KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Judges Needed-Delta vs Thingy

Judges Needed-Delta vs Thingy
Started by: Delta1938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thingy150
Hunger games

Neither seen the movies nor read the novels.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:09 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
I would be the perfect voter for this battlezone since i don't like Delta smile and Thingy is one of my favorite posters.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/ Q...br /> 157d.jpeg

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:09 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

http://tinyurl.com/

That'll help with links that contain words that get censored.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:10 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

None of my meme seem to have worked so this is for you carver

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons...423/untitle.JPG

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:13 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I would volunteer, but thingy may say no.

Its almost easier, I think, if thingy names the (fairly active) members of the thread he feels comfortable with. Delta, you've been here a while, so you have a better feel for posters. Not saying you'd pick biased posters - 100% not saying that - but as thingy has already brought up the point that people MIGHT vote for you as you've been here more (again, not something I'd agree with), its just to avoid any potential arguments.

But to reiterate, thingy, you yourself acknowledge that everyone here let's rip on everyone else, and there isn't much unity. So that should assuage your fears somewhat.

I will think about adding you as a judge but delta would have to agree, i am not sure yet if i would want you to be a judge but i am leaning towards yes.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:25 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I'm fine with DS. Kris as well. I'm not sure about LANSHARK, simply because he's a lurker I've never seen before, I'm not sure how much of a comic reader he actually is, no offense to him.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:29 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't recommend Lanshark.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:31 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I don't recommend Lanshark.

He's just trying to hide that he's Landshark.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:36 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say no to kris, still thinking when it comes to DS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:43 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
I would be the perfect voter for this battlezone since i don't like Delta smile and Thingy is one of my favorite posters.

Ur still busy getting ur ass kicked in our Battle Zone though, I don't think ou can handle any more stress friendbig grin

But I could see you being un bias depending on the Topic as long as it does not involved Superman or Hulk.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:46 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many posts are we allowed to delta, i have stuff to do this week so i think it should not last too long.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:48 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I say no to kris, still thinking when it comes to DS

So only one agreed and one "Maybe" out of 4 volunteers.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:49 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

How many posts are we allowed to delta, i have stuff to do this week so i think it should not last too long.

It doesn't particularly matter to me. Although with a post limit, if a reply takes two posts, I think it should count as one.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:51 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think we should each get one main post, where we state our argument and then one post to debate the other persons argument, that way it is not too time consuming and we do not go off topic.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 06:53 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I think we should each get one main post, where we state our argument and then one post to debate the other persons argument, that way it is not too time consuming and we do not go off topic.

That can work. Should probably keep it to strength, durability and heat vision/Astro-Force, maybe speed, since those are the primary attributes used by both and are the most easily comparable. Otherwise comparing other stuff can get rather erratic.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 07:00 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I'd be up for judging if you'd have me.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 07:07 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I'm fine with that.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 07:12 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have never seen you but welcome scot, im fine with DS also.

We have 3 judges now if you are okay with scot.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 07:12 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

So we need two more and a ref.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 07:20 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is the ref a mod?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2014 07:24 PM