KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beyonder vs LT

Beyonder vs LT
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

You know what SMDH means.

Also, I agree, everything we debate about is our opinions but come on man, the stuff you post, you are not serious.

I guarentee that the words I put forth are a sincere manifestation of my convictions, and that to me SMDH means "shaking my d!c|< hard".

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 06:59 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Board Walker
I guarentee that the words I put forth are a sincere manifestation of my convictions, and that to me SMDH means "shaking my d!c|< hard".

laughing out loud laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 07:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

So what's the argument exactly. That the guy that was executive editor of DC... While the comic (adventures of xmen #12) was published... Can't indirectly give the DC stamp of approval because the comic was in an official marvel comic? Even though he's referenced in the comic?

That kinda makes sense. Heck I'm pretty sure someone asked Stan Lee who was the most powerful character in marvel and he said Galactus.... What with TOAA, various Celestials, the Fulcrum, Phoenix, he might have not had the official standing of Marvel behind him, but the man is seen as the father of marvel comics...

At the end of the day we could have DC having washed their hands of the whole amalgam affair and transferring all rights to Marvel. Hence why they no longer mention the characters in their stuff...but gave thanks to Mike Carlin for the creative control? Then as of 1997 that would mean Marvels brothers were retconned almost immediately to account for the rights change.

Again this makes sense since marvel references the amalgam universe as an alternate universe.... But how would that mix in with DC and their 52 universe which was all that hypertime.. Or whatever... That arose around the same time.

Personally I'm still flip flopping over whose argument stands... Indirectly I see how Mr master wins the argument based on the sum of all the facts, But directly I see how he loses this one since there is no definitive on panel proof from DC.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 10:33 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

look I am probably Galactus #1 fan have 90% of his appearances going back to1966.But even I know that he can`t beat preretcon Beyonder!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 03:48 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by zom1967
look I am probably Galactus #1 fan have 90% of his appearances going back to1966.But even I know that he can`t beat preretcon Beyonder!

What if Galactus eats 100% of the Marvel Omniverse, could he beat the Pre Ret con Beyonder then?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 03:58 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Unless he can absorbe the pre retcon Beyonder no,and I hate to admit this being a huge galactus fan.I bought secret wars 1 and 2 when they came out.and at the begenning of every issue they said Beyonder`s power compaired to our universe was like compairing a drop of water to the entire ocean.not that I think he is inffalable,he was a being seeking knowledge.so i would rank whoever the creator is above him(God perhaps)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 04:09 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by zom1967
Unless he can absorbe the pre retcon Beyonder no,and I hate to admit this being a huge galactus fan.I bought secret wars 1 and 2 when they came out.and at the begenning of every issue they said Beyonder`s power compaired to our universe was like compairing a drop of water to the entire ocean.not that I think he is inffalable,he was a being seeking knowledge.so i would rank whoever the creator is above him(God perhaps)

What if that one drop was composed of liquid helium, and beyonder was composed of an ocean of H20.

That 1 droplet of liquid helium could touch that endless ocean, set off a chain reaction and cover that entire ocean into liquid helium.

Thus a single droplet can > an endless ocean.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 04:17 AM
quanchi112
Disney

What if that one drop was composed of liquid helium, and beyonder was composed of an ocean of H20.

That 1 droplet of liquid helium could touch that endless ocean, set off a chain reaction and cover that entire ocean into liquid helium.

Thus a single droplet can > an endless ocean.
Troll logic 101.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 06:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by quanchi112
Troll logic 101.

It is okay my child if you do not understand, you need not lash out in a confused self destructive rage. We are here to help you, to help you grow, to help you learn, and to help you ultimately understand your own self.

You only need to let go of your own self imposed ignorance, and then you can truly shine bright with understanding and connect with all of us on a level of mutual understanding.

smile

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 06:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

It is okay my child if you do not understand, you need not lash out in a confused self destructive rage. We are here to help you, to help you grow, to help you learn, and to help you ultimately understand your own self.

You only need to let go of your own self imposed ignorance, and then you can truly shine bright with understanding and connect with all of us on a level of mutual understanding.

smile
You ignore the context of the line from the comic and put a troll spin on it. No one is fooled by you. It's ok. There, there my pet. It will be ok.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 06:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by quanchi112
You ignore the context of the line from the comic and put a troll spin on it. No one is fooled by you. It's ok. There, there my pet. It will be ok.

If it makes you feel better I can listen to you, why is it you call others your pet? Is it a degree of control you desire?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 06:57 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Wrong thread.

Last edited by Astner on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 07:46 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 07:36 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Astner
So I decided to jump in and finish a project for a colleague who couldn't work today. I'm being far too generous for my own good, especially since I'll be working the 25th - 30th.

#LifeSucks

Tell me more, when you do commit to these acts of kindness do you feel satisfied? Is it a sense of worth, and or praise you seek? Let us start from the beginning, tell me of your childhood.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 07:39 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Wrong thread.

Last edited by Astner on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 07:47 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 07:44 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Wrong thread.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 09:33 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Mr Master
I also want Bada to compare my ip address with those other kids,
and see if he can prove I'm debatng on 5 separate CPUs. That will settle that.

Wish granted... laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

So much cringe.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:11 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wish granted... laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:24 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Originally the Beyonder was trying to experience. LT is the absolute experience.
Beyonder would own here.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:28 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Badabing
Just stop. I'm banning the other accounts soon.

'Soon' in saurian speak means 5years laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote