KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Black Panther

Black Panther
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 02:18 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Highest Grossing Superhero Movie of all time.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_...4b054d118e35e5c

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 03:41 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Wasn’t bad

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 04:40 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
Highest Grossing Superhero Movie of all time.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_...4b054d118e35e5c

Domestic only.

However even world wide its the now officially highest grossing Solo superhero outing of all time.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 04:43 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Was sure we might see the soul gem in the post credits scene, like they’d be in the mining vibranium and find it but I was sceptical of that happening

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 04:59 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nice to see that even Mediocre films can do very well in today's Entertainment World.
what do you mean by MEDIOCRE films ?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 06:32 PM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
Was sure we might see the soul gem in the post credits scene, like they’d be in the mining vibranium and find it but I was sceptical of that happening

They prolly saving the soul gem for either at some point in Infinity War or early on in Avengers 4

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 06:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by $on OF krypton
what do you mean by MEDIOCRE films ?
He’s trying to be racist lol

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 06:47 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
They prolly saving the soul gem for either at some point in Infinity War or early on in Avengers 4

Probably

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:20 PM
TheOneFirestorm

(2018) Black Panther
8/10

A great science fiction drama movie that is a simple story with complex characters ,a simple Black Hat Villain, Black Panther (Tchalla) the Main Hero is a Simple Hero a good man with a good heart which is why he's a likable hero, other good characters are also likable, and the main Villain is a Well Intentioned Extremist, variety for locations and a Impressive Futuristic Country Wakanda that is highly or greatly advanced.

It is a multiple POV Story involving the Main Hero Black Panther and the Main Villain Killmonger , both sides of the argument shown why Wakanda should or shouldn't help countries using their advanced technology, exciting great climax, 1 great after credits scene and a great interruption of Credits scene.

This is a complex movie because it is a Multiple POV story involving Black Panther and Killmonger. Both want to improve and change the world but with different methods.
Likely you won't agree with Killmonger's methods but still understand him including what shaped him as a person.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 08:54 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by dadudemon
Dude, that's cool as hell. Did you get a photo of you in the outfit? I'd love to see it.

Attachment: 27972503_10155646220463778_1352745074629306005_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 02:27 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Cool thumb up

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 08:03 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Black Panther (2018) 7/10.

Good movie, though not the best in the MCU, imo. Loved the Africa feel and finally getting to see Wakanda. I kept thinking: These are the guys who should be making William Gibson's Neuromancer. Strong female characters always a plus. But the story wasn't very interesting to me. I just couldn't get worked up about Killmonger and his issues. Would have like to see more of Andy Serkis.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:02 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

This has just passed The Last Jedi at worldwide the box office btw.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 10:59 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not shocking, (been said b4) the problem with TLJ is that you'd have to have been a SW fan and watched the OT to understand characters like Luke . Otherwise Luke's just some fat old man with a beard being kinda a smug dick to whatever rando kid that hasn't seen the OT. This is probably more of a factor in foreign markets like China.

I know it's hard, but imagine watching Ep7 and Ep8 having never seen the OT previously and not knowing the lore.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 06:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
This has just passed The Last Jedi at worldwide the box office btw.
Last Jedi is far better than Black Panther to me. Not even close. MCU now as a whole is another matter altogether and superior to Star Wars as a whole but the Last Jedi is the best Star Wars film to date.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 06:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nice to see that even Mediocre films can do very well in today's Entertainment World.

furious insecure cuck tears are.. hilarious... laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:45 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by panthergod
furious insecure cuck tears are.. hilarious... laughing out loud
Marvel won.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Last Jedi is far better than Black Panther to me. Not even close. MCU now as a whole is another matter altogether and superior to Star Wars as a whole but the Last Jedi is the best Star Wars film to date.

BP outperformed it. Thats just fact.

If IW outperforms TFA, then the MCU will factually be the bigger box office franchise.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 09:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
BP outperformed it. Thats just fact.

If IW outperforms TFA, then the MCU will factually be the bigger box office franchise.
I know I’m SAYING the last Jedi is the superior film. MCU is bigger and stronger than Star Wars. Infinity War proved it. Defeated TFA’s records.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 10:00 PM