KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
A movie you haven’t seen yet is better than Avatar? It’s incredible how wrong you are on every level lol

Yeah cuz Avatar was such a great film. roll eyes (sarcastic) The trailers I've seen so far are better than Avatar. So yeah a movie I haven't seen yet is better, and thats not wrong, Avatar was mediocre at best.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 07:59 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah cuz Avatar was such a great film. roll eyes (sarcastic) The trailers I've seen so far are better than Avatar. So yeah a movie I haven't seen yet is better, and thats not wrong, Avatar was mediocre at best.
Avatar is a fantastic Oscar-nominated film and it revolutionized visual storytelling and broke all box office records. Let's not become dramatic here

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:08 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I still enjoy Avatar. Think it's still the only time I felt like 3D was worthwhile.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Firefly218
Avatar is a fantastic Oscar-nominated film and it revolutionized visual storytelling and broke all box office records. Let's not become dramatic here

Not being dramatic I’m being honest erm sure it had good CGI, but it’s not a movie I rewatch

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:38 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Rehashed plot, mediocre acting, great CGI.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:41 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Avatar is all kinds of terrible.

Still better than most Del Toro films.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:58 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Bentley
Avatar is all kinds of terrible.

Still better than most Del Toro films.

Avatar was tailor-made for 3D and succedded big time. All other films sucked ass when it comes to 3D.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah the 3D was good, other movies tried and failed

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:29 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah the 3D was good, other movies tried and failed

thumb up

Say what you want about Avatar.

Cameron damn well knew what he was doing with 3D; and he wasn't hiding it one bit, saying so in interviews and so on.

Hate the movie all you want, 3D was used to its full effect.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 10:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm hoping the sequels are alot better with Cameron's track record for them being good in the past.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 02:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

A few more weeks until Thanos kills MCU

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 02:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Only thing I'm not excited about is the time travel that is bound to happen after Thanos gets the Gauntlet and wipes out half the universe.

I know it would never happen but they should let Thanos succeed in that part but ultimately lose to whatever heroes are left.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 03:11 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
... ultimately lose to whatever heroes are left.

Ant-Man will climb into his ear and annoy him into leaving. big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 03:16 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

3D was Avatar's weapon.

Without the 3D Avatar is a meh movie.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 04:18 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Just watched BP, good film

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 11:13 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not being dramatic I’m being honest erm sure it had good CGI, but it’s not a movie I rewatch
Fair enough

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 11:30 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

i wonder what spiderman would be doing in infinity war....probably doing school or playing video games

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 07:16 AM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Well in the trailer he's on the school bus so...yeah, then he's getting choke slammed by Thanos

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:13 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

As the long as the movie ends with Thanos being arrested by the NYPD. I will be happy.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 03:58 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
As the long as the movie ends with Thanos being arrested by the NYPD. I will be happy.
Nah Thanos will get AIDS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:03 PM