KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Carver vs Time

Carver vs Time
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with time, also carTer you have a loss to me in hulk vs captain atom, it was not in the BZ but we both argued and you ran away.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:28 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't run away from anyone. If you didn't ignore everything I posted, probably would've stayed. Can't argue with someone who acts stubborn (no offense intended). It's pointless.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

You posted zero things of substance and never used scans to support your argument, you literally ignored everything atom can do, you are a hypocrite carver, a hypocrite and you use out of context scans to support your bias.

The only times you used scans are when you compared an aging ray to a reality warper, b*tch please.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:18 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey hey, keep it to your own BZ plz.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:19 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

My bad time, he is trying to run away from doing a bz with me, sorry for derailing your thread.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:22 AM
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thingy150
You posted zero things of substance and never used scans to support your argument, you literally ignored everything atom can do, you are a hypocrite carver, a hypocrite and you use out of context scans to support your bias.

The only times you used scans are when you compared an aging ray to a reality warper, b*tch please.

Read through the thread again, then Holla at me when you're done.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carver you ran away and did not dispute any of my posts, you ignored all of my scans and everything i said, now stop posting to me in this thread, if you want to say something say it in my thread.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:24 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:26 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How is that running when I agreed with you? Is there a post i did not reply too?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 08:37 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said you were going to continue the debate but never did.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:09 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
What powers does Doomsday have that Hulk doesn't have and Hulk has more speed fts than Doomsday. Doomsday best speed fts were during his creation, Hulk has blown him out of the water since then.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lets see, he has developed the power flight, covered his body with metallic armor, energy absorption and projection of that energy.

These rival Hulk smash.

Thats +1 for that thread, and another for the mask thread, so Im up +4.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 07:40 PM
carver9

Uuuuummmm, you didn't win that debate. I asked you about Doomsday and you bring up clones of him. You didn't even win the others tbh. I'm going to change my name to Time Immemorial #1 if I keep stomping you like this.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 11:08 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uuuuummmm, you didn't win that debate. I asked you about Doomsday and you bring up clones of him. You didn't even win the others tbh. I'm going to change my name to Time Immemorial #1 if I keep stomping you like this.

Stomp, ur joking right? laughing

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 11:26 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Owning DarkSaint85 all of the time. He is by far one of my easiest victims when it comes to debating. In some ways, I kind of feel bad for the guy so sometimes I pull away from him so that I don't go on my spree of crushing his feelings. Next screen name - The Dark crusher.

You been making this promise forever about Changing your name to The Dark Crusher..promise never fulfilledbig grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 11:52 PM
carver9

Stomp, ur joking right? laughing

Spleen ripped.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 01:11 AM
carver9

You been making this promise forever about Changing your name to The Dark Crusher..promise never fulfilledbig grin

I prefer Time Immemorial #1.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 01:12 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I prefer Time Immemorial #1.

I prefer a pie in your face but we can all dream.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 01:36 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spleen ripped.

We did have a guy named The Spleen, I think he got banned debating with me, so I def have the award for ripping spleenssmile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 01:44 AM
DarkSaint85

Carver bullies me.

Jitay: I didn't know it had jizz in there

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 10:20 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver bullies me.

I'm sorry about this, can I take him off your hands? I will treat him real nice and bake him a pie a day to keep the madman away.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 10:59 PM