KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dark Revan vs Darth Zannah

Dark Revan vs Darth Zannah
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Dark Revan vs Darth Zannah

Because I can.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Revan wins. Zannah's only means of offense is paltry in comparison to the mental prowess of the Dread Masters and Vitiate. And I don't believe Zannah can defend herself from Revan's lightsaber skills or mastery of the Force.

Edit: Aw, man, you edited the thread title. Oh well, Dark Revan still wins.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:03 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Revan trashes her before she can use any sorcery.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Poor Zannah.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I like this new KMC.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:29 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Revan ragdolls her of course

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:30 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aurbere
And I don't believe Zannah can defend herself from Revan's lightsaber skills

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:36 PM
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Originally posted by Aurbere
And I don't believe Zannah can defend herself from Revan's lightsaber skills

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:45 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

wow, Haha reported.(@Ant's "kill yourself" post)

Also, no, Revan is not ragdolling Zannah, come back to me when Revan as a child can defend himself and another being from a technique which utterly destroyed hundreds of Jedi and Sith lords. Revan resisted the emperor? laughable, he's clearly broken, other-wise he wouldn't be split in half, not to mention he has a fear that Zannah could and will exploit. His lightsaber skills pale in comparison to Bane's - who Zannah defeated, the Sitha'ari.

oh and before you bring your list of feats for Hero answer me this:

What TK attack has Satele resisted that had the capability to destroy and literally vaporize jedi and Sith alike? Has the Wrath such a resistance feat, The HoT? Theron? the rest of the squad the attacked Revan? could they disintegrate the arm of their cousins/enemies with ease as a freaking child?

Zannah still Wins.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I didn't do any "kill yourself" post. laughing out loud I'm not allowed to use a meme open to interpretation? laughing out loud
You are trying to play a game you cannot win Fated... and you know you can't win, so I question why try?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:03 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

She only defended herself from that unconsciously and it was an example of her potential, obviously her feats in the force in her prime are nowhere near as good. And Revan beating Malak and dominating multiple strike teams with the force is more impressive than Bane getting stomped by trainees and then beating them. Lol @ using Zannah's childhood feats when she did them unconsciously and never replicated them.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:04 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Okay

Last edited by Jaggarath on Dec 14th, 2014 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:05 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

A game? I'm just stating my opinion dude, don't know what you're talking about.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Okay

Last edited by Jaggarath on Dec 14th, 2014 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:12 PM
ares834

What is it with all the spite threads lately? Revan stomps.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:15 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

This is a public forum.... where users can comment on anything they like...? I'm pretty sure i can do, say and debate anything i want(Within the boundaries of the KMC Rules of course) But meh, I wont "derail" your thread anymore.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:18 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Good thumb up

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:19 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You come to my topic randomly, throwing out fingers in a hostile fit of rage over matters you don't even understand, yet don't expect resistance in return? Seriously?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:20 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zannah. Dark Revan is notably unstable mentally. He'd fall to her spell.

Last edited by Nephthys on Dec 14th, 2014 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote