KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Superior Iron Man

Superior Iron Man
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Superior Iron Man

Due to the inversion during the AXIS event, the moral axis of several heroes got inverted. Tony Stark was one of them. Now, Superior Iron Man, the embodiment of Tony Stark's vices, has taken over. This is the official thread for Superior Iron Man comic book updates and not a respect thread, though you are free to post the feats in the appropriate respect thread, i.e.:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=605133

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 01:05 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Nov 28th, 2014 at 01:32 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 01:18 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 02:08 PM
HulkIsHulk

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 05:45 PM
HulkIsHulk

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 05:55 PM
HulkIsHulk

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 05:56 PM
HulkIsHulk

Now since I've got both the issues, I think I will sit down and read them before posting the feats in the respect threads

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 05:58 PM
HulkIsHulk

And I may have to postpond it for some months for my exams

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 06:57 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

love this series so far. tony is such a bastard! lol and i REALLY love the direction of the new armor. finally something TRULY new for tony. don't love the silver, but the concept of symbiotic/bio-tech is great and a direction i think has been long overdo given so many of tony's feats. because this armor can be thought controlled (and i'd assume upgrades would be likewise and easily achieved) this armor could make all others obsolete--and i for one would not mind that one bit.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 12:47 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
love this series so far. tony is such a bastard! lol and i REALLY love the direction of the new armor. finally something TRULY new for tony. don't love the silver, but the concept of symbiotic/bio-tech is great and a direction i think has been long overdo given so many of tony's feats. because this armor can be thought controlled (and i'd assume upgrades would be likewise and easily achieved) this armor could make all others obsolete--and i for one would not mind that one bit.

Yeah, I agree. Ut it has a lot to go before it catches up to eventhe black armor, let alone Bleeding Edge or Extremis

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:51 PM
HulkIsHulk

Another link on this though its practically useless posting it now
http://www.newsarama.com/21598-supe...r-darkness.html

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:14 PM
HulkIsHulk

My comics are currently locked away

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 08:20 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Tony is turning into a seriously evil sonofagun these days. I'm not sure that I like him acting this way. He almost reminds me of Dr. Doom.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 04:35 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Stoic
Tony is turning into a seriously evil sonofagun these days. I'm not sure that I like him acting this way. He almost reminds me of Dr. Doom.

I don't like it either. Less pompous than Doom. Also, Doom never is an extorting businessman. He's a king. And let's see where this goes

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 12:04 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Stoic

but you know it won't last. i like the way they have handled his character flip-flop. he's gonna have some making up to do. i like the way he is portrayed in the avengers LESS, actually. at least in superior he has a reason for being such a d-bag. the avengers portrayal in this whole incursion arc seems ooc for him imo.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 12:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Love this. Love Tony being forced to give into Tony and the way it's come about.

Plus this new armor is already very much my favorite. A shame it will probably go with this storyline when it ends. sad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 06:23 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Entity
Love this. Love Tony being forced to give into Tony and the way it's come about.

Plus this new armor is already very much my favorite. A shame it will probably go with this storyline when it ends. sad

thumb up

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 09:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Endo-Sym armor is rapidly becoming my favorite as well. Aside from the symbiotic/thought-controlled/liquid aspect of it, I also like it's translucent(yet seemingly impervious) face-piece option... An armor that allows others to see his face suits Tony's ego quite well, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 04:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 06:13 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wonder who that other person is wearing an old Iron Man suit back in New York talking with Pepper Potts with issue #3.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 01:02 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote