KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH vs WALLY WEST

WWH vs WALLY WEST
Started by: thingy150

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

Flash’s powerset is at the whims of the poster

Unlike other uses like SS, his speed generally has no limitations. He has shown some crazy abilities like stealing kinetic energy.

It mostly boils down to, will he use certain abilities rather than can be.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:08 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
A Thundercap is just energy charged molecules being dispersed through a section of space, moving faster than the rest of the molecules in the area.

Since flash is moving infinitely faster than the molecules charged by the thunderclap, it will have no effect upon him. Furthermore, flash could just kinetic drain the thunderclap, or Hulk's appendages as he attempts to Thunderclap.

Flash stomps the Hulk no matter what version, 11/10.

Flash doesn't even speed steal the punches of a Gorilla.

Hulk turns Wally to paste in one blow.

/thread

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:21 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
By being too slow to even see Wally pummel him with thousands of IMP’s, each with the force of an exploding dwarf star, in less than a femtosecond?

Hulk would get his ass raped and his atoms would split into exotic energies before the synapses in his pea brain even register that the fight has started. thumb up

Assuming the Flash is serious, you’d need an abstract of divine proportions to take on a fully realized Wally West. The only time he ever gets tagged is when he’s messing around. Bearing PIS/CIS, Wally is nigh-unbeatable in forums for good reason.
Post scans to back your claims. You just said nigh unbeatable due to imagination tactics. I don't care how you fight this out in your studio apartment the evidence is what matters. Hulk dominates the Flash.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by quanchi112
Post scans to back your claims. You just said nigh unbeatable due to imagination tactics. I don't care how you fight this out in your studio apartment the evidence is what matters. Hulk dominates the Flash.

My mind exactly. thumb up

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:44 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote