KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » How to intergrate spiderman into MCU

How to intergrate spiderman into MCU
Started by: SevenShackles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

All I have to say is:

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I can't WAIT to hear the opinions on this on AMC movie talk.

Hahaha! That John Campea was WRONG as Usual!

Last edited by Darth Thor on Feb 10th, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 10:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I jizzed...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 11:20 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
All I have to say is:

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha! That John Campea was WRONG as Usual!

That's exactly why I want to see it. He always poo poos the idea of Spidey collaborating with Marvel studios.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 03:31 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by JayDaDon
That's exactly why I want to see it. He always poo poos the idea of Spidey collaborating with Marvel studios.

laughing

I'll be watching too for the entertainment.

Kristian Harloff was saying on the show just a few weeks ago that he thinks this will happen, because there's been too many signs and rumors including the hacked emails. John just responds something like "Nah never gonna happen."

Thankfully Feige has a lot more sense than to listen to the Financial "expertise" of Campea.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 03:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

laughing

I'll be watching too for the entertainment.

Kristian Harloff was saying on the show just a few weeks ago that he thinks this will happen, because there's been too many signs and rumors including the hacked emails. John just responds something like "Nah never gonna happen."

Thankfully Feige has a lot more sense than to listen to the Financial "expertise" of Campea.

I don't think John said it was NEVER going to happen, just that he didn't think it was. Anyway, Kristian is usually correct from what I see.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 04:03 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Golgo13
I don't think John said it was NEVER going to happen, just that he didn't think it was. Anyway, Kristian is usually correct from what I see.

Pretty sure he's given whole lectures on how this was never gonna happen. And how Kevin Feige isn't stupid enough to do this.

Yeah Kristian's cool. He has some theories which are a bit out there, but he's not arrogant about them.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 04:08 PM
Senor Cage

Pretty sure he's given whole lectures on how this was never gonna happen. And how Kevin Feige isn't stupid enough to do this.

Yeah Kristian's cool. He has some theories which are a bit out there, but he's not arrogant about them.

This is the video I'm talking about.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 04:21 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

This is the video I'm talking about.

He was more open to it after recent rumors and the Sony hacks, although his latest comments on the subject was that it's not gonna happen, when Kristian Harloff was saying he thinks it will, and that we will hear some news soon:

But I'm really talking about the past (not that long ago 6months+) before all the rumors. He consistently told fans asking about it that it's Never gonna happen, and that Feigie isn't stupid enough to make a deal because it would make the MCU Nothing. Not even $1 more (the $1 was his exact wordings).

Last edited by Darth Thor on Feb 10th, 2015 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 04:36 PM
Senor Cage

He was more open to it after recent rumors and the Sony hacks, although his latest comments on the subject was that it's not gonna happen, when Kristian Harloff was saying he thinks it will, and that we will hear some news soon:

But I'm really talking about the past (not that long ago 6months+) before all the rumors. He consistently told fans asking about it that it's Never gonna happen, and that Feigie isn't stupid enough to make a deal because it would make the MCU Nothing. Not even $1 more (the $1 was his exact wordings).

But Sony didn't give the rights, correct? They still have creative control and will get the revenue back. I just breezed through the info, but I hope Kevin Fiege has more control than Sony.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 04:43 PM
Darth Thor

But Sony didn't give the rights, correct? They still have creative control and will get the revenue back. I just breezed through the info, but I hope Kevin Fiege has more control than Sony.

Yeah but the questions were never really about would Marvel buy him back. They were always about if Spider-Man could ever be in the MCU.

Sony still owns and controls the Spider-Man solo movies. But Fiege will likely give creative input.

But I'm sure Marvel will have control over how the character is used in the MCU.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 04:54 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Feige is the producer for future spidey solo films now. That is HUGE.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 06:18 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I think Sony still "owns" Spider Man just to save face. Slowly in the next few years they'll transition ownership back to Marvel.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 04:16 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
I think Sony still "owns" Spider Man just to save face. Slowly in the next few years they'll transition ownership back to Marvel.

But why would Sony do that?

I'm hoping there's some clause in the contract that if Sony goes down (they have had serious financial problems) that Marvel gains the rights to this particular incarnation of Spider-Man. As this new one IS the one being used in the MCU.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:51 AM
Darth Thor

I don't think John said it was NEVER going to happen, just that he didn't think it was.

Here just 5 months ago at 29:00 he's ranting about how Marvel and Feige have ZERO Interest and Desire in getting Spider-Man back: At 29:00-

And btw stories are flowing that Marvel DID Offer Sony something like $2Bill to outright buy Spider-Man back. But Sony didn't want to sell, so they came to this Free mutually beneficial deal instead.

John thinks it's all about money- It's not ALWAYS just about Money. There is the whole Pride thing(not being able to use their own Icon), and even about giving Fans what they want.

But even his financial theories are way off. Companys/Businesses tend to make good Investments when they are doing well, because they have the Profits to spare, so can prepare for times when they are not doing well. He made out it was the other way around- That companies would only Invest like that when they are doing badly.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Feb 15th, 2015 at 01:41 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 01:35 PM