KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beyonder vs LT

Beyonder vs LT
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb down

False! (fans solicite info that's scrutinized by Jeff and/or the comic writer him/herself)

The Author/Owner of Marvunapp is Jeff Christiansen (the premiere Official Marvel Handbook WRITER)

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appmasts.htm

This guy has an incredible track record working for Marvel Comics!

Jeff has so much knowledge about Marvel comics,
that he's one of the dude's Marvel gets advice from concerning on panel "continuity."

Mr Christiansen also happens to be the head writer of the Brothers' bio,
with help from 3 (of 4) writers/artists from DC vs Marvel:

Ron Marz ... Dan Jurgens ... Claudio Castellini

------------------------------------------

The first page of every single Official Marvel Universe Handbook directs us to Marvunapp:

(please log in to view the image)

My, my, for data corrections and more details! smile

Oh and, can you read who's the HEAD WRITER of the Official Marvel HandbookSSS?

uhm, that's right ... the Author/Owner of Marvunapp - Jeff Christiansen! thumb up (main writer of the Marvel/DC Brothers bio)

++++++++++++++++

It's beyond laughable for you to claim this is an "unreliable source" .. yet, ... you are?

Official bios are 100% valid if they adhere to on panel showings.

And do yurself a favor, don't imagine yurself giving me instructions on how to debate.

Go ahead and ask the mods if this is valid here. I don't think so, what class is odin strength wise? 75? And Zeus, IIRC 90. Yeah, great source. And the online one is even worse, as the writer himself isn't even sure if it is canon or not, the Brother thing:
"In--of all places--The Adventures of the X-Men#12, the hierarchy of the Brothers (as higher than the Living Tribunal) is disputed. This is a somewhat interesting series, as I had initially just assumed it to be adaptations of the X-Men cartoon. I watched the first season or two, but didn't continue to follow it, so I can't confirm or deny this as being the case. However/Anyway, in this issue, the demons D'Spayre and the Dweller-in-Darkness instigate the destruction of the M'Kraan Crystal, which in turn destroys all reality. Phoenix harnesses all of the positive emotions of everyone in the universe and uses this energy to have the sentience of the universe join with Galan of Taa and allow him to survive the destruction of the universe, and to ultimately become Galactus in that Universe. So, the implication is that the events of that series (and possibly of the cartoon) took place in the universe before the current one.
At any rate, the relevance is here: During this conflict, the Living Tribunal is seen to be holding the Two Brothers in the palm of his hand, as he goes to consult with his "hooded, spectral ally" (clearly the Spectre). As the old universe is destroyed, the Tribunal releases the Brothers to "assume their pre-destined roles as architects of new realities."
So, while the Adventures of the X-Men is not quite official canon, the book was written by Ralph Macchio, with the assistance of Mike Carlin, indicating that both Marvel and DC were involved in this explanation. The Brothers are thus intermediary in power and authority between the Living Tribunal and Eternity (or their comparable counterparts in the DC Megaverse). However, each Brother tends has some authority and control over universes outside the standard Multiverse, but within the Megaverse, while the Living Tribunal has not been shown to have authority over worlds outside the Multiverse.
--Snood."

Lol, at such sources as FACTs. I provided the only fact that matters, the cover and the lack of DCs branding, making it an Marvel only book not a crossover and this still stands:
You would have to accept both, that DC is just a Megaverse in the Marvel Omniverse and that the Brothers are the same or none, you can't have both, else it is a retarded doublestandard.

You have to learn that your view of the cosmic hierarchy is just your opinion. wink

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 12:08 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ Actually I posted On Panel evidence and simply corroborated it with Official Marvel bios.
You're obviously just trying to get in the last word, and that's fine, but the fact is:

... you've presented? .... nada.

Bottomline, both the DC Brother and Marvel Brother appeared in Adventures of the X-Men.

Only pure idiocy would think that Marvel ripped off a carbon copy of the originals
with identical histories/purpose going as far as naming them exactly the same.

That's idea is utterly nonsensical.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 12:18 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^^ Actually I posted On Panel evidence and simply corroborated it with Official Marvel bios.
You're obviously just trying to get in the last word, and that's fine, but the fact is:

... you've presented? .... nada.

Bottomline, both the DC Brother and Marvel Brother appeared in Adventures of the X-Men.

Only pure idiocy would think that Marvel ripped off a carbon copy of the originals
with identical histories/purpose going as far as naming them exactly the same.

That's idea is utterly nonsensical.

It is pure idiocy to think they are the same, when they are just a Marvel creation in an Marvel only book without DCs branding. And no, they are not the originals, just copies, rip offs, and DC is not a Megaverse in Marvels Omniverse, and Hyperion and Gladiator are not Superman. All those wishful thinking of Marvel having the right to make those decision is everything but it's not the fact.

