KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread
Started by: ODG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ODG

XXXI. IRON MAN'S FUTURE

Armored. Golden. Futurist. Invincible. All terms to describe Iron Man and how far he's come. But where does Tony Stark go from here? And how does he get there? What must he become? The answer may be... Superior.

(please log in to view the image)

And that's it... for now.

Thanks for reading and feel free to post additions, suggestions, corrections, etc. But do try to make sure you don't double up on scans and leave alternate version feats elsewhere. Also, use thumbnails! And please keep in mind that this is a respect thread. So if you're unsure whether something you'll post would be objectionable, it probably will be. I'm absolutely open to using PMs and receiving feedback that way also. This thread is dedicated to Blair Wind, Galan007, Tony Stark, HulkIsHulk and guy222.

Hope you all enjoy and if you did, visit your local comic book retailer or bookstore and see where Iron Man goes from here. Because what's about to come certainly looks to be one of the most exciting periods of his career. Peace.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 03:01 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ODG, this thread is phenomenal. It will take me days to go through all the material presented, but the time/effort you've put into it is absolutely amazing... Staggering, even.

I can't give you enough credit/props for this compendium. Thank you. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2014 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 03:07 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Great work! Nice, organized and detailed. Excellent work

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 03:15 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I've only gotten into the first page, but this respect thread is baller!

Much respect for Iron Man and ODG.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 04:18 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Been reading this for 2 hours and I'm not even done yet. Phucking GLORIOUS respect thread. Truly a worthy respect thread for Iron man.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 07:16 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen from the first book for the new series, Tony can remote control his suits now.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 07:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Iron mans been doing that for atleast a few years now.

....also this deserves a bump like nothing else.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 03:33 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So this is where you've been. Nicely done.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 03:37 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Got a question, did he call the black suit the modular v2 or is that what you called it?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 04:16 AM
ODG

^ Stark never called it the Modular Mark II armor. It's what I call it. Stark just called it the Modular armor. But he also called the first one that too. So I thought a "Mark II" label wasn't just convenient to differentiate the two, but justified. Some of the armor names are unofficial. A bunch of the names are lifted directly from the comics though.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 04:45 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Cool the Modular 2 is my favorite look since Extremis. So glad he went back to firstly, a hard physical armor he can put on and off and secondly, one that he can compact and bring with him. That's one thing that bugged me about Bleeding edge. It was way too farfetched to buy the whole thing being in his body.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 07:12 AM
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ODG

Awesome awesome fri**ing awesome job ODG. You're the best. Mad props to you.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 05:11 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Though I hoped you would have the heroes reborn armor too. The stories were horrible, I know (well after all it's Loeb), but wasn't it semi-canon? The armor had some decent feats too.

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 05:13 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by ODG
This thread is dedicated to Blair Wind, Galan007, Tony Stark, HulkIsHulk and guy222.

Hope you all enjoy and if you did, visit your local comic book retailer or bookstore and see where Iron Man goes from here. Because what's about to come certainly looks to be one of the most exciting periods of his career. Peace.

Wish Guy was with us to see this. RIP man. And about the Superior Iron Man, it is definitely exciting, has incredible potential, but with one misstep it could become a clusterf***. Lets hope for the best

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 05:16 PM
carver9

ODG, buddy, you always do the best respect threads. Great work.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 08:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperGambino
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
ODG, buddy, you always do the best respect threads. Great work.

Oh sh*t, you are carver9, i saw someone say something about you on a thread on comicvine.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 10:26 PM
SuperGambino is currently offline Click here to Send SuperGambino a Private Message Find more posts by SuperGambino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by SuperGambino
Oh sh*t, you are carver9, i saw someone say something about you on a thread on comicvine.

No personal bashing and no spamming respect threads. Haven't you had enough already? Bada/Pr, delete this guy's comment and mine, but let it stay here for a while so that he can see it.

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 06:53 PM
HulkIsHulk

Oops, wrong thread

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 07:02 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Oops, wrong thread
laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 05:02 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by TheHulk
laughing out loud

Wanna know why? I typed the comment for another thread here. I have no problem admitting my mistakes angel

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 11:47 AM