KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Harry Potter vs. Star Wars Round 2

Harry Potter vs. Star Wars Round 2
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Harry Potter vs. Star Wars Round 2

The point was made in another thread by an angry jedi lover how badly Star Wars destroys Harry Potter in terms of acting, story, direction, entertainment; everything.

I completely disagree and challenge your pathetic nostalgic notions, dissenters.

Read, digest, and enjoy.

http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2012/1...-and-star-trek/

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 09:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 09:18 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"PJ Media" laughing out loud

Anyhow, did you notice how he went from Star Wars/Star Trek to Harry Potter in preference and what huge ad is placed right on top of the article? Of course you didn't, cos you're Quanchi112

BTW, it's going to be funny seeing you drop HP and bandwagon onto Star Wars once Ep7 comes out

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 21st, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:08 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
"PJ Media" laughing out loud

Anyhow, did you notice how he went from Star Wars/Star Trek to Harry Potter in preference and what huge ad is placed right on top of the article? Of course you didn't, cos you're Quanchi112

BTW, it's going to be funny seeing you drop HP and bandwagon onto Star Wars once Ep7 comes out
Abrams is taking over so I'm sure I will love it. He made star trek awesome. The guy was a fan to both series but admitted in terms of movies that Potter is just flat out superior. Superior acting, superior dialogue, superior films.

I can enjoy Star Wars if I like the new ones. I never hated it but that may change when I see Abrams Star Wars. I might actually give Sta Wars the balls no one else has since I started poking you people in the chest.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 02:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Lel, Harry Potter is on the same level as the PT in terms of acting, plot, and overall quality. The OT shits all over Harry Potter.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:52 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Abrams is taking over so I'm sure I will love it. He made star trek awesome. The guy was a fan to both series but admitted in terms of movies that Potter is just flat out superior. Superior acting, superior dialogue, superior films.

I can enjoy Star Wars if I like the new ones. I never hated it but that may change when I see Abrams Star Wars. I might actually give Sta Wars the balls no one else has since I started poking you people in the chest.

laughing out loud

The opinion article was a sell for ad revenue, you lummox

Called it, Quan Star Wars bandwagoning coming 2015

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 05:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Psychotron
Lel, Harry Potter is on the same level as the PT in terms of acting, plot, and overall quality. The OT shits all over Harry Potter.
No, the ot is exaggerated to insanity. Nostalgia has clouded you. Potter shits all over it in all categories.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 02:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

The opinion article was a sell for ad revenue, you lummox

Called it, Quan Star Wars bandwagoning coming 2015
He explained his reasoning as to what is better. It isn't close.

I always loved abrams and never said otherwise. You also claimed Id love Superma and Luthor. You're an idiot.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 02:19 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

He explained his reasoning as to what is better. It isn't close.

I always loved abrams and never said otherwise. You also claimed Id love Superma and Luthor. You're an idiot.

Opinion piece of one guy, likely in order to gather ad revenue. Try and form your own opinions, it's not too hard, try

Look how angry I've made you again

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 03:34 AM
Psychotron

No, the ot is exaggerated to insanity. Nostalgia has clouded you. Potter shits all over it in all categories.

How could nostalgia blind me when I saw Episodes I and II before the OT? Potter movies are for losers, it's fantasy for children.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 04:20 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Psychotron
How could nostalgia blind me when I saw Episodes I and II before the OT? Potter movies are for losers, it's fantasy for children.
No, it isn't. You love cheesy dialogue and subpar acting. M. Hamil. The guy is abysmal. Hayden was also an awful Anakin.

laughing out loud

Potter wins.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 05:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Opinion piece of one guy, likely in order to gather ad revenue. Try and form your own opinions, it's not too hard, try

Look how angry I've made you again
I formed my own opinion and searched Google and found someone agreed with me. I backed my opinion but it's undeniable.

Potter wins again.

Can't wait Forrester Abrams Wars though, munchkin.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 05:36 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Can't wait Forrester Abrams Wars though, munchkin.

Forrester? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 03:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Forrester? laughing out loud
Ipad. You and your typo obsession.

Can't wait for Abrams Star Wars. Maybe if I love it I'll give the Star Wars camp the balls it sorely lacks.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 04:24 PM
Psychotron

No, it isn't. You love cheesy dialogue and subpar acting. M. Hamil. The guy is abysmal. Hayden was also an awful Anakin.

laughing out loud

Potter wins.

As if Harry Potter isn't filled with cheesy dialog. Mark Hamil is criminally underrated, he's easily the best Joker ever.

Why do you like Harry Potter so much? Is it because you're both midgets?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 06:17 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Star Wars: The Force Awakens will out-gross every Potter film by a mile.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 06:46 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ipad. You and your typo obsession.

Can't wait for Abrams Star Wars. Maybe if I love it I'll give the Star Wars camp the balls it sorely lacks.

You and your inability to use an iPad

"Forrester Abrams" -Quanchi112

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 07:05 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by playa1258
Star Wars: The Force Awakens will out-gross every Potter film by a mile.

Undoubtedly, even if it is mediocre.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 08:11 PM
RJ 2.0
The Grammanator

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:03 PM
RJ 2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send RJ 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by RJ 2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

See that, Quan? Your precious boy wizard can't top Star Wars even with 2 extra movies.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 04:03 PM