KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They're (The Russo Brother's) are also planning to re-title these two movies

Old Post May 6th, 2016 07:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Avengers might fight Thanos in space and beyond also Vision & Wanda have been holding back all this time.

"Earth's Mightiest Heroes May Go Beyond Cosmic In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR"

In this new interview, the Russo brothers talk about how we have yet to see what Scarlet Witch and the Vision are truly capable of, and how Earth's Mightiest Heroes could possibly go beyond cosmic in Avengers: Infinity War.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...smic-in-a141349

I got the feeling Vision was holding back in CW.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 11:12 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Well, it's going to be good. Based off the end of Civil War I'm really interested to see where this goes.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 6th, 2016 12:06 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos here he comes. The ultimate villain is going to take on the ultimate combined cinematic universe. Those like Robtard who claimed Ronan was greater will be eating crow. Such ignorance won't go unpunished. I can't wait to hear you eat your words, dummy.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 02:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
They're (The Russo Brother's) are also planning to re-title these two movies

how about Avengers: Infinity War: The Coming of Warlock and Avengers: Infinity War: The Infinity Gauntlet

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 6th, 2016 06:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 6th, 2016 06:29 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well yea, he barely attacked anyone.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 6th, 2016 08:01 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

he is/was in love with Wanda, IMO

Old Post May 7th, 2016 12:11 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he is/was in love with Wanda, IMO

Not just against her. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He was phasing through Giant-Man but not really doing anything to him. Don't think that was down solel to Giant-Man's durability.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 09:06 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Not just against her. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He was phasing through Giant-Man but not really doing anything to him. Don't think that was down solel to Giant-Man's durability.

He was clearly not trying to hurt anyone

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:59 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If vision wanted to he could probably kill all of them. I loved how the Russo's used his phasing powers so well. It's one of the things that really sets Vision apart from other heroes and he used it effortlessly against Hawkeye. Wanda working her voodoo on the infinity stone probably won't work in the future now that Vision knows she can do that. I'd hate to piss him off that's for sure.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 7th, 2016 06:41 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I agree...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 09:03 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Josh Brolin was blown away by Infinity War at the table read

https://www.google.com/amp/birthmov...?client=safari#

Good signs

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 08:53 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Read this too. Thanos is taking everybody on. smile

Robtard stated Tha is was probably afraid of Ronan. He will eat his words.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 12:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Firefly218
Josh Brolin was blown away by Infinity War at the table read

https://www.google.com/amp/birthmov...?client=safari#

Good signs

I already knew the film would rock lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 03:27 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
how about Avengers: Infinity War: The Coming of Warlock and Avengers: Infinity War: The Infinity Gauntlet
I'm pretty sure it's getting re titled Captain America: Infinity War

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 04:22 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I'm pretty sure it's getting re titled Captain America: Infinity War
You're an idiot. Congratz

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 06:25 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
You're an idiot. Congratz
Gosh the internet is so hateful sometimes. It's almost like some ppls mother didn't love them enough^^^^^

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 06:37 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Gosh the internet is so hateful sometimes. It's almost like some ppls mother didn't love them enough^^^^^
Nah, I just grow tired of Darth Thor's minions trying to carry on his work in unrelated threads.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 06:41 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Nah, I just grow tired of Darth Thor's minions trying to carry on his work in unrelated threads.
I have no idea what you're talking about

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 06:47 PM