KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dark Revan vs Darth Zannah

Dark Revan vs Darth Zannah
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Zannah>Vitiate & Dread Masters?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:30 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote:
You come to my topic randomly,

So.... , I'm not allowed to come into a thread give my opinion on it? All threads are random, all users come in and comment at random, its not like all threads are geared to draw certain users.

quote:
throwing out fingers[in a hostile fit of rage over matters you don't even understand, yet don't expect resistance in return? Seriously?

Rage? So i can't think about Revan not being able to beat a certain being without it being with rage? haha, please don't make such assumptions, I have nothing to be mad about. Now lets drop this. I don't want to derail the thread any further. I hope you'll comply.

@Neph That was my reasoning thumb up

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:31 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Fated Xtasy stop derailing the thread, and please leave the topic. I don't like enraged trolls on my threads.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:32 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Yaaaaaaas tbh

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:32 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Her spell is different from their methods. Revan's own instability and insanity will work against him. And he doesn't have the balancing half of his lightside self in this case.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yaaaaaaas tbh

Agreed. Like, she mentally dominated Set Harth. Way better then dominating a world or some shit.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:33 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
Her spell is different from their methods. Revan's own instability and insanity will work against him. And he doesn't have the balancing half of his lightside self in this case.

It goes to the same place, and Revan's will is the greatest in the mythos by far.... infinitely better then Set Harth's. laughing out loud
Revan would honestly laugh at Zannah using sorcery. And majority of the 300 years was purely Dark Revan vs Dread & Vitiate.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:34 PM
Revanchiste

(please log in to view the image)

Thiz hiz paradoxal zhe iz good at zorezu and better in light zaber than force power or zorcery (Ironic for a zith no?) Until zhe kill Bane, but after thiz we don't have not alot of informatuion on her rather take King Adaz. But Revan will juzt over power it iz juzt a queztion of time....

Revan unztable mental doezn't count anymore. Thiz argument waz zo weak... Revan rezite dto the emperor himzelf... That'z mean that weaknezz iz bulzhit...
Nobody uze thiz weaknezz anymore it have juzt ztopped to exizt.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It goes to the same place, and Revan's will is the greatest in the mythos by far.... infinitely better then Set Harth's. laughing out loud
Revan would honestly laugh at Zannah using sorcery. And majority of the 300 years was purely Dark Revan vs Dread & Vitiate.

Dark Revan was consumed by his insanity, delusion, hatred and regret. He isn't as strong mentally as the true Revan and is explicitly full of mental vulnerabilities. His own pain and fear and hatred will consume him completely if Zannah unleashes her fully charged attack at him.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You mean the full charged attack + a nexus that Bane shrugged off pretty easy?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:55 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

She didn't get to fully charge her attack. That was just her standard spell. Remember that Zannah said that Bane going all out on her would force her to stop charging her spell to fully defend herself. Which happened when she fell and had to work desperately to survive.

Also Bane resisted because he'd dealt with his mental trauma. Dark Revan is literally an insane split-personality.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:58 PM
Aurbere

(please log in to view the image)

Is this good or bad? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm pretty sure that people in animes get nosebleeds when they're horny.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes, and they sneeze if someone's talking about them somewhere (twice if they're saying bad things).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 07:03 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
She didn't get to fully charge her attack. That was just her standard spell. Remember that Zannah said that Bane going all out on her would force her to stop charging her spell to fully defend herself. Which happened when she fell and had to work desperately to survive.

Also Bane resisted because he'd dealt with his mental trauma. Dark Revan is literally an insane split-personality.

lol

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 07:05 PM
Aurbere

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure that people in animes get nosebleeds when they're horny.

Oh right, it must be one of those kinds of Anime.

I don't know if I should be flattered or weirded out. stick out tongue

Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

thumb up

Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Aurbere
I don't know if I should be flattered or weirded out. stick out tongue

Well Ant was hitting on an adult male when he's only 14, so I'd say the latter. Not to mention his relationship with King Joker.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well Ant was hitting on an adult male when he's only 14, so I'd say the latter. Not to mention his relationship with King Joker.

Weirded out it is, then.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 07:08 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Aurbere
Weirded out it is, then.

Oh trust me, things can get even more disturbing *shudders

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote