KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Caedus vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

Darth Caedus vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marco1907
Jaina = Savage Opress tbh.

Hmmmm, maybe.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

We know they did something, not what that something is.
Will it add to Blu-ray as apart of the fight, or a deleted scene?
And to be entirely honest, none of your Force feats posted are half-decent.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Maul attacks with force powers suddenly and without Caedus noticing.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maul attacks with force powers suddenly and without Caedus noticing.

Maul has a great del of resistance to pain, so it's most likely he'll walk out of Caedus's Force grip in one piece if that happened to him.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Trocity
Caedus would kill them quicker than Sidious.

He doesn't f*** around like Sids.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:05 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
We know they did something, not what that something is.
Will it add to Blu-ray as apart of the fight, or a deleted scene?
And to be entirely honest, none of your Force feats posted are half-decent.

The one where Savage and Maul send dozens of dudes flying is pretty good. .

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:07 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Maul has a great del of resistance to pain, so it's most likely he'll walk out of Caedus's Force grip in one piece if that happened to him.

Maul is called "skilled" during the time of the prime of the Jedi. This makes him leagues better than Caedus.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maul is called "skilled" during the time of the prime of the Jedi. This makes him leagues better than Caedus.

Well it's not my fault that I have a character with barely any goddamn feats! Why not put Darth Sidious against Maul or some shit. I mean, all Caedus has is pwning Kyle and a bunch of guys during the Yuuzhan Vong War. Also, screw this thread.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:11 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

He is especially fond of delivering high kicks to his foes. Furthermore, other sourcebooks confirm him as a very skilled combatant. Unlike Caedus, he does have an impressive skill like I mentioned: stomping Savage Opress. Outright stomping Savage is very impressive considering his own feats compared to Luke and Jaina. Maul is a well-renowned fighter and warrior, and an adept and proficient Blademaster. He takes this.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:13 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:14 PM
Darth Thor

The deleted scene was only cut to fit in the episode. But The fact we know that part of the fight happens but is skipped over in the episode most likely makes it canon.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Proof it was cut to fit in the episode?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:19 PM
Darth Thor

Filoni's said they cut loads of the fight out for time. He didn't give any other reason for any of the fight being cut and that's the only cut scene we've been shown.

I'll have to go through his interviews later to find where he said that.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 05:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Once you goSolo, you never go back.

However, Caedus would have a more difficult time of it then Sidious did. He might even lose a limb or get run through(again). But he'll prevail.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
In all seriousness, Maul had trouble fighting against a Mando.
Actually, according to Filoni Maul was just putting on a convincing show during that fight. The only reason the fight even lasted as long as it did was becauce Filoni didn't want to get ass raped by Viszla fans (he has fans?) at Celebration.

2:39

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 11:24 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, this thread is cancer.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 11:25 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Stop linking me to videos on your YouTube with no reason other then you getting views.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 11:47 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

My bad

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 11:48 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Not you

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 11:49 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nevermind completely then. For some reason I thought a post from Marco at 11:55 AM just happened.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 11:50 PM