KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan runs FORCE only gauntlet

Revan runs FORCE only gauntlet
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

A part of the series, I guess. cool

Who can Revan defeat in FORCE only fight?

He gets full rest and health restored after each battle.
Neutral setting.
All combatants at their peak.

1. Savage
2. Maul
3. Dooku
4. Malgus
5. HoT
6. Traya
7. Starkiller
8. Vader
9. Tenebrous
10. Plagueis

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The list is wack, and either 10 or clears (probably the later).

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Stops at Starkiller or Vader.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:24 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

clears, Revan is one of the most powerful force users in the mythos.

(4.0) Revan is the most powerful force users in the mythos by feats

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

TFU has Starkiller and Vader way too OP. In the 2nd game Starkiller was able to charge a cannon to the point that it destroyed a Star destroyer and Vader tanked that and can reflect it back at him as well.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:40 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

EDIT: Nevermind

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
TFU has Starkiller and Vader way too OP. In the 2nd game Starkiller was able to charge a cannon to the point that it destroyed a Star destroyer and Vader tanked that and can reflect it back at him as well.

Revan has demonstrated the ability to absorb any Force power in existence thus far, and he has been able to reflect it back.

Revan has absorbed entire Force Lightning Storms, and in turn has performed his most devastating move the Force Sever Storm on his opponents.

If that isn't enough Revan has also shown that he can use Force Heal simultaneously in combat, meaning Revan can tank any hit and or attack and heal it off while tanking it.

Revan clears with ease.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

The first part of your post is a no-limits fallacy. You can't say he can reflect everything especially since we've never seen him do it on the levels that Vader/Galen can perform.

How powerful where the storms? Also I didn't realize he had force sever so that could come in handy.

Vader has telekinetically grabbed and crushed a TIE in mid-flight. That's 20 tons going at extremely fast speeds which makes the object even harder to grab since it's moving and accumulating mass as well. We've seen X-wings and TIE's move at relativistic speeds in the films themselves.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:49 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

He probably won't pass 7.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 12:51 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Loses to 3 and everyone afterward

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 02:04 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Skillz--this would be a perfect time to convince me that Revan is a superior force user to Dooku?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I suppose it would be. Where do I start?

I'll end up responding later when I get home, as I'm also going to be kick starting a debate with Intrepid.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:46 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I suppose it would be. Where do I start?

I'll end up responding later when I get home, as I'm also going to be kick starting a debate with Intrepid.

What are you and Intrepid debating?

No rush, though. Many here put Revan above Dooku as a force user, which is something I'm not seeing. Since you're the greatest pro-Revan debater I've seen, you may be able to convince me.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

lmfao f(a)ggot p(u)ssy

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lmfao f(a)ggot p(u)ssy

Says the one who was Intrepid's faithful little girl (and probably still is).

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:56 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

At least I get some nice pussy.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: That aren't children.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:57 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: They are children, Ant.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:58 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: They are children, Ant.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:58 PM
Dominis

Originally posted by Nephthys123
He is.

thumb up

It shows.

The only difference is, when you were a member here, Ant was far less bold than he is now and more humble, so I'm assuming that you're behind Ant's new tough act, or, well, encouraging it.

Last edited by Dominis on Nov 16th, 2014 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 06:09 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
thumb up

It shows.

The only difference is, when you were a member here, Ant was far less bold than he is now, so I'm assuming that you're behind Ant's new tough act.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 06:11 PM