KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Force Awakens spoiler/speculation discussion thread

The Force Awakens spoiler/speculation discussion thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
http://screenrant.com/star-wars-for...rams-final-cut/

GET HYPED!

Its weird having a final cut star wars film so soon. GL would still be tormenting his vfx people with superficial arbitrary edits though early december.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

That means JJ gets the final say, not necessarily that they're done.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 06:22 PM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Ah i see

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 01:18 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Doesn't mean the SFX guys and sound people aren't still working their butt off. You can have a cut version of the film with temp animations in it.

And yeah, "final cut" means JJ gets a final say about the finished version. Although that final cut isn't so final per se, as the article explains. Hehehe

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 06:25 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space Opera

Originally posted by queeq
Doesn't mean the SFX guys and sound people aren't still working their butt off. You can have a cut version of the film with temp animations in it.

And yeah, "final cut" means JJ gets a final say about the finished version. Although that final cut isn't so final per se, as the article explains. Hehehe

Also John Williams is going to start scoring the picture within the next week or so, and I live literally two blocks from Sony Pictures studios in Culver City where he'll be doing the recording. I'm gonna take the three hour tour I think big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 11:54 PM
Click here to Send Space Opera a Private Message Find more posts by Space Opera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hmmm... sweet!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 02:35 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Rumors all around that the full trailer drops on Monday, along with pre-sales being opened for tickets.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 05:56 PM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Aha... interestinggggg!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 09:04 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i predict sooner. we will get the trailer by the end friday. i have spoken.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 09:21 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i predict sooner. we will get the trailer by the end friday. i have spoken.

Bet ya $10 that it's Monday.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 11:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Nah. I dont want to dull your happiness when it comes out by friday.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 11:50 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

I wouldn't pay up anyways. smokin'

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 02:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 05:28 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

ESPN Caribbean posted on Twitter earlier about the poster reveal being tomorrow and then during Monday Night Football there will be another reveal (aka trailer).

Contacted the theater I'll be going to about ticket pre-sales for Monday and the manager responded with "I can neither confirm nor deny your question, but you might want to check our website Monday afternoon........"

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 12:37 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, poster is out, and the trailer's coming on the 20th.

Poster's not bad!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...amp;oe=5691BC5F

Note no Luke, adding further credence to rumours that's he's not really in this one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Leia's hair! LOL!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 04:16 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i was under the impression that we would get a different logo. still looks cool. i'd just like to point out that there is still no reference to "episode 7". this pleases me.

absolutely luke will be in this. we're just supposed to suspect that he wont.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Oct 18th, 2015 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:01 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Here's a higher quality.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:33 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

What do you think of Starkiller Base?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:33 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Here's a landscape layout of the poster. Perfect for wallpaper use.

https://i.imgur.com/Xzv98va.jpg

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:39 PM