KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Carver vs Time

Carver vs Time
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
What's wrong with two men hugging? Especially for the holidays. As long as you don't pick me up during this and swing me around then we are ok.

Where do you live anyways? How was your Christmas?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 04:47 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Where do you live anyways? How was your Christmas?

GA...Georgia. My Christmas was extremely boring. I was invited to some parties and family gatherings but I was sick and I didn't want to pass the germs. What about you? Did you eat well? Get good gifts? Get drunk? See any hot women?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 05:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

GA...Georgia. My Christmas was extremely boring. I was invited to some parties and family gatherings but I was sick and I didn't want to pass the germs. What about you? Did you eat well? Get good gifts? Get drunk? See any hot women?

Ate well, got great gifts, I was with my family, they all good looking people. laughing

What did you get?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 05:40 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He got an amnesty. From me.

I fear, however, this has only given me the Carver horn.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 06:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS I love your avatar.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 01:37 AM
carver9

So how are things going, time? How was your new yrs?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 07:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going good, just closed on a house withy gf and moving in today. How about you?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 05:26 PM
DarkSaint85

Time, your playing with your food sickens me.

Waste this fool!

And thanks. I love my avatar too. Carver made it for me. Said I was the biggest Hulk fan he knew, and everytime he saw my posts his face lights up like Hulk's when he sees a puppy.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 05:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Time, your playing with your food sickens me.

Waste this fool!

And thanks. I love my avatar too. Carver made it for me. Said I was the biggest Hulk fan he knew, and everytime he saw my posts his face lights up like Hulk's when he sees a puppy.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 06:39 PM
carver9

Going good, just closed on a house withy gf and moving in today. How about you?

Niiiiiiicccceee...great news. Since you two bought a house together, the next thing is her being your wifey?

Everything has been good. Me and my girl hasn't taken that step of moving in together yet but I didn't propose on Christmas. Did you all eat good for the holidays? How many pies did you eat?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 06:42 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Niiiiiiicccceee...great news. Since you two bought a house together, the next thing is her being your wifey?

Everything has been good. Me and my girl hasn't taken that step of moving in together yet but I didn't propose on Christmas. Did you all eat good for the holidays? How many pies did you eat?

Yes we gonna get married, don't know when yet.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 05:21 PM
carver9

I meant to say I DID propose on Christmas. Good to hear the good news though. Now let's move to bigger fish and talk about Hulk vs Superman.

smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 05:32 PM
DarkSaint85

Carver, your love and happiness at finding your soulmate sickens me.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 05:56 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver, your love and happiness at finding your soulmate sickens me.

laughing out loud

I think some of my love and happiness on KMC is debating against and crushing Darksaint.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 06:45 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant to say I DID propose on Christmas. Good to hear the good news though. Now let's move to bigger fish and talk about Hulk vs Superman.

smile

You did propose?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 04:43 AM
carver9

You did propose?

Yep, I proposed. It was long overdo.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2015 04:32 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, I proposed. It was long overdo.

And she said what? "No you gamma nerd!" I want a Superman for a husband?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2015 08:12 PM
carver9

And she said what? "No you gamma nerd!" I want a Superman for a husband?

She does like Superman but like the Hulk as well (loves Superman more mad ). She said yes. Why not say yes to my awesomeness? So when are you getting on that knee?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2015 09:05 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

She does like Superman but like the Hulk as well (loves Superman more mad ). She said yes. Why not say yes to my awesomeness? So when are you getting on that knee?

Soon as I get a ring worthy of my bride.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 01:12 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You ready for a battle zone yet?

QuickSilver vs Smallville Clark

You already picked Quicksilver, I will represent the House of El.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 11:12 PM