aether (Reality) from Thor: The Dark World
Necklace (Time) from Doctor Strange
Orb (Power) from GotG
Scepter (Mind) from Avengers

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:40 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Firefly218
Loki's fate in Infinity War was foreshadowed in the first Avengers

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12...s-infinity-war/

"You will have your war, Asgardian," he said. "If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice, where he cannot find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something sweet as pain."

The Other is referencing Thanos here, so it makes sense to me that Loki will be pressed into becoming an agent of Thanos before sacrificing himself to save the planet he once waged war on. Kinda poetic
I don't really think that ending would fit Loki's character. I'm betting he'll play along but outplay Thanos in the background leading to the big guys downfall. You don't get to be the Trickster God by heroically sacrificing yourself.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:32 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I just want a new character honestly

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:45 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I just want a new character honestly

Are Marvel not putting out enough new characters?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Wonder how Warlock gets introduced

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:07 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Are Marvel not putting out enough new characters?

If he's talking about the comics, Marvel has made plenty of new characters...folks just aren't noticing them.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Wonder how Warlock gets introduced
He's going to be introduced in GotG vol 3.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:15 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Played by Mindset.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He's going to be introduced in GotG vol 3.

Was not aware of that and actually just read that he won't be in Infinity War or Avengers 4. Interesting change from the comic

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 01:07 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote