KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another boring Friday night

Another boring Friday night
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

I do. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:39 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A-HA! Everyone embarass queeq about his big drinking problem!

Anything to take the heat from me...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

There is nothing wrong with having a drinking problem wink I am just about to go out and do it again. Its been a rough day of playing softball(four games!) But its all good, my team has advanced to the semi-finals of the softball tourny for the entire Universtiy of Kentucky. Some nice cold beer will help with my soarness and get me back and ready for the final two games tomorrow.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 05:42 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

queeqer doesn't have a drinking problem. He knows exactly how high he's floating or drowning, and when the yubs are yubbing. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:51 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

The only problem I have with drinking is when the pubs and off licences are shut! And I'm a firm believer that we are at our socialability peak when shteamin. (That's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 05:02 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hehehehe... now everyone is talking about drinking and I am safe...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 05:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Of course, nothing beats getting drunk with my buddy Ush. He is so funny when he's drunk. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 10:38 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I used to drink, but then I used to fight and that wasn't good. So, I cut out the drink and just have a bloody good time without it. I found that being sober made no difference to my ability to have a good time with me friends.

And the best bit, I remembered it all the next day!

I do have a drink sometimes. And on rare occations I will get blasted. However, of the last 3 times I did that :

1. Got so drunk and was so hungover that I basically could not function for 3 days after
2. Sobered up so quickly and could sleep for 48 hours
3. Said things to someone that realy upset them, when the intension had been to build them up and ended up hurting them with what I said.

You have the beers, I'm fine with the Orange Juice.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 11:22 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Thanks, you're a real pal. RC's buying tonight, folks.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 11:29 PM
finti

Rounds up Glen Dagobah ales

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 11:33 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Make that two.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 11:44 PM
finti

drinkig problem? we drink get drunk fall down, no problem.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 11:47 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I actually don't drink.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 01:00 AM
Ratcat

Looks like it's me and you Ush, designated drivers!!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 02:39 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not allowed to drive...

(Yeah, my friends hate me for that)

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 02:44 AM
Ratcat

Dammit, guess that leaves me then. sad

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 02:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Apologies...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 02:50 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

i will

I will Drive with Ratcat.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 03:05 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: i will

Can't you drink either?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 03:11 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

no i cant

I can't drink either

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 03:33 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote