KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin V.S Vitiate.

What happen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vitiate kill anakin. 7 50.00%
Vitiate take control of Anakin. 3 21.43%
Anakin win. 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anakin V.S Vitiate.
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Skillz was talking to an Intrepid sock here, and not turning into DarthSith500 and talking to himself.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
You do realise you are to Vitiate what Revanchiste is to Revan, right?

10/10 Vitiate here, but flat neutral no-nexus combat and he gets ****ing slaughtered.

In that I regard him as above Dooku? Lol, ok. Maybe you just ridiculously underrate him, hmmm?

Are you ****ing serious? Flat neutral no-nexus combat Vitiate would still crush Anakin. Telepathy, sorcery, lightning, TK..... Vitiate can beat Anakin up and down the street.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:17 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

but flat neutral no-nexus combat and he gets ****ing slaughtered.

lawl

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Skillz was talking to an Intrepid sock here, and not turning into DarthSith500 and talking to himself.

lmao, i was creeped out too.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

flat neutral no-nexus combat and he gets ****ing slaughtered.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lawl

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:27 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Emperordmb

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:43 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You do realise you are to Vitiate what Revanchiste is to Revan, right?

A saint?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:52 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well my pee was red this morning. It could have been wine I guess. I thought I was just gonna die.

Last edited by Nephthys on Nov 16th, 2014 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:55 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Nephthys
In that I regard him as above Dooku? Lol, ok. Maybe you just ridiculously underrate him, hmmm?

Are you ****ing serious? Flat neutral no-nexus combat Vitiate would still crush Anakin. Telepathy, sorcery, lightning, TK..... Vitiate can beat Anakin up and down the street.

Right because Dooku slaughtered Anakin, right? http://youtu.be/FvTa1vxmY3M?t=2m17s

Nope. Vitiate is shit in sabers, so he gets ****ed there. Telepathy is a perhaps, but given Anakin's raw power I doubt it. Only person who's even remotely affected his mind is the Son... Lightning he's defended against, TK is quite raw power based and Anakin is fast enough to dodge everything Vitiate throws. That leaves force push as Vitiates last defense against Anakin's blade, and that didn't work for Dooku either.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:59 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Well my pee was red this morning. It could have been wine I guess. I thought I was just gonna die.

What... what the hell Neph?

Are you sure it wasn't strawberry flavored lube confused

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
What... what the hell Neph?

Are you sure it wasn't strawberry flavored lube confused

No that's pin....

Oh you're joking... yeh no I knew that.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Right because Dooku slaughtered Anakin, right? http://youtu.be/FvTa1vxmY3M?t=2m17s

Nope. Vitiate is shit in sabers, so he gets ****ed there. Telepathy is a perhaps, but given Anakin's raw power I doubt it. Only person who's even remotely affected his mind is the Son... Lightning he's defended against, TK is quite raw power based and Anakin is fast enough to dodge everything Vitiate throws. That leaves force push as Vitiates last defense against Anakin's blade, and that didn't work for Dooku either.

Anakin defending against Dooku's Lightning hardly shows that he can contend with Vitiate's. Revan thought his best shot would be with the force, and even then he was instantly overwhelmed. Hell, I'd put the power of Nyriss's FLS above anything Dooku has in terms of lightning, and Vitiate's Lightning puts Hers to hilarious shame. TK is quite raw power based, but that doesn't stop Dooku from blasting Anakin frequently, nor has Anakin ever telekinetically dominated Dooku. I'm honestly not sure whether or not TP would work on Anakin, so I'm not going to bother analyzing that portion. Quite frankly, I put Revan above Anakin, and the former didn't stand a chance by himself against Vitiate. If Anakin is legitimately matched by Dooku as a force user, I'm not seeing how vitiate doesn't wholly outclass Anakin, and as such should be capable of defeating him with the force regardless of location.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:16 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah, Vitiate's lightning is on a distinctly different level from Dooku's lightning.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:26 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin defending against Dooku's Lightning hardly shows that he can contend with Vitiate's. Revan thought his best shot would be with the force, and even then he was instantly overwhelmed. Hell, I'd put the power of Nyriss's FLS above anything Dooku has in terms of lightning, and Vitiate's Lightning puts Hers to hilarious shame. TK is quite raw power based, but that doesn't stop Dooku from blasting Anakin frequently, nor has Anakin ever telekinetically dominated Dooku. I'm honestly not sure whether or not TP would work on Anakin, so I'm not going to bother analyzing that portion. Quite frankly, I put Revan above Anakin, and the former didn't stand a chance by himself against Vitiate. If Anakin is legitimately matched by Dooku as a force user, I'm not seeing how vitiate doesn't wholly outclass Anakin, and as such should be capable of defeating him with the force regardless of location.

Revan had literally just got out of a drug coma when he absorbed Nyriss' lightning, she isn't above Dooku. And yes, I'd put Vitiate above Dooku in terms of Lightning, but what you're again dismissing is that Vitiate had time to charge his Lightning up and was in the heart of a Nexus.

On neutral ground with no Nexus, Anakin would be able to charge him, no power up and no Nexus makes Vitiate a dead boy.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:36 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Revan had literally just got out of a drug coma when he absorbed Nyriss' lightning, she isn't above Dooku. And yes, I'd put Vitiate above Dooku in terms of Lightning, but what you're again dismissing is that Vitiate had time to charge his Lightning up and was in the heart of a Nexus.

On neutral ground with no Nexus, Anakin would be able to charge him, no power up and no Nexus makes Vitiate a dead boy.

1. No.

2. You're helping my case.

Firstly, I don't care that Revan absorbed Nyriss's Lightning, fact of the matter is lightning that can instantly disintegrate very powerful force users is above Dooku's Lightning in my books. Secondly, that only furthers my point of just how much weaker Nyriss's Lightning is than Vitiate's. If Revan can come straight out of a coma and easily reflect Nyriss's FLS, how much more powerful must Vitiate's Lightning be to incapacitate Revan so quickly and easily?

Charging his lightning is obviously an extremely fast process, considering that Revan calculated all his options and still knew he couldn't close the gap by any means. And you're quite obviously blowing the nexus idea so far out of proportion that you make Carthage seem docile (okay, maybe not.) so on nexus, vitiate 10/10 destroys Anakin, but off nexus gets butchered? How about Malachor 5, a nexus far more powerful than (non dark-temple) Dromund Kaas? Is Traya Sidious-level there, considering her off-nexus feats?

To conclude: you're essentially saying that Anakin beats the dude who made the combined power of the dread masters seem "insignificant" in comparison because he's not on a nexus. Pretty lame tbh.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Nov 16th, 2014 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 06:25 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Right because Dooku = Vitiate, right?

It doesn't matter if Vitiate is shit in sabers. The Hero of Tython started their fight with her lightsaber a foot from a weakened Vitiate's face and the dude still gave her an apocalyptic duel and showed he could shove her away from him at the end of their fight despite his immensely debilitated condition. Given that Anakin has no telepathy feats or showings of resisting it besides barely influencing Cad Bane with Obi-Wan and Windu backing him up, he'd obviously get buttfvcked in that area. And he's defended against Dooku's lightning, which is infinitely lesser than Vitiate's. He'd get annihliated. And Vitiate's TK is also quite a lot more powerful than Dooku's, so he'd ragdoll Skywalker on that front.

I mean holy shit, I knew you underrated Vitiate on that board but I didn't know it was this bad. erm

Last edited by Nephthys on Nov 16th, 2014 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 06:41 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vitiate gets blitzed off nexus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 09:21 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

You guys do realize that Anakin gets more of an Amp on a Nexus than other Jedi/Sith right? He did after all overpower both the Son and Daughter combined on Mortis.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Which is why he whooped Bariss in the Jedi Temple, I suppose.

Mortis is special.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 09:46 PM