KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Favorite superhero and why

Favorite superhero and why
Started by: KillaKassara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Debater
Powergirl: Juggs!

That's a bad answer and you should feel bad. It's favorite superhero not super ****. This is the 21st century after all. Wanna pick a cool female superhero, why not Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)? Juggs do not a superhero make.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 10:00 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Debater
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
That's a bad answer and you should feel bad. It's favorite superhero not super ****. This is the 21st century after all. Wanna pick a cool female superhero, why not Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)? Juggs do not a superhero make.
Well if they don't they should.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 10:03 PM
Alpha Debater is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Debater a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Debater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I don't disagree, I was momentarily possessed by an SJW demon, PG is cool..............SheHulk is better.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Nuke Nixon on Dec 12th, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 10:05 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Why not both?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 04:35 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Twice as nice.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 04:35 AM
Danieleaves

I have so many. It use to be Spider-Man at #1 but Batman recently took the spotlight again. It changes sometimes.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 11:04 AM
Danieleaves is currently offline Click here to Send Danieleaves a Private Message Find more posts by Danieleaves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Re: Favorite superhero and why

Originally posted by Oneness
I like Batman more than anyone else for many, many reasons.

I like the features of his slick, dark, eloquent costume usually. I like the mechanical and engineering aspects of his arsenal, how he often utilizes his mechanical know-how to retrofit cutting edge technologies to do some pretty unreal things for him that they weren't even really designed for. He has to innovate because he has no superpowers. Everything he does has some adventure to it, and this guy can witness anything and come out alright. He's seen some shit and it doesn't even phase him. The man has no stress, he's a genius on multiple levels, he's so sharp that nothing gets by him, and he learns everyday. He's a survivor on the highest level, dude can find a way to overcome anything, he could have several compound fractures, dislocations, he'll find a way to patch everything up and counterbalance any limitations. What he does is a lot more complicated, exciting, there's just more going on with his routine than with any other superhero.

I don't consider batman a superhero I think of him as a vigillante

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 03:36 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Spawn why just look at his feats

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 03:37 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If Batman isn't a superhero then Spawn is way further down the scale, closer to Anti-hero like Wolverine.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 05:15 PM
MenionLeah

Flash (Barry Allen) would have to be my favorite.

I love his Silver Age stories.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 10:48 PM
MenionLeah is currently offline Click here to Send MenionLeah a Private Message Find more posts by MenionLeah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

One of my favorite books was Green Lantern & Green Arrow, they made a good team.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 10:59 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Dr. Light

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2015 12:19 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnWolff

Spider-Man. I've always found him more relatable than any of the other superheroes, simply because the concept of his modern day incarnation is to be "Mr. Relatable/Average Joe" (despite it being closer to "Loser Nerd Boy with Superpowers" back in the '60s). People like Superman and Captain America, I'd aspire towards them as a figure that's larger than life, but Spider-Man would be the one I could relate to on an equal level.

Plus, I love his perseverance. People say a lot about him being whiny. Well, maybe in the '90s, but I remember that there were a lot of times back in the '70s and '80s (and also during the JMD era in the 2000s) when he was put through a ton of crap, and he always managed to come out standing tall and proud. He kinda aspired me to just suck it up and keep on fighting, no matter how tough it can get.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2015 12:29 AM
JohnWolff is currently offline Click here to Send JohnWolff a Private Message Find more posts by JohnWolff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
If Batman isn't a superhero then Spawn is way further down the scale, closer to Anti-hero like Wolverine.

No im saying batman Is not one because he has no powers.

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 12:33 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Technically that's right, Batman began around the time of the classic 'Mystery Men' masked vigilantes era.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 11:20 PM
jaspeter4eva
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman, he's just hella cool

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 11:25 PM
jaspeter4eva is currently offline Click here to Send jaspeter4eva a Private Message Find more posts by jaspeter4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Goku, love his transformations and compassion for life.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 04:46 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

I also like Zero/Megaman Zero for his techniques with a beamsaber. I will forever enjoy and remember his Genmu-Rei attack!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 04:48 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Daredevil is up there

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 05:29 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kareen21
Restricted

Account Restricted

#1. My father ... (real my hero)
#2. My husband...
#3. Batman... that was i kid...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 01:45 PM
kareen21 is currently offline Click here to Send kareen21 a Private Message Find more posts by kareen21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote