KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Carver vs Time

Carver vs Time
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

You guys were fluffing Pak's pillows not too long ago....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 03:02 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
erm

Why bother to debate that. He wrote what he wrote. Do I have to agree with it?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 03:06 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok carver Superman vs Goku

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 05:00 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ok carver Superman vs Goku

Pro's from both comic industries already wrote and established a winner for Superman vs Goku.

(please log in to view the image)

I'm satisfied with this.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 07:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Pro's from both comic industries already wrote and established a winner for Superman vs Goku.

I'm satisfied with this.

Ummm

Last edited by Time Immemorial on Nov 8th, 2014 at 07:27 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 07:24 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol at goku beating superman and lol at pak

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 12:31 AM
Sin I AM is online now! Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
LiZod

I'm satisfied with this.
thumb up

Sig by Rao Kal El

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 01:15 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

LOL at Goku's planet destroying punch laughing. Of course carver would be satisfied with that

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 02:27 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm satisfied with this.

Pro's? Really, who?

Last edited by Time Immemorial on Nov 9th, 2014 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 02:55 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

That has already been decided by Superman current writer.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=54828

I just re read that load of crap. Its a poopy mouth that needs a diaper.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 02:00 AM
-Pr-

So what person at DC wrote that, exactly?

lol, carver, did you really think we'd forgotten about this?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 02:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
So what person at DC wrote that, exactly?

lol, carver, did you really think we'd forgotten about this?

Carver tried to troll, he got caught laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 03:33 AM
carver9

Don't know what Pr is talking about tbh. Did I post that amazing, work of art, totally legit scan a while back or something?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 06:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Don't know what Pr is talking about tbh. Did I post that amazing, work of art, totally legit scan a while back or something?

Nobody's buying it, carter.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 06:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol at goku beating superman and lol at pak

What's funny about Pak (along with Goku beating Supes or any other DC or Marvel character)? Pak is currently writing Supes. Does it hurt? Please close this thread Pr. It's pointless.

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 10th, 2014 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 06:34 PM
carver9

Nobody's buying it, carver.

Seen an error in your post because I don't know who Carter is. People keep making the mistake of calling me that, don't get it. Did we discuss the scan in the past? I honestly Can't remember.

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 10th, 2014 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 06:36 PM
-Pr-

Seen an error in your post because I don't know who Carter is. People keep making the mistake of calling me that, don't get it. Did we discuss the scan in the past? I honestly Can't remember.

Do you have some actual medical condition that ****s with your memory? I'm genuinely asking.

Because if not... Well, I don't know what to say to you.

Still waiting, after years, for you to provide evidence that DC signed off on it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 07:33 PM
carver9

Do you have some actual medical condition that ****s with your memory? I'm genuinely asking.

Because if not... Well, I don't know what to say to you.

Still waiting, after years, for you to provide evidence that DC signed off on it.

laughing out loud I don't remember showing you that scan. Now I do remember posting a scan almost 8+ yrs ago (i feel safe at saying it was a lot longer than that) from Wizard on Superman powers. Is that the one you're talking about?

Well, to answer your question...Wizard needs approval from either company before writing a story like that...sometimes they post the writers opinion on the fights in their magazine.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 07:57 PM
-Pr-

laughing out loud I don't remember showing you that scan. Now I do remember posting a scan almost 8+ yrs ago (i feel safe at saying it was a lot longer than that) from Wizard on Superman powers. Is that the one you're talking about?

Well, to answer your question...Wizard needs approval from either company before writing a story like that...sometimes they post the writers opinion on the fights in their magazine.

You posted two things. One about his powers (which was factually wrong), one about him and Goku. Is that not the second scan? Looks like it to me.

Actually no, they don't. They are, or they were, an independent magazine. If they interview a writer and a writer states his or her opinion, that's something else entirely.

Being in Wizard doesn't make anything official or canon.

I mean, come on, look at the by line.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 08:08 PM
carver9

Sigh...I'm done.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 09:23 PM