KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beyonder vs LT

Beyonder vs LT
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beyonder vs LT

Which version can compete with LT better.
1. Classic Beyonder
2. Pre Retcon Beyonder

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 03:54 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's the difference between the two? I thought they were one and the same.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:00 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some say Pre Rec was stronger

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:08 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Between God & molecule man...

It's a pretty big difference.
Pre retcon & LT are nearly identical in power

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:13 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Pre-Retcon destroys him. By classic are you speaking of Post-Retcon Beyonder?

Never heard that classification before.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:49 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Pre-Retcon destroys him. By classic are you speaking of Post-Retcon Beyonder?

Never heard that classification before.

Yea, Post was less powerful I know that.

So is Pre like another manifestation of TOAA? Because I don't get where his power is coming from. To be above LT.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 04:53 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea, Post was less powerful I know that.

So is Pre like another manifestation of TOAA? Because I don't get where his power is coming from. To be above LT.

He's definitely not a manifestation of TOAA. Just an extremely powerful being.

In his universe (the Beyond Realm) he was effectively God, and he found his way into 616 after Owen Reece accidentally opened up a portal.

There's no absolute explanation as to why he is that powerful I guess really. I could show you some scans if you wanted of when he came into contact with the Tribunal.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:07 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's definitely not a manifestation of TOAA. Just an extremely powerful being.

In his universe (the Beyond Realm) he was effectively God, and he found his way into 616 after Owen Reece accidentally opened up a portal.

There's no absolute explanation as to why he is that powerful I guess really. I could show you some scans if you wanted of when he came into contact with the Tribunal.

Thanks, post the ones you got if you can.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:10 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Thanks, post the ones you got if you can.

I'm at my nans house at the moment so I wont be able to send high quality images over but these should be fine.

Uatu pleads with Beyonder stating that he has tried to get the mighty to speak with him.

(please log in to view the image)

Then this is what happened afterwards.

(please log in to view the image)

We find out that Beyonder is stronger than everyone in that room put together.

As we see it's plainly obvious to everyone in that room that Death is about to be killed. But they are powerless to stop the Beyonder.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:17 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is that dude offering the cup to death?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:27 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Who is that dude offering the cup to death?

As far as I know he was just called Dave.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:35 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for the scans. Beyonder is badass. I would be interested to see the high qualty scans, to see some more when you have time.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:48 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Thanks for the scans. Beyonder is badass. I would be interested to see the high qualty scans, to see some more when you have time.

Yeah when I get home I'll have a look on my external HDD and send you some images.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:56 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah when I get home I'll have a look on my external HDD and send you some images.

It would have been cool to just see him erase some of those eternals like they were ants.

"Bye! Nice knowing you, or not!"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:57 PM
Mr Master

So is Pre like another manifestation of TOAA?

Because I don't get where his power is coming from. To be above LT.

Classic and Pre-retcon Beyonder, are the same thing.

"Post" retcon Beyonder is the differnece.

Anyway, the Beyonder was created by Jim Shooter, who not only wrote SWI & II,
but was also the Editor in Chief of Marvel. This means, he was truly TOAA!
There were rumors that ol' Jimmy simply symbolized his own 'god complex' in Marvel on panel via the Beyonder lol.
It was no secret that many writers/artists and staff were displeased with Shooter's exaggerations,
like going as far as to say that Beyonder was "like God before Genesis." ouch,
or seemingly portraying Stan Lee bowing to the Beyonder on panel, etc.

Yet there is no doubt, classic Beyonder was/is the most powerful entitity ever in Mavrel.

'millionS of times more powerful than the rest of Marvel combined.' (LT included)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:04 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

LT has been killed, LT is by no means top tier in marvel.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:05 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
Classic and Pre-retcon Beyonder, are the same thing.

"Post" retcon Beyonder is the differnece.

Anyway, the Beyonder was created by Jim Shooter, who not only wrote SWI & II,
but was also the Editor in Chief of Marvel. This means, he was truly TOAA!
There were rumors that ol' Jimmy simply symbolized his own 'god complex' in Marvel on panel via the Beyonder lol.
It was no secret that many writers/artists and staff were displeased with Shooter's exaggerations,
like going as far as to say that Beyonder was "like God before Genesis." ouch,
or seemingly portraying Stan Lee bowing to the Beyonder on panel, etc.

Yet there is no doubt, classic Beyonder was/is the most powerful entitity ever in Mavrel.

'millionS of times more powerful than the rest of Marvel combined.' (LT included)

This makes a lot of sense, because he was the actually the TOAA of his "Beyond Universe" and his feats clearly equal and rival TOAA of 616.

The part that makes me see him right below TOAA in 616 is that he had to give up some of his power to kill death. TOAA would be un effected by this. And the fact that Doom stole his powers once.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:09 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Board Walker
LT has been killed, LT is by no means top tier in marvel.

We don't even know who/what killed him yet. So making assumptions on his power isn't a valid notion to entertain.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:15 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

We don't even know who/what killed him yet. So making assumptions on his power isn't a valid notion to entertain.

Wasn't it Thanos with HOTU?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:16 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Wasn't it Thanos with HOTU?

Nope that wasn't the same series.

Thanos did absorb him though.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:17 PM