KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Phase 4 - Bottom of the Barrell

Phase 4 - Bottom of the Barrell
Started by: WhiteWitchKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The current writer on the Black Widow comic, Wrote a 6 script for a movie

http://toybox.io9.com/black-widows-...00539/+riamisra

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 08:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

A movie based on Incredible Herc would be made of pure win. Make it happen Marvel.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 09:04 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Without X-men and Spiderman and also excluding the sure tickets which the pre-existing Avengers, We are left with..., Dr Strange, Black panther, Fantastic Four and he runaways.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 03:43 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Marvel still don't have the rights back for Fantastic Four, So yeah that's off.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 05:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Another that hasn't been mentioned in here is Wonder Man.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 03:30 AM
krisblaze

Runaways seems like the most likely choice to me.

The movie was so close to happening a few years ago.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 03:32 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Runaways, Nova, and Agents of Atlas would bring fresh faces to the screen along with a different set of heroic motivation.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 07:50 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Plz make

Marvel Hercules

Namor

Blue Marvel

Spectrum

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 07:42 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

If only.

(please log in to view the image)

I could see a long haired Nikolaj Coster-Waldau playing Sentry.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 07:59 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Killraven.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 08:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
so another shit Hulk movie plus he was more of anti hero.
Iyo not mine. Hulk is a great character and Starlin agrees.

wink

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 05:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

(Defenders) would be cool. Down the line phase 4. Dr.Strange brings Namor, Silver Sufer-Maybe, Ghost Rider ala Hulk, Thor, Iron Man and Cap in Avengers. Joint the Defenders also Daredevil, maybe Daimon Hellstrom, Black Panther, Luke Cage and so on.

(Hercules) maybe take Hulks place on Avengers before a solo. After Hulk goes off planet.

Captain Mavel (Carol) in a Superman role. Earth most powerful superhero. Why not? Strong female role.

Silver Surfer, Warlock and Nova in GOTG somehow.

(Illuminate) movie with Blk.Panther, Dr.Strange, Iron Man, Hank Pym's, Hulk, Black Bolt & Namor.

(Thunderbolts)

(She-Hulk)

(Avengers 4) with Falcon, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Hercules, Lady Thor, Vision, Quicksilver, Ant-Man

Last edited by Supermex on Feb 5th, 2015 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 02:32 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Silver Surfer is off the list since Fox owns his movie rights.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 04:46 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
If only.

(please log in to view the image)

I could see a long haired Nikolaj Coster-Waldau playing Sentry.

U know, part of me actually wonders what the odds are we'll see Sentry in the MCU.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 05:57 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Kazenji
^ Silver Surfer is off the list since Fox owns his movie rights.

I know that's why I put a maybe. Would be nice thou

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 06:16 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by JayDaDon
U know, part of me actually wonders what the odds are we'll see Sentry in the MCU.

We might not get a Superman type in the MCU..
I heard a rumor that Marvel might plan to make
Captain Marvel (Carol) its Superman type. Even making her Mcu Earths most powerful superhero in a Superman type role. Making her a focal point in MCU future in that role if the rumor is true.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 06:22 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Critics thought when Marvel Studios got started, they were already scraping the bottom of the barrel since they couldn't use Spider Man, Fantastic Four or X-Men. The have been proven wrong over and over again. stick out tongue

Saying they are going to the bottom now, is yet another erroneous statement.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 11:40 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Supermex
We might not get a Superman type in the MCU..
I heard a rumor that Marvel might plan to make
Captain Marvel (Carol) its Superman type. Even making her Mcu Earths most powerful superhero in a Superman type role. Making her a focal point in MCU future in that role if the rumor is true.

Wow I sure hope THAT doesn't happen.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 12:19 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Wow I sure hope THAT doesn't happen.

Marvels top MCU boss, (Kevin Feige) confirmed at an event that this Captain Marvel movie would revolve around Carol Danvers. He described her as “earthbound and cosmic,” and “one of if not the most powerful character in the MCU.”

The announcement makes Captain Marvel the first female hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to get a standalone movie. Although Feige and others at Marvel have fielded many questions about a female superhero, they’ve remained stubbornly vague about their specific plans until now. It’s great to see them finally make good on their promises.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 02:45 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by roughrider
Critics thought when Marvel Studios got started, they were already scraping the bottom of the barrel since they couldn't use Spider Man, Fantastic Four or X-Men. The have been proven wrong over and over again. stick out tongue

Saying they are going to the bottom now, is yet another erroneous statement.

That's movie critics for ya....they don't know shit.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 05:33 AM