KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Carver vs Time

Carver vs Time
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

See you when you post it again in a couple of years.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 10:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Really

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 04:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carver you can run but you cant hide.

We will battle zone a legitimate vs with cannon scans, these non cannon nonsenses you posting are embarrassing and you should be ashamed of yourself.laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 04:10 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What non canon scans? Goku vs Superman, I admit, it isn't usable but it's the closest thing we have on a fight between the two so I'm not battle zoning it. I would destroy you in a battlezone anyways.

Not doing Superman vs Hulk because that would take more time than any battlezone on KMC and I don't think you have the scans for anything like that. And it's time consuming. Not doing Hulk vs Thanos unless it was against Quan. You're not even a Thanos fan. You dislike the character. This thread just came out of nowhere. Just to get my amazing, outstanding attention. When you think of a real battlezone, then we can debate that... until then, there's no need for a battlezone.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 03:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
What non canon scans? Goku vs Superman, I admit, it isn't usable but it's the closest thing we have on a fight between the two so I'm not battle zoning it. I would destroy you in a battlezone anyways.

Not doing Superman vs Hulk because that would take more time than any battlezone on KMC and I don't think you have the scans for anything like that. And it's time consuming. Not doing Hulk vs Thanos unless it was against Quan. You're not even a Thanos fan. You dislike the character. This thread just came out of nowhere. Just to get my amazing, outstanding attention. When you think of a real battlezone, then we can debate that... until then, there's no need for a battlezone.

I do like Thanos and also your outstanding attention, what of it!? laughing

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 03:27 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would destroy you in a battlezone anyways.

Proof of this outlandish statement?!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 06:32 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Come to think of it. Are you up for our battlezone we discussed.

Whether Sentry was weakened in the World War Hulk storyline?

I feel up for it now if you're on it.

I imagine we could get judges quickly.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 10:50 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Come to think of it. Are you up for our battlezone we discussed.

Whether Sentry was weakened in the World War Hulk storyline?

I feel up for it now if you're on it.

I imagine we could get judges quickly.

Don't fall fro Carvers tricks big grin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 11:11 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

What non canon scans? Goku vs Superman, I admit, it isn't usable but it's the closest thing we have on a fight between the two so I'm not battle zoning it.

Death battle say Superman wins.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 11:30 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Time +1
Carver 0

Good debate bro. I look forward to many more times of these heated debates with me as the victor.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 03:25 PM
carver9

Wait a minute...we didn't debate anything here so how are you above me?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 02:47 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait a minute...we didn't debate anything here so how are you above me?

Well you declined to battle zone based off "you would destroy me" so I destroyed you in that thread.

I am still waiting for round 2.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 03:24 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Well you declined to battle zone based off "you would destroy me" so I destroyed you in that thread.

I am still waiting for round 2.

Didn't decline, you just didn't offer a battlezone i thought you were serious about.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 09:26 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shall we battle zone Sentinels vs Superman then?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 10:07 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Roger Dodger?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:58 AM
carver9

Shall we battle zone Sentinels vs Superman then?

Not much to debate there since I never gave a winner and said in this same thread "if I had to vote, it would probably be for Superman".

no expression This face belong to you. I'm going to name it Time Immemorial every time I use it.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 04:44 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not much to debate there since I never gave a winner and said in this same thread "if I had to vote, it would probably be for Superman".

no expression This face belong to you. I'm going to name it Time Immemorial every time I use it.

laughing out loud <---You

Don't be a sore loser you argued against Superman and you lost. I don't care if you used a back way out by being ambiguous.

Since you admit defeat its me +1. You 0

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 03:33 AM
carver9

laughing out loud <---You

Don't be a sore loser you argued against Superman and you lost. I don't care if you used a back way out by being ambiguous.

Since you admit defeat its me +1. You 0

mad that smiley doesn't belong to me. Choose another one. Like this. Happy Dance

That smiley would be good when you see my presence.

Huh? I never admitted defeat.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:04 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

mad that smiley doesn't belong to me. Choose another one. Like this. Happy Dance

That smiley would be good when you see my presence.

Huh? I never admitted defeat.

You ran from the debate after you failed to prove your point, thats a loss.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:26 AM