KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Time for the next big Holiday this season!!!

Time for the next big Holiday this season!!!
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Today is a day for singing in the rain...

When : Always February 10th

Umbrella Day is in honor of one of the world's most invaluable inventions. On a rainy, day, we are sure glad that someone was smart enough to invent it. It's also increasingly popular to use umbrellas to shade ourselves from harmful UV radiation, and the heat of the sun.

Umbrellas come in all sorts of sizes, colors, shapes, and, designs. Businesses and organizations use them for advertising. The smallest umbrellas fit inside a purse or glove compartment. Golf umbrellas are popular sizes. Then, there are lawn and beach umbrellas. There's one (or two) made just for you.

Celebrate Umbrella Day in a couple of ways. First, make sure your umbrella is handy. Second, use it, or walk around with it. If you don't have an umbrella, isn't it time to get one?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 11:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Tomorrpw's Fat Teusday!!!!!

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 06:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The Wednesday after Fat Tuesday really earns the "Hump Day" nickname.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 08:19 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Opposite day?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:31 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nah, everybody partying theres bound to be some humping going on somewhere.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:36 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh yes....yes

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 10:54 AM
riv6672

Today is George Washington's actual birthday.
Its true; i cannot tell a lie.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 11:04 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Washington was a terrible soldier, lost every major battle he was in. #TRUTH

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 03:16 AM
riv6672

I believe that not one iota!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 11:12 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Read a book.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 02:53 PM
riv6672

I'm reading a Gotrek & Felix adventure right now. Not sure how that'll help but, okay!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:01 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The super secret hidden double meaning behind that 'read a book' suggestion was to read a book about how useless Washington was as a military leader. Not taking away from his awesome Statesmanship or charisma, but the man was not someone you wanted on a mission.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 04:20 PM
riv6672

I prefer my biased HS education version of things.
Besides, i was j/k.
I was in the Army. I've heard officers argue damn near every military leader EVER. Wether i wanted to or not....(long winded bastards stick out tongue )

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:41 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I vote Patton best General ever.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:25 PM
riv6672

I'm a big Patton fan.
Man had his faults but he was pretty bad ass.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:49 PM
riv6672

Now this is an odd one...!

Date When Celebrated : Always March 3

If Pets Had Thumbs Day leaves you wondering what would happen if.......

One thing that sets man apart from many other species on the planet is an opposable thumb. It allows us to do many things that other creatures can't do.

Now imagine what it would be like if your pet had thumbs. Do you get a clear image of your pet with thumbs? Are you seeing your pet doing things with their new thumb? If so, your mind is in spirit with today.

Note: If you have a pet monkey, you already know what it would be like for your pet to have thumbs.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 11:50 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Got 3 different peoples birfdays coming up in the next 2 weeks and I can't think of a dang thing to get them no how. Crap!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 09:19 PM
riv6672

Live goldfish. That'll piss them off!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 11:05 AM
riv6672

Daylight Savings Time tomorrow...spring ahead!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 07:20 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 07:23 PM