KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Street Fighter 5

Street Fighter 5
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Minor graphical improvements aside, it still looks like SF IV.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 11:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I'm surprised that Sony had a hand in development.

It makes sense for Tomb Raiders to take the money from MS to get exclusive rights for a certain amount of time but this situation? Not sure what's going on.

Maybe they needed the help due to their money issues?

I mean, I read it on IGN I believe, but not sure if it's actually true.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 11:16 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Maybe but it would of been **** ton of money.

According to vgchartz, the PS3 version sold 4M copies while the 360 version sold 2.8 million copies. While the PS3 outsold the 360, that many copies is a lot to make up for.

This could be the case that Capcom is going to release a newer version on both consoles a year after SF5 gets released.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 12:47 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Impediment
, not to mention multiple versions of SFIV.

Yeah....because they didn't do that with Street Fighter 2.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 05:27 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Stoic
I honestly have no idea why they won't make an open world Street Fighter RPG game where you choose one of the many fighters, or create your own, and wander the world fighting, and learning moves to add to your arsenal. This is just another one of those, I beat the boss, and unlocked all of the characters, now what Games.

I think you just described the features of that new DBZ game.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 06:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:40 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Impediment
Minor graphical improvements aside, it still looks like SF IV.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 04:31 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I will be flabbergasted should people still buy this even after the near endless stream of SFIV special editions.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 05:32 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I will be flabbergasted should people still buy this even after the near endless stream of SFIV special editions.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah....because they didn't do that with Street Fighter 2.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 05:46 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Damn. It.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 06:15 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 01:31 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

"Like Street Fighter 4, but with more DLC!"

"All the Street Fighter characters you know and love... for sale again!"

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 01:44 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Couple of vids explaining the new mechanics.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 01:45 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Will most likely buy this. Really had fun with SFIV, I'm fine with them not making any massive changes.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 01:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm in.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 07:29 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

That hair looks ridiculous. Outfit looks okay. Moveset looks hot.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 01:38 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Moveset is awesome, and they finally revamped his playstyle.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 08:07 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

He looks like shit.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 08:11 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Dem flames.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 10th, 2015 at 08:53 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 08:49 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

http://www.destructoid.com/capcom-a...medium=facebook

Great news: Street Fighter V DLC can be unlocked for free or you can pay to unlock them for free.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 02:02 AM