KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Was the Sentry weakened during his battle with WWH? One_Angry_Scot vs Carver9

Was the Sentry weakened during his battle with WWH? One_Angry_Scot vs Carver9
Started by: One_Angry_Scot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

Yeah to be honest guys I don't want a debate with someone else.

I am waiting for a mod then I will take it from there.

I can discuss the BZ with people here but I am not debating Sentry or WWH any further unless it is with Carver.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:31 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

One Angry sent me a PM saying that he was done. He said that he didn't have anything else to say. Wait, he did send something earlier saying that he had another post as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 6th, 2014 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:32 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
One Angry sent me a PM saying that he was done. He said that he didn't have anything else to say.

Until you made your post.

So how is it fair that I can't counter it.

This isn't over.

If you told me you weren't finished I wouldn't have said anything.

You posted without telling me.

Infact you agreed it was both of our last posts. So please don't twist everything.

We are getting a mod ruling on this.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Dec 6th, 2014 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:35 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Well, this battlezone is ruined. Don't think this should go on any further tbh.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

One Angry sent me a PM saying that he was done. He said that he didn't have anything else to say. Wait, he did send something earlier saying that he had another post as well.

Now I can speak to you personally. Let's get a few things straight.

I am offended by your actions. Thoroughly offended. You knew according to our PM's we had 1 more post each. Yet you make your post.

And YOU don't tell the judges I still have to make my post. You let them make decisions without my last reply. Shame on you. You have really upset me today.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:40 AM
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Until you made your post.

So how is it fair that I can't counter it.

This isn't over.

If you told me you weren't finished I wouldn't have said anything.

You posted without telling me.

Infact you agreed it was both of our last posts. So please don't twist everything.

We are getting a mod ruling on this.

I told you that it wasn't fair that you countered my post without me being able to counter yours. This battlezone is ruined. The voters already placed their votes on an unfinished thread.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:41 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Well, this battlezone is ruined. Don't think this should go on any further tbh.

Yeah it is, next time don't lie.

I will do this BZ until it actually is over according to what we discussed.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:42 AM
carver9

Now I can speak to you personally. Let's get a few things straight.

I am offended by your actions. Thoroughly offended. You knew according to our PM's we had 1 more post each. Yet you make your post.

And YOU don't tell the judges I still have to make my post. You let them make decisions without my last reply. Shame on you. You have really upset me today.

Show me the PM you are talking about.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:42 AM
carver9

Yeah it is, next time don't lie.

I will do this BZ until it actually is over according to what we discussed.

Again, show me the PM you are talking about.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:43 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I told you that it wasn't fair that you countered my post without me being able to counter yours. This battlezone is ruined. The voters already placed their votes on an unfinished thread.

Yeah I know I 100% agree.

Remember we both said we had our last posts. I am anoyyed because you never told them that we both had 1 post left.

Also sorry for my conduct above. I am offended but don't take all of that message to heart. I am a bit annoyed as you can tell.

One_Angry_Scot
----

Again, show me the PM you are talking about.

Look at Page 3.

carver9

Originally posted by thingy150
Votes get reset. Wait did you do this because you thought it was unfair he got the last word?

Not unfair. I asked him to let me post again because he had a chance to counter my post. He then say that he doesn't have anything else to say and I said that I did have another post (because I didn't put everything into my first post). I can post the PM if you want.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:45 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Not unfair. I asked him to let me post again because he had a chance to counter my post. He then say that he doesn't have anything else to say and I said that I did have another post (because I didn't put everything into my first post). I can post the PM if you want.

I posted it on Page 3.

We agreed on one last post each.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:46 AM
carver9

Yeah I know I 100% agree.

Remember we both said we had our last posts. I am anoyyed because you never told them that we both had 1 post left.

Also sorry for my conduct above. I am offended but don't take all of that message to heart. I am a bit annoyed as you can tell.

Again, show me where this was discussed. Show me the PM please. I can show you the PM i am talking about.

carver9

I posted it on Page 3.

We agreed on one last post each.

Show me. Send me the PM.

One_Angry_Scot
----

Again, show me where this was discussed. Show me the PM please. I can show you the PM i am talking about.

Read Page 3, stop being lazy.

I made this PM. And made a mistake thinking the BZ was over, Carver still hada counter.

(please log in to view the image)

So I was cool with it.

He even acknowledges it will be one of my last posts

So even though you acknowledge it was both of our last posts you still don't tell them.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:47 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Carver quit playing games, we know he sent the PM and said he was finished and then you posted again and he did not get a rebuttal.

Don't play dumb.

Stop time. Why would I not want to complete a battlezone that took up hrs of my time? Think for a bit. The last response "I read from him" was me posting my response. That's why you need a middle person when doing the thread. This shouldn't be done through two peeps.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:48 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

And these were the last messages I recieved from him so he can't say anymore were recieved.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:49 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Yep I'm kool with One-Angry reposting

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:51 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Read Page 3, stop being lazy.

So even though you acknowledge it was both of our last posts you still don't tell them.

The first two was about our initial posts. The last one, I didn't even read it all the way through and that's the post that I am talking about that I read completely. With that said, I'm claiming One Angry as the winner of this debate. I honestly didn't read the last PM all the way through since I was at work during the time I responded (which is the reason I gave him the short answer).

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:51 AM