KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So i heard this joke..,.

So i heard this joke..,.
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

For anyone travelling to Jamaica... Just to let you know, a steak & kidney pie is £1.95, a chicken pie is £1.70 & an apple pie is £2.05.

Those are the Pie Rates of the Caribbean.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 02:19 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

My dwarf girlfriend has been a bit down recently because people keep remarking on her size.

So to cheer her up when she gets home from work, I've got her flowers, chocolates, wine, and I'm going to run her a nice hot sink.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 02:21 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-DEC 2017

-spit take-

laughing

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 10:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

A man dies and goes to Hell. Satan greets him, shows him 3 doors and says 'You must spend the rest of eternity in one of the rooms behind these doors. Look in each one and decide which one you want'

The man opens the first door and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a wooden floor, looking very uncomfortable. He opens the second door and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a concrete floor, looking even more uncomfortable. Finally he opens the third door and sees a bunch of people standing around chatting and drinking coffee, up to their knees in sh!t.

'Hmm, that looks bad but it looks better than the other two, so I'll take Room 3 please' he says to Satan. Satan smiles and shows him in.

Ten minutes later Satan walks back in to the room and shouts 'Alright coffee break's over, everyone back on your heads'

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 12:10 AM
riv6672
MAY 2000-DEC 2017

^^^Oldie but a goodie!

did you hear about the guy suing the airline over his mishandled luggage?
He lost his case.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 10:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 12:40 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 03:36 AM
riv6672
MAY 2000-DEC 2017

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 10:29 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Guy walks into a Southern bar and orders a white wine
All the locals sitting around the bar look up from their beer and whiskey, expecting to see some pitiful Yankee from the north.
The bartender says, "You ain't from around here, are ya?"
The guy says, "No, I'm from Canada."
"Canada?!" the bartender says, "what do you do in Canada?"
The guy says, "I'm a taxidermist."
The bartender says, "A taxidermist? What in the hell is a taxidermist? Do you drive a taxi?"
"No," says the Canadian "I don't drive a taxi, I mount animals."
The bartender grins and hollers to the whole room, "IT'S OK BOYS... HE'S ONE OF US!"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 11:29 AM
riv6672
MAY 2000-DEC 2017

^^^hahaha!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 05:51 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

His request approved, the CNN News photographer quickly used a cell phone to call the local airport to charter a flight.

He was told a twin-engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger.

He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and shouted, 'Let's go'.

The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and took off.

Once in the air, the photographer instructed the pilot, 'Fly over the valley and make low passes so I can take pictures of the fires on the hillsides.'

'Why?' asked the pilot.

'Because I'm a photographer for CNN' , he responded, 'and I need to get some close up shots.'

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered, 'So, what you're telling me, is . . . You're NOT my flight instructor?'

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 05:19 PM
Surtur

An American loses his job due to his work being off-shored. He is very depressed and calls a mental health hot line. He gets a call center in Pakistan where the call center employee asks, “What seems to be the problem?” The American responds that he has lost his job due to the work being sent overseas and states, “I am really depressed and actually suicidal.” The call center employee says, “Great. Can you drive a truck?”

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 05:25 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

A man and a woman were having drinks when they got into an argument about who enjoyed sex more. The man said, "Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we're so obsessed with getting laid?" "That doesn't prove anything," the woman countered. "Think about this...when your ear itches and you put your finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better-your ear or your finger?"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 07:57 PM
riv6672
MAY 2000-DEC 2017

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 09:57 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 12:21 AM
riv6672
MAY 2000-DEC 2017

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 10:23 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Recently a man had to go to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his wang after his mistress found the ring in his pants pocket and got so mad at him she stuck it on him while he was asleep.
I don't know what's worse:
1) Having your mistress find out you're married.
2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your wang.
3) Or finding out your wang actually fits through your wedding ring.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 10:45 AM
riv6672
MAY 2000-DEC 2017

[email protected]!!!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 10:51 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

A guy goes to a doctor and the doc examines him and says, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but you've got Tom Jones disease. The guy says, "I've never heard of it, is it rare?" The doc says, "It's not unusual".

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 01:07 PM
Surtur

What happened to the Jew with an erection who walked into a wall?

He broke his nose.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2017 05:36 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote