KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What are Luke Skywalkers best force feats?

What are Luke Skywalkers best force feats?
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Spiderman would wipe his ass with any non-force sensitive from the Star Wars universe.
General Grievous, Durge, Boba Fett disagree.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 04:17 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

They shouldn't, since his feats far outstrip theirs. Far superior strength feats, far superior speed feats.

Marvel has had an extra 40 years of power creep to bork their characters. The Star Wars universe wishes it could be as broken.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Dec 1st, 2014 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dat username

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 07:30 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Spiderman cannot get even close to Grievous's 20 strikes per second feat. But you are right, he is far stronger. He is a little more durable. Where Spidey has his Spidey sense, grievous has a super computer for a brain. Where spider man has his personal martial arts, Grievous was trained by Dooku. It really comes down to web shooters vs Lightsabers and the fact that Grievous would be susceptible to spider mans taunting

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 12:13 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grievous would utterly crush Spider-Man. He's in another zip code in terms of fighting skill and combat speed, and I'm doubtful Spider-Man would be capable of getting past his lightsabers. It's obvious why his webs would mean nothing.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 12:30 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Spiderman cannot get even close to Grievous's 20 strikes per second feat.

That's not even a mach 1 feat.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 04:29 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

A better speed feat would be attacking faster than Kenobi can register in his mind, in the same novel where he deflected blaster fire from thousands of droids simultaneously.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 04:35 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

That thousands of droids thing is not canon though.

quote:
That's not even a mach 1 feat

You're right. And MagnaGuards have lightspeed reflexes. They roflshitstompblitz Grievous. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 04:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He's deflected fire from tons of droids regardless lmao, so bringing up the fact it didn't happen in ROTS is pointless:

(please log in to view the image)

(CREDIT TO ShootingNOVA)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 05:46 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Originally posted by NemeBro
That's not even a mach 1 feat.

With 4 arms, you're only looking at something past normal human, for reference

20 strikes per second..... is nothing but an incredible low showing

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:26 AM
Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I don't think your average human could put out more than two defined strikes per second with a lightsaber--They're heavier than fencing blades and jabs don't qualify as a full strike in this sense. Grievous was probably overall attacking more or less ten times faster than your average human, which is in no way inconsistent for him.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:41 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

A human can strike 3 times per second, and lightsabers are weightless, so there's that argument out the window

Though in any case, 20 strikes per second isn't even 1/5 the speed of sound

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:43 AM
Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by StealthRanger
lightsabers are weightless

George Lucas disagrees. He's mentioned in interviews that lightsabers were intended to be somewhat heavy because of the immense energy, or whatever BS. It's stupid, but he makes the calls.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:54 AM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by NewGuy01
George Lucas disagrees. He's mentioned in interviews that lightsabers were intended to be somewhat heavy because of the immense energy, or whatever BS. It's stupid, but he makes the calls.

First lightsabers had a shadow. Now lightsaber beam has a weight? (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 10:42 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Can't Luke become like a Force-super saiyan?

Yhea using the power force light. It's a non lethal power..

But luke use it as a lethal power.....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:39 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by ILS
Dat username

Ha yhea a Warhammer 40 000 chaos god......

Manipulation !!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:42 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Eh, manipulating a black hole, utterly dominating high-tier characters with TK, and hurling huge ass shit all come to mind.
Here's an example. I don't have the original scan, but rather my one I made as a joke and copy and pasted Revan's head onto Luke's:

Ant do you know which comic the original is from?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:14 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It's from the Invasion comics.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 04:47 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Arhael
First lightsabers had a shadow. Now lightsaber beam has a weight? (please log in to view the image)
What about the metal that holds the beams? :/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 06:19 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Irrelevant, because that's not what Lucas was talking about at all.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 06:22 AM