KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH vs WALLY WEST

WWH vs WALLY WEST
Started by: thingy150

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
For making a black char?

No, i just don't think it is cool to change a character just for the sake of diversity, more diverse characters=awesome, but changing a character only to add diversity is just rude to the character itself.

Make new characters don't change the ones we already have.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 08:45 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hulk would lose to wally like almost everyone else would lose to him in a forum scenario. if this were in a comic pis would likely result in a flash loss.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 10:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless you're one of those people who think Flash can do virtually anything and beat virtually anyone just by running fast (LOL) then I don't see how anyone could possibly think he wins this. Flash can't hurt him and Hulk can destroy the ground that Flash is running on or simply just do a double-fisted smash on the ground and knock him off his feet. Then dispose of him however he wishes. Flash is soooo overrated on this forum. It's hilarious how so many people think he can beat virtually anybody. I don't but all that Flash god BS and never will.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter of this hilarious matchup. I know people are going to start claiming he can do all kinds of insane **** but I'm not interested in reading any of that BS.

-Star out.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Nov 25th, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 11:24 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Flash can do a lot more than only Run fast, you know that, right ?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 11:42 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
Unless you're one of those people who think Flash can do virtually anything and beat virtually anyone just by running fast (LOL) then I don't see how anyone could possibly think he wins this. Flash can't hurt him and Hulk can destroy the ground that Flash is running on or simply just do a double-fisted smash on the ground and knock him off his feet. Then dispose of him however he wishes. Flash is soooo overrated on this forum. It's hilarious how so many people think he can beat virtually anybody. I don't but all that Flash god BS and never will.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter of this hilarious matchup. I know people are going to start claiming he can do all kinds of insane **** but I'm not interested in reading any of that BS.

-Star out.

Flash can literally just dump him in the speed force or take all of his speed away so he cant move, there are a lot of other ways he can win.

Flash can also infinite mass punch him, he can phase through him and scramble his molecules making him explode, he can do a shit ton of things to beat the hulk.

Somebody needs to read some flash.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 11:47 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

My favorite is the neural impulse speed lending/drain, resulting in brain seizure and ko. No actual damage is done, so Hulks hf won't get him out of that one.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 01:06 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

-Star out.

lol i'd peace out too if i knew so little about something but tried in my ignorance to make everyone else seem like idiots....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 02:04 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

-Star out.

Could have saved alot of words by just saying arrrg I like Hulk he stronger, he should win!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 02:30 AM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

He doesn't like the hulk though. He just dislikes flash more than he dislikes hulk

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:18 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
He doesn't like the hulk though. He just dislikes flash more than he dislikes hulk

I wonder why...

Originally posted by thingy150
Everything is allowed, post crisis because of course he does not exist atm.

Let's get to work!

Accelerating the neurons in the brain:
(please log in to view the image)

Oh, and speedforce constructs:

That responds to his thoughts:
(please log in to view the image) [/B][/QUOTE]

Then there's the speedsteal, which Wally doesn't even need to touch in order to use:

Plus BFR into the speedforce, time travel etc...

-Star out.

Ooh, without the ground to run on, HOW WILL FLASH COPE??

Oh, and he can plan all of this out whenever he wants:

Of course, ALL of this is made up, and didn't actually happen in comics, right???

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:31 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Estacado
We have black Cap and Black Flash now.....
When do we get black Thor and Superman?

Black Thor? Over my dead body.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:47 AM
krisblaze is online now! Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Do you have an example of Flash completely stealing someones/somethings speed?

That example isnt really that impressive...imo

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 01:20 PM
bbrem123 is online now! Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

He did it to Inertia, in example.

Left him frozen.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 01:40 PM
krisblaze is online now! Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by bbrem123
Do you have an example of Flash completely stealing someones/somethings speed?

That example isnt really that impressive...imo

Sure thang.

Here he did the same to Girder, whilst in midair (so not physical contact whatsoever):

But let's go bigger. Here, he speed steals from the entire planet:

Plus, he has absorbed the KE from billions of beings before in his race against the Collectors.

And alsoo from Amazo, who btw also had Speedforce powers of his own. So he outreacted a speedster and took his speed (like with Inertia)

Other weird Wally powers - 1000s of incendiary rounds a second near the speed of light:

Or he could use his electricity powers:

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 02:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

wally stomps

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 09:05 AM
MrMind is online now! Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

All out wally is simply Abstract tier.

He is the embodiment of the concept of action.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 12:09 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Hulk stomps him like a bug.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 01:22 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Board Walker
All out wally is simply Abstract tier.

He is the embodiment of the concept of action.

thumb up

Without major PIS and CIS even WBH would be spitestomped by a serious Flash.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 01:37 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Hulk wins. Facts matter.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 02:31 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins. Facts matter.

Hulk will splatter Wally as soon as his first punch connect. This is a mismatch of epic proportions.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 02:41 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote