KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Gamora...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!! wins... 9 30.00%
Gamora wins... 21 70.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs Gamora...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
It's not far fetched to think Bruce wins. Logan almost killed her with his claws in Infinity Crusade.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 10:46 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Are you a tailor? Cuz you're making threads solely for your hero to win

No...

Gamora has a chance here, but she is up against The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!!...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 10:48 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No...

Gamora has a chance here, but she is up against The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!!...

Im on to u

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 12:37 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Lmao...SO FUNNY.

I guess because Batman has two swords means that he doesnt have the sleaves for them strapped to his back...

You guys are hilarious!

laughing out loud

Okay so in the middle of the fight. He'll have time to put a sword into it's sheathe, pull out one of his utility gadgets, throw it, and pull the sword back out? All while Gamora is trouncing him?

You don't seem to realize how difficult it is in the middle of a fight for someone swinging two swords against someone physically his superior, then put one of the swords down and get to keep it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 01:57 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
That was the most idiotic summary I've ever seen. She WTF Stops a high end batman with ease... The thread isn't even made out of spite for a nerfed batman... Now that is more of what I meant

The point is, why list faster people than him he's hit.. when he's gotten hit by people exponentially slower than her. So how does that compute then? If he's gotten hit by much slower people than her before.. why would've she be able to hit him? Once she does... game over.

Batman Lets People Hit Him.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 02:49 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

We're talking about BATMAN here.

Give Batman Two swords in a fight against a Female.

I don't mean to offend anyone. But you all know Batman.

He'd drop one sword and kick it over to his opponent.

Or

he'd throw one and land in in the ground for Gamora to reach out and take in hand.

Or do something like cross his arms and bring them out and send both weapons flying way out to the sidelines in either direction.

Like a true noble warrior.

This isn't Zsazs vs Gamora or
Bullseye vs Gamora

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 03:21 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I think some of you are thinking of a fight between

Someone with no combat experience or training vs Gamora

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 03:25 PM
TheLordofMurder

The voting is very close...

:-)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:54 PM
tkitna

It's not far fetched to think Bruce wins. Logan almost killed her with his claws in Infinity Crusade.

The only reason she got tagged is because she got distracted.

We have a character that went toe to toe with Ronan and people want to argue in freaking Batmans favor? People on this board kill me sometimes.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Dec 14th, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 12:41 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by tkitna

We have a character that went toe to toe with Ronan and people want to argue in freaking Batmans favor? People on this board kill me sometimes.

And that's why I said "not far fetched". I didn't say he would win, did I?

And USAgent oneshotted Ronan, your point is?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 04:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by tkitna

thumb up

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 04:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Gamora wins. Better stats is a factor.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:43 AM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:03 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Far better stats. She is faster than he is, stronger than he is, while being as good of a fighter as he is, if not better. Then again people have argued that Batman would be able to defeat Spider Man. Gamora would have her way with Spider Man. It should also be noted that Batman is not a killer so he would probably drop the swords, and go in H2H against an unarmed opponent, and get trashed. I am also wondering if gamora still has her bionic implants that were given to her by Thanos? This would mean that she has titanium bones.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:05 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Stoic
Far better stats. She is faster than he is, stronger than he is, while being as good of a fighter as he is, if not better. Then again people have argued that Batman would be able to defeat Spider Man. Gamora would have her way with Spider Man. It should also be noted that Batman is not a killer so he would probably drop the swords, and go in H2H against an unarmed opponent, and get trashed. I am also wondering if gamora still has her bionic implants that were given to her by Thanos? This would mean that she has titanium bones.
she is not faster. Batman's feats shits on hers. At best she is a peer to batman in speed. She is stronger but strength won't play a part here for obvious reasons. She is not as good as batman. She hasn't fought and beat A fighters due to skill only. Batman's techniques appear much better. Batman has shown more techniques and better reflexes. Spider-Man would easily beat the shot out of her. With his speed and spider sense he would be nigh unhittable.
Spider would beat both Gamora and batman at the same time.

Gamora fighting slow less skilled characters doesn't prove she is an A lister in skill.

The op stated Batman is fighting to kill. Adamantium will slice through titanium like a hot knife through butter. That's why strength will not be a factor for her.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 08:08 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
she is not faster. Batman's feats shits on hers. At best she is a peer to batman in speed. She is stronger but strength won't play a part here for obvious reasons. She is not as good as batman. She hasn't fought and beat A fighters due to skill only. Batman's techniques appear much better. Batman has shown more techniques and better reflexes. Spider-Man would easily beat the shot out of her. With his speed and spider sense he would be nigh unhittable.
Spider would beat both Gamora and batman at the same time.

Gamora fighting slow less skilled characters doesn't prove she is an A lister in skill.

The op stated Batman is fighting to kill. Adamantium will slice through titanium like a hot knife through butter. That's why strength will not be a factor for her.

Quote where the OP states that Batman is fighting to kill.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 08:43 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

US Agent would beat Batman too. (please log in to view the image)

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 08:55 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Silent Master

Batman is fighting to kill...

Why else would he be dual weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's? Did that really have to be spelled out?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:09 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Silent Master

thumb up

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:10 AM
krisblaze

Ronan was weakened and come on.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:14 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote