KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Caedus vs. The Dread Masters

Darth Caedus vs. The Dread Masters
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Darth Caedus vs. The Dread Masters

Who wins?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:23 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

A-anyone?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:26 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Caedus

The Dread masters are featless overhyped TOR losers.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:28 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

How mean ;_;

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:29 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'm sorry...

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:30 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

You do realize that this is a spite thread, right?

The Dread Masters will stomp him.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:42 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I realize that the Dread masters got their asses kicked by random fodder Jedi.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:43 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The Dread Masters don't actually have shining feats against gdnuinely strong characters:

All six of them and the Emperor combined couldn't mentally defeat Revan supplied by Meetra's force energy, for three centuries.

Master Jaric Kaedan and a squad of SpecOps took them down.

They repeatedly got stomped by Empire and Republic strike teams despite having hordes of dark side nasties to back them up.

They apparently don't even compare to the Emperor himself by any margin.

One of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time (I personally have Caedus swapping between 3 and 4) should be able to certainly defeat them.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 07:08 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Huh, ya know I have the DM's at number 5 in my list.....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 07:23 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Maybe it's time you re-evaluate your list, their collective feats are massively inconsistent if they get taken out by fodder Jedi. Like most villains in the TOR era, their power levels are ludicrously ambiguous and likely just wank at the end of the day (on top of being vague in how they were accomplished/or nexus feats).

TOR is a cancer in the EU

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 07:25 AM
Bigblue442

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Maybe it's time you re-evaluate your list, their collective feats are massively inconsistent if they get taken out by fodder Jedi. Like most villains in the TOR era, their power levels are ludicrously ambiguous and likely just wank at the end of the day (on top of being vague in how they were accomplished/or nexus feats).

TOR is a cancer in the EU

George Lucas has always been the Cancer, actually.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 09:11 AM
Click here to Send Bigblue442 a Private Message Find more posts by Bigblue442 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Caedus destroys, f*** these Dread Master clowns.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 03:20 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol. 6 powerful Sith like these are too much for Caedus. All of them attacking him at the same time is too much for him.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Their combined might being insignificant compared to Vitiate doesn't really impress me, as without a nexus/amp, Caedus would beat Vitiate.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Trocity
Their combined might being insignificant compared to Vitiate doesn't really impress me, as without a nexus/amp, Caedus would beat Vitiate.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:17 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

I will agree with Nephthys, if he can bring a good example, where multiple characters combine their effort to defeat someone with Force.

I recall Luke facing 5 Jensarai. I remember exhausted Luke with Ben and Vestara being attacked with Force by 20+ Sith and still able to defend. I remember Corran Horn taking on 4 Sith. I remember Jaina being able to defend against multiple Sith.

If dread masters can't gank Caedus with combined Force effort, it will go down to sabers. And it's not a big deal to outmaneuver 5 inferior people.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sidious and Dooku vs Talzin. Soldier, Hunter and the Lumiya clone vs Jaden Korr.

Originally posted by Trocity

Regardless of that, Caedus can't stand against 6 immensely powerful sorcerers all spamming powerful sorcery, tk, telepathy and lightning at him all at the same time. He simply won't be able to keep up with that. And Caedus lacks the telepathy feats to suggest he could resist their joint mental assualt imo.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by Nephthys
And Caedus lacks the telepathy feats to suggest he could resist their joint mental assualt imo.

Was unaffected by Unu'thul. Mind controlled Aurora Sing.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Unuthul was merely creating a compulsion to serve him in the group of Jedi plus his kiliks. And I recall Jacen not being unaffected and actually going with the others to serve him. He eventually resisted later, but he never resisted Unuthul's direct influence.

Controlling Sing = lol.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:28 PM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by Nephthys
And I recall Jacen not being unaffected and actually going with the others to serve him. He eventually resisted later, but he never resisted Unuthul's direct influence.

What? Nothing of this sort ever happened in the books.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:31 PM