So you have what you had in the beginning, you delusional opinion, which means nothing.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 12:36 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

It is pure idiocy to think they are the same, when they are just a Marvel creation in an Marvel only book without DCs branding. And no, they are not the originals, just copies, rip offs, and DC is not a Megaverse in Marvels Omniverse, and Hyperion and Gladiator are not Superman.

All those wishful thinking of Marvel having the right to make those decision is everything but a fact.

So, still lost I'm noticing.

I never claimed/stated DC was anything inside Marvel's omniverse.

Marvel didn't apply the story Adventures of the X-Men #12 on its own,
again!
Mike Carlin (Executive Editor of DC at the time) helped write Adventures of the X-Men with Macchio. (Marvel Editor)

I mean ...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 12:45 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

again!
Mike Carlin (Executive Editor of DC at the time) helped write Adventures of the X-Men with Macchio. (Marvel Editor)

I mean ...

Ok, a last attemp to show you the idiocy of your opinion.

Marvel does not have the rights to recton the original brothers without dc, the writer you praisw so much couldn't even use the Spectre, he couldn't use his appearance nor his name, he wrote spectral hooded friend because he was aware that he has no phucking right to use dc chars un an marvel book. And so we know that those brothers are just rip offs and no original.

Your stance can't have both, DC is a Megaverse in Marvel and those are the real brothers and Spectre appeared indirectly in a Marvel book withou DC approving it or all this is just a copy and not what you try to force it to be.

I feel like talking to a child.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 12:54 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Answer me just this one little question. Why didn't they draw the Spectre in this comic and named him the Spectre?

That's all i want from you, an honest answer.

Or before you dodge it. A simpler one.

Would they be able, legaly, to draw the Spectre and name him Spectre in this book without having to fear consequences?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 01:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

again!

I mean ...

laughing out loud

He is like nver all over again.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 01:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^ laughing thumb up

I feel like talking to a child.

I agree, for the dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity.

So, have fun in your discussions with youths.

Answer me just this one little question.
Why didn't they draw the Spectre in this comic and named him the Spectre?

You should email Mike Carlin, (who was Executive Editor) in DC at the time.

Anyway, they did draw both BrotherS, and we all know one of those Brothers was DC.
The "hooded spectral" ally is an obvious reference to DC's Spectre connecting the DC Brother to the story.

You should also understand one thing:

From the beginning I stated this was the initial idea upon publishing back in 1997.
I think you're confusing yourself cause you think I'm giving this relevance now in the Present.

I can't say for sure when this concept went out the window,
but it was defnitely official
as soon as Marvel explicitely stated it had it's own Omniverse in 2007.

operator616 was correct, Wanda's feat may have been far more than I originally thought.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 01:22 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^ laughing thumb up

I agree, for the dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity.

So, have fun in your discussions with youths.

You should email Mike Carlin, (who was Executive Editor) in DC at the time.

Anyway, they did draw both BrotherS, and we all know one of those Brothers was DC.
The "hooded spectral" ally is an obvious reference to DC's Spectre connecting the DC Brother to the story.

You should also understand one thing:

From the beginning I stated this was the initial idea upon publishing back in 1997.
I think you're confusing yourself cause you think I'm giving this relevance now in the Present.

I can't say for sure when this concept went out the window,
but it was defnitely official
as soon as Marvel explicitely stated it had it's own Omniverse in 2007.

operator616 was correct, Wanda's feat may have been far more than I originally thought.

So no? They had no right to draw the spectre and name him so?

So if the brothers is dc, then this Megaverse represents dc and is part of the marvel omniverse?

Laughable.

But you dodged a simple yes no question, be proud.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 01:27 AM
BeyonderGod

No you didn't comprehend
The brothers themselves was created as a plot to combine both dc and marvel and when they tried the amalgram comics they was shitty and they stopped.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 02:49 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Well I have the complete collection of original Marvel bio`s.Going by that Odin is not a galaxy buster,and can`t even move a world unaided.Does that sound right to you!And L.T was scared to death of pre-retcon Beyonder.His power is kind of a mystery now,But he is at least still close to L.T in power.And when the new secret wars comes back,you can bet he will be at his pre-retcon levels again!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 03:40 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Originally posted by zom1967
Well I have the complete collection of original Marvel bio`s.Going by that Odin is not a galaxy buster,and can`t even move a world unaided.Does that sound right to you!And L.T was scared to death of pre-retcon Beyonder.His power is kind of a mystery now,But he is at least still close to L.T in power.And when the new secret wars comes back,you can bet he will be at his pre-retcon levels again!
I have lost a lot of respect for L.t since they found him dead on the moon,even thought it is one of his many m-bodies.I was dissapointed,thought he was more powerful,did anyone find out who killed him yet?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 06:23 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah, those "brothers" were just homages of the brothers in DC vs Marvel. No amount of twisting would change the fact. Because the alternative that DC "as one brother was the totality of DC multiverse" is a part of marvel multiverse.

And DC vs Marvel is rendered non-canon by JLA/Avengers. So a non-canon story "Adventures of X-men" paying homage to a non canon story "DC vs Marvel" is being used as a proof?

Hilarious.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 06:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, those "brothers" were just homages of the brothers in DC vs Marvel. No amount of twisting would change the fact. Because the alternative that DC "as one brother was the totality of DC multiverse" is a part of marvel multiverse.

And DC vs Marvel is rendered non-canon by JLA/Avengers. So a non-canon story "Adventures of X-men" paying homage to a non canon story "DC vs Marvel" is being used as a proof?

Hilarious.

thumb up

Yeah, worst of all is the attemp to make it sound like those implications are facts. Thant grinds my gears.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:20 AM
Mr Master

^^ Right, what would the actual writers/artists of the story Ron Marz ... Dan Jurgens ... Claudio Castellini
and Jeff Christiansen, Marvel's most knowledgeable (concerning comcis) individual know about it next to you?

"gears grinding?" ... How about melt down.
Originally posted by zom1967

Well I have the complete collection of original Marvel bio`s.
Going by that Odin is not a galaxy buster,
and can`t even move a world unaided.
Does that sound right to you!

Awesome. Good thing we're (well I'm) not using bios for power level gauging in this discussion,
and instead the bios were introduced in this debate to elaborate on historical story facts, not power scales.

Yeah, those "brothers" were just homages of the brothers in DC vs Marvel.

No amount of twisting would change the fact.

"Fact?" ... huh?

Ok, just post the on panel and/or handbook and/or interview where this fallacy is claimed.

But since I know you have neither, I'll just let you love yourself.

Because the alternative that DC "as one brother was the totality of DC multiverse" is a part of marvel multiverse.

no expression

And DC vs Marvel is rendered non-canon by JLA/Avengers.

Interesting.

When JLA/Avengers has absolutely nothing to do with DC vs Marvel in any sense of the word.

DC vs Marvel's, (97') original understanding was retconned
about 3 months after being published in Adventures of the X-Men. (97')

The only thing that changed according to:

Jeff Christiansen (who works for Marvel Comics & is Marvel's Head Handbook Writer)
and Ron Marz ... Dan Jurgens ... Claudio Castellini (Writers/Artists of the actual DC vs Marvel books)

Is that the LT and Spectre were above the DC and Marvel BrotherS in the retcon story.

Mike Carlin (Execuitve Editor of DC at the time) helped write the story.

So a non-canon story "Adventures of X-men"
paying homage to a non canon story "DC vs Marvel" is being used as a proof?

Adventures of the X-Men is 100% Canon:

The BrotherS bio at Marvunapp hasn't been updated since 2004, this LT bio was published in 2006.

Next.

Last edited by Mr Master on Dec 16th, 2014 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 03:52 PM
BeyonderGod

Mr.Master is the master I rekting trolls.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 04:47 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

"Fact?" ... huh?

Ok, just post the on panel and/or handbook and/or interview where this fallacy is claimed.

no expression
Yeah, facts. Next you will ask me to prove Gladiator/Hyperion are Superman homages, right? Get real. Or I can prove Marvel Comics is a part of DCU by posting John Byrne making mxy go to fantastic four as Impossible Man too.

quote:
Interesting.

When JLA/Avengers has absolutely nothing to do with DC vs Marvel in any sense of the word.
It has everything to do with it. It was a joint collaboration from both DC and Marvel and its official. You can chose to believe or not, I don't give a damn.

quote:
A DC/Marvel collaborative work can't be retconned by a thinly veiled homage. Get this in your thick skull.

quote:

Jeff Christiansen (who works for Marvel Comics & is Marvel's Head Handbook Writer)
and Ron Marz ... Dan Jurgens ... Claudio Castellini (Writers/Artists of the actual DC vs Marvel books)

Is that the LT and Spectre were above the DC and Marvel BrotherS in the retcon story.
Prove that Spectre appeared in that story by an official DC comic scan or bio. Not by your make-believe theories.

And Ron Marz had Access come to Kyle in DCU in Jun 1997.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Lantern_Vol_3_87

And Access pretty much reiterated DC vs Marvel in Unlimited Access 1 which happened in Dec, 1997.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Unlimited_Access_Vol_1_1

While Adventures of X-men occurred in March 1997.

http://marvel.wikia.com/The_Adventu..._X-Men_Vol_1_12

Looks like it got re-retconned. Or it wasn't retconned to begin with.

quote:
Means jackshit. Spectre can't appear in a marvel comic book.

quote:

The BrotherS bio at Marvunapp hasn't been updated since 2004, this LT bio was published in 2006.
So? I can post bios that tell that Shuma Gorath from marvel vs capcom is canon to 616. Even if I believe its canon, LT dealt with some homages. Big deal.

quote:
Next.
Just post a scan which says Spectre appeared in that comic. Otherwise John Byrne wrote this story where Mxy appeared in marvel universe and thus marvel universe is just a part of DCU.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U0hjv5jdj.../s1600/mxy3.jpg

Honestly, I think you have lost it altogether.

Last edited by abhilegend on Dec 16th, 2014 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 05:35 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^^ Right, what would the actual writers/artists of the story Ron Marz ... Dan Jurgens ... Claudio Castellini
and Jeff Christiansen, Marvel's most knowledgeable (concerning comcis) individual know about it next to you?

"gears grinding?" ... How about melt down.

Awesome. Good thing we're (well I'm) not using bios for power level gauging in this discussion,
and instead the bios were introduced in this debate to elaborate on historical story facts, not power scales.

"Fact?" ... huh?

no expression

Interesting.

Next.

It has no meaning if the CEO od DC phucked the X-Men Artist in the butt and told him what to do. It is not and official DC book, just a Marvel one. The DC Verse can't appear in this comic, nor can the Spectre, and Marvel/thewriters/artists never dared to do it because they simply can't.

Really easy.

DC Verse = DC Brother + Spectre (= part of Marvel) never appeared in the x-men book, because Marvel has no right to have them there.

Megaverse = Megaverse Brother + spectral hooded Friend (appeared only by name) are not from the DC Verse and you will never find them there because they are just a part, rip off homage, and belong to Marvel.

Even a child should be able to see this.

Stop spilling your opinion/lies as truth. Someone might be dumb enough to believe it.

Just post a scan which says Spectre appeared in that comic. Otherwise John Byrne wrote this story where Mxy appeared in marvel universe and thus marvel universe is just a part of DCU.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U0hjv5jdj.../s1600/mxy3.jpg

I would also like to see the real Spectre appeare in the Adventures of X-Men, a non DC book. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 05:40 PM
Mr Master

Yeah, facts. Next you will ask me to prove Gladiator/Hyperion are Superman homages, right? Get real. Or I can prove Marvel Comics is a part of DCU by posting John Byrne making mXy go to fantastic four as Impossible Man too.
When JLA/Avengers has absolutely nothing to do with DC vs Marvel in any sense of the word. It has everything. It was a joint collaboration from both DC and Marvel and its official. You can chose to believe or not, I don't give a damn.
A DC/Marvel collaborative work can't be retconned by a thinly veiled homage. Get this in your thick skull.
Prove that Spectre appeared in that story by an official DC comic scan or bio. Not by your make-believe theories.
Means jackshit. Spectre can't appear in a marvel comic book.
So? I can post bios that tell that Shuma Gorath from marvel vs capcom is canon to 616. Even if I believe its canon, LT dealt with some homages. Big deal.

... Let me know when you have a single shred of evidence to support yur fallacies.

laughing

It has no meaning if the CEO od DC phucked the X-Men Artist in the butt and told him what to do. It is not and official DC book, just a Marvel one. The DC Verse can't appear in this comic, nor can the Spectre, and Marvel/thewriters/artists never dared to do it because they simply can't.
DC Verse = DC Brother + Spectre (= part of Marvel) never appeared in the x-men book, because Marvel has no right to have them there.
Megaverse = Megaverse Brother + spectral hooded Friend (appeared only by name) are not from the DC Verse and you will never find them there because they are just a part, rip off homage, and belong to Marvel.
Stop spilling your opinion/lies as truth. Someone might be dumb enough to believe it.

I'm starting to think yur just high off some good boombonic and yur messing with me for fun.

Density at this point after all the proof posted is suspect.

Last edited by Mr Master on Dec 16th, 2014 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 05:44 PM
BeyonderGod

Really easy.

I would also like to see the real Spectre appeare in the Adventures of X-Men, a non DC book. laughing out loud

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! e.e da fuq man I hardly understand you.....i can read Mr.Master post clearly your post lacks informational subjects of the discussion at hand......post some scans!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 05:49 PM