KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TPM Sidious vs The Gungan Grand Army

TPM Sidious vs The Gungan Grand Army
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

TPM Sidious vs The Gungan Grand Army

As a Nabooen, Sidious can't take it any more and decides to destroy the gungan race.

Instead of sending the Trade Federation's Droid Army, he decides to eradicate the gungans personally.

Battle takes place on the Great Grass Plains at the exact same spot.

Can Darth Sidious solo this?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious would f*ck them up so badly.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 02:03 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sidious gets overly cocky and gets suckerpunched by Tarpals.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

£It'"
l$idke
an
ewodk
troll XD Don'"t worry 4 my
dkeyb oar6d, £I'"m f$ine
!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Revanchiste
£It'"
l$idke
an
ewodk
troll XD Don'"t worry 4 my
dkeyb oar6d, £I'"m f$ine
!

He has reached another level of consciousness.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revanchiste is the only person I have ever met on the internet who I genuinely cannot understand in the slightest, whenever he posts something.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 02:59 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

The image of Sidious slicing and dicing thousands of Gungans amuses me.

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:31 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by ILS
Revanchiste is the only person I have ever met on the internet who I genuinely cannot understand in the slightest, whenever he posts something.

Same, but English isn't his 1st language, so I'm not holding it against him.

Also Sidious, the Gungan Army is pretty good actually despite...well despite what just about everyone says, but they aren't gonna be able to take on Sidious with just boomas, seeing as unlike a blaster they have to actually throw them or catapult them and I don't see Sidious giving them a chance to do throw em all emass.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:31 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I wa aying than I have ome problem with my keuboard . Err noo ... Let me retranlate :
It' like an ewok troll .

I till have one problem with the iopqdfgh on an azerty keyboard there i one letter miing here that' theletter . WHen I ue Maj -- > T U I O P Z R T Z it realeae a pace THe other maj on the right ide realee and enter . and maj + e do'nt work ...
ho no uare topped working !!! &é"'(-è_çÃ_) 12345678910
ñ fn + pace barre topped to work geniou §!!
&é"'(-è_

Hey your forum doen't appreciate my mother language é è é è .
Weird ... &é"'(-è_çà

Last edited by Revanchiste on Nov 30th, 2014 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

LOL

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:57 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Sidious, to the cheering of crowd everywhere as he commits the only justifiable Genocide ever.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Sinious, how high are you right now? lmao, this freaking thread made my day

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yhea maj top buging I can ue it let' check maj + e E yhea it' working !

Let' tet ....... Nope.... Thi i a bit anoying..

azertyuiopqdfghjklmwxcvbn
&é"'(-è_çÃ_)=

& é " ' ( - è _ ç à ) \ {} ¤ $ £ Ï i Ö o e ha maj + ^ + letter need to be hold when you tipe the letter o you can only with maj.... ô î ê ñ

Ho no quare till no working...
fn+pacebar O.K
fn+f6 O.K fn + f5 not good... Fn+f7 O.K All fn touch O.K...... exept fn + f5

idiou take thi one.

Last edited by Revanchiste on Nov 30th, 2014 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 09:23 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

JAR JAR USA DA BOOMA

MESA NO HAVE A-

*Sidious stands triumphantly holding Jar Jar's head amist mountains of dead Gungans

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 12:10 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Gungans CRUSH.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 01:30 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Sinious, how high are you right now? lmao, this freaking thread made my day

I just watched TPM's trailer to compare it with the new one and got so irritated by Jar Jar Binks that I felt the need to create this thread.

mad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 11:15 AM
Nalaniel

Jar Jar dies.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 11:27 AM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Ziniouz..... Rember thank to Jarjar.. You are emperor? Yhea becauze without Jarjar no palpatine upreme chancelor..

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 11:52 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Revanchiste
Ziniouz.....

confused

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 12:01 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Its Sinus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 12:13 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote