KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs Darth Nihilus

Revan vs Darth Nihilus
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Revan vs Darth Nihilus

Can Revan at his peak beat the Lord of Hunger?

I'm legitimately curious as to what people think. Will people suggest Revan's 3.0 power is enough to beat Nihilus, will people suggest Nihilus's force drain is a trump card against almost anyone. Will people use quotes that suggest Revan>Nihilus?

And of course, the question on everyone's mind... what will the majestic Board Walker have to say about this topic?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:43 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Revan force sever storms.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:47 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Nah, I still think Nihilus wins. Then again I haven't seen his new updates.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:17 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Revan was better than the Triamuvate the first time around.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

If Nihilus can't/doesn't use his drain, Revan destroys.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 06:00 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

The only thing that is stated to be able to resist Darth Nihilius' drain is another wound in the force. To my knowledge, Revan has not resisted such an ability nor is he a wound. Though if i remember correctly there was something about him resisting Malachor or something like that.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 06:34 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nihilus ragdolls.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Nihilus eats him.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Revan when he actually figth Nihilius.. Barrely. Revan max power .. No doubts.. Nihilus get crush under 1 minute and 07 second wich is pretty hudge against Revan...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
The only thing that is stated to be able to resist Darth Nihilius' drain is another wound in the force. To my knowledge, Revan has not resisted such an ability nor is he a wound. Though if i remember correctly there was something about him resisting Malachor or something like that.

He just so many wound to the force thank to his dead companion than it's not a problem..
And he have at max power a better force drain XD. WIth a way bigger stamina....
Nihilus don't have a chance.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Nihilus is too much for Revan.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 04:55 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Darth Revan could beat Darth Nihilus let alone prime Revan

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 09:23 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

No he couldn't, lol. Prime Revan might, though Nihilus certainly has a chance to best prime Revan.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:20 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Prime Revan prolly wins.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:21 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Nihilus dominates.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:40 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

If Revan can resist Nihilus' drain, or if Nihilus for some reason neglects using drain, then Revan will most likely win. It would be a ridiculously hard battle though, and I can see Nihilus pulling the win as easily as I can see Revan doing it.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:57 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

There must a be a way to trick nihilus to controll him.... Nihilus bhave liek a beast.
Revan is strong at mental warafre and tele^pathy....

I think Revan can outsmart nihilus...

Ho my english what was I thinking (reading previous posts)

And if Revan can contain Nihilus drain... there is is just now way Revan go down easly nihilus is just going to waste all of his power on Revan...who as a Dark lrod was pretty powerfull, It is stated oin KOtOR that Revan influence and power grew wth the world he conquered wit the people that adored him. until he get betrayed by Malak And malak influence grew as more people feared him, and world that fell upon a rain of turbolaser......

Considering how big Revan empire was........... Yhea Revan is pretty powerfull..

+ He was smart and skilled too... NIhilus was instinct relexed and brute force I mean exile barely hold herself against nihilus with her party, but that is just the exile, Revan as Darth REvan? It is an otehr story.....

Last edited by Revanchiste on Feb 10th, 2017 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 12:00 AM
Tondemonai

If we take the argument for Revan being the only person other than Meetra able to resist Nihilus' drain seriously he wins solidly, otherwise Nihilus drains

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nihilus ragdolls.

Kukuku. thumb up

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 06:45 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote