KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » late 80s early 90s horror movie

late 80s early 90s horror movie
Started by: lictinstineinc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lictinstineinc

late 80s early 90s horror movie

I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to figure this out.
I can only remember the near end of this movie. The monster guy is a pretty build monk like warrior looking guy, tan, bald except for a patch of hair at the top of his head in a ponytail (I think). The protagonists I think were looking for something and stumbled upon this guy. I have no idea were there are or how the bumped into to monster guy, but the one scene I remember is they were in a tight spot with the monster guy. Like face to face and of a sudden alarms start to go off and the monster guys wigs out and starts screaming and you see he has some king of stinger for a tongue. The monster guy starts to chase the other people, but they make it out of whatever place they were in. Outside it's some kind of desert with canyons and they're runner towards a plane that another character was trying to start. As the plane starts to take of I think the monster guy grabs on and one of the good guys has to fight him off. They manage to escape in the nick of time and the monster guy gets left on the edge of the canyon or falls off I don't remember. The few people the survive ( I think 3 make it out) I have no idea if there was more people in the beginning or it was just the few....
I have no idea. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about lol

Last edited by lictinstineinc on Dec 10th, 2014 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 07:59 PM
lictinstineinc is currently offline Click here to Send lictinstineinc a Private Message Find more posts by lictinstineinc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilMonster847

I believe the movie you are looking for is call "The Outpost", or "Mind Ripper" 1995.

Lance Henriksen, (Bishop from Aliens) is one of the main characters in it, and he can fly the plane.

Hope this is the right movie.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 05:28 AM
EvilMonster847 is currently offline Click here to Send EvilMonster847 a Private Message Find more posts by EvilMonster847 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote