KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Gamora...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!! wins... 9 30.00%
Gamora wins... 21 70.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs Gamora...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
No you haven't. You lied in one of your posts stating that the OP changed his intentions (that he meant for Batman to ko Gamora only) after he saw the poll. That is not talking about forum rules but lying on someone.

A mod ruling can remedy this since clear intentions are known although not stated.

No, I said he changed the stips for the thread, which he did as there is no bloodlust stip in the OP. I find it amusing that you just lied, in a post where you're accusing me of lying.

Back to the topic, Gamora wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
No, I said he changed the stips for the thread, which he did as there is no bloodlust stip in the OP. I find it amusing that you just lied, in a post where you're accusing me of lying.

Back to the topic, Gamora wins.
You said he changed the stips because he saw how the poll was going. Isn't that what you said?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:47 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You said he changed the stips because he saw how the poll was going. Isn't that what you said?

I'm glad that you're now admitting that I correctly claimed that the OP changed the stips of the thread.

Gamora wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I'm glad that you're now admitting that I correctly claimed that the OP changed the stips of the thread.

Gamora wins.

I'm admitting that you lied about him changing (or clarifying) the stips BECAUSE he saw how the poll was going.

You then argued later DarkSaint's point that the swords would be too heavy by calling my calculations out (which were not wrong).

Last edited by h1a8 on Dec 17th, 2014 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:55 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'm admitting that you lied about him changing (or clarifying) the stips BECAUSE he saw how the poll was going.

Only I didn't lie about him changing the stips, as everyone can clearly see that the op doesn't mention bloodlust.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:57 PM
h1a8

Only I didn't lie about him changing the stips, as everyone can clearly see that the op doesn't mention bloodlust.
He doesn't mention bloodlust but it was clearly intended due to the type of weapons given to Batman and ADDING in win by death.
At least you admit that you lied about the reason why he did it.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 08:03 PM
Silent Master

He doesn't mention bloodlust

Finally, now back to the topic.

Gamora wins.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 08:04 PM
h1a8

Finally, now back to the topic.

Gamora wins.
Good deflection. You are the Silent Master of deflection.

For now, Gamora wins. Good job.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 08:35 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Good deflection. You are the Silent Master of deflection.

For now, Gamora wins. Good job.

You knew that she won 10 plus pages ago. You even said that she would beat Batman. Why did you even bother?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 08:41 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Stoic
You knew that she won 10 plus pages ago. You even said that she would beat Batman. Why did you even bother?

He doesn't like it when people correctly point out his bias or a flaw in his reasoning or math. however, he should be used to it by now.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 09:07 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Stoic
Because I was mistakenly arguing under the impression that Batman is bloodlusted. But Silent Master so kindly pointed out the forum rule. So Gamora wins.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 11:31 PM
DarkSaint85

Batman is clever; if the victory condition allows a KO victory, he will find a way.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 11:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote