KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Black Panther

Black Panther
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I know Hugo has said in the past he doesn't want to return to the role but then last year he changed his tune on it all

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/0...ying-red-skull/

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 02:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

89million views for the trailer:

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/167...-the-box-office

Yep, BP gonna rival Cap wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:16 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

BP is going to blow up into the A list section real soon.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 02:01 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

"A list section"?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 02:49 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah A-List section of superheroes

he's not quite up there with the likes of Spider-Man & Batman and few others.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 03:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

ahhh. gotcha

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 03:48 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So, looks like it is the heart-shaped herb that is responsible for his enhancement: https://moviepilot.com/p/black-pant...-powers/4292242

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 04:50 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
89million views for the trailer:

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/167...-the-box-office

Yep, BP gonna rival Cap wink

Gentlemans bet? I say no way it takes in more then Civil War.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 08:04 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Sable
Gentlemans bet? I say no way it takes in more then Civil War.

Well that doesn't matter much given BP was in Civil War stick out tongue

I'm betting It could rival Winter Soldier though. And that's a bold prediction given WS is one of my favourite MCU films. In fact It's The No.1 for a lot of people.

It will definitely swoop over CA1 in box office and reception though.

Either way you know it's gonna be total bad ass.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 12:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Fanboys can be stubborn idiots. Look at this discussion I found while lurking at Reddit last year. I saved the link for gifs but it suits well here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi...amp;sh=2a7f4425
https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi...amp;sh=2a7f4425

I missed this posts earlier. That guy's comments are pretty silly, given what we see in the film.

But Reddit is a retarded place for debating, as a lot of people show massive levels of bias in favour of some characters and against others. I have seen people there argue that MCU Luke Cage can be seriously hurt/killed by regular fire, despite the fact that he has survived two fiery explosions without any injury whatsoever, simply because Mariah Dillard once asked Cottonmouth whether he could be burned.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 07:20 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, looks like it is the heart-shaped herb that is responsible for his enhancement: https://moviepilot.com/p/black-pant...-powers/4292242
soooo, like the comics.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 07:42 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

hoping they make this a trilogy

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 07:50 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That's a given at this point.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 07:52 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by marwash22
soooo, like the comics.

Pretty much. Some people were speculating that they might go a different route, given how they've changed other things for the MCU before. Glad they decided to stick close to the source material though.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 08:22 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Pretty much. Some people were speculating that they might go a different route, given how they've changed other things for the MCU before. Glad they decided to stick close to the source material though.

Me too.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 02:31 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

One thing I am curious about is how lasting the effects of the herb are for the film version. Judging by the fact that T'Chaka just looked like a pudgy, old man at the time of his death, I assume it needs continuous consumption to remain effective.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 07:13 AM
mehedi067
Restricted

Account Restricted

well and good

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 11:56 AM
mehedi067 is currently offline Click here to Send mehedi067 a Private Message Find more posts by mehedi067 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
prabhash.s
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another avenger added to the team. Excited to watch

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 10:19 AM
prabhash.s is currently offline Click here to Send prabhash.s a Private Message Find more posts by prabhash.s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 03:16 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Erik Killmonger to get his own Black Panther suit which will be gold

http://screenrant.com/black-panther...suit-explained/

i've never much of Black Panther but did Erik ever have something similar in the comics?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 02:47 AM