KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Savage Opress runs a saber gauntlet

Savage Opress runs a saber gauntlet
Started by: Marco1907

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marco1907
I actually protect Revan once in CV, then I came here and start to hate Revan because of Darthant66's Revan wank.

But, KMC was already hating Darth Maul before me just like Newguy said before, so my influence on this site should be really minimum tbh. smokin'

Your support for Maul is most welcome here.

But where you tend to irritate people is when you lowball Powerhouses like Count Dooku and Darth Vader in order for you to place TCW Maul above both of them.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
Your hatred of Zannah is way more dumb and amusing than my supposed hatred of Revan (in that I find your arguments for him ridiculous extrapolations based on bias and poor logic).

It is universally known your hatred for Revan and Malak is backlash for the constant Zannah hatred.
Also, pretty funny that me saying Revan is above Kenobi in dueling skills is considered wank. You put Bane above Yoda.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:42 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah Marco, it's more that you take it too far by suggesting Maul can legit challenge Sidious and beat a ton of people commonly held to be above Maul, based on your wank, than the wank itself. Though that is still absurd at times.

Unlike others though, you don't irritate me.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:43 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's because you are to Revan what Marco is to Maul.

Tbh. smokin'

More like the opposite. CV and SWTOR agreed I raised there views on Revan greatly.
The only member who has lowered Revan because of me is honestly Nephthys, like it or not.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Until the expansion I rated Revan higher than you did. erm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Good, so I accept your concession.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:03 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

On what?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:06 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You agreed with Sasukedc I lower members rankings on Revan. You conceded to me that the only potential member I lowered was not not because of me.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:07 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, I agreed that you are to Revan what Marco is to Maul. What you took away from that isn't my business.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:10 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

List of members I lowered there opinions of Revan on?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:10 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Marco wanks enough to match a dozen, lesser wankers though.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:12 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol, Past Me is hilarious.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:15 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Not surprised you're impressed by him. His arguments typically involve extrapolating too much from too little information, forming insane, ludicrous theories or buying into faulty sources. He's you, just with an outtie instead of an innie.

No, I just have Zannah on a higher tier than you and other do. And it seems to go pretty well for me since even when you started "trying" in the Zannah vs Jaina thread, I still won. On Revan I put him where everyone does: Above Dooku, near Vader level Force powers, Ventress level sabers.

That's not my knowledge, that's a choice that I make in evaluating the knowledge that I have. I simply don't buy into the justification you offer (because it's bad) and don't believe that you should be taking your pet theory as established canon. And I don't do it to make my favorite characters better, which is HI-larious coming from you. I don't even like Revan, Vitiate or Nyriss while Traya is my favorite character in the mythos. If I was basing my decisions off who I like the mostest I'd have the Exile as amazing as possible to make Kreia look better.

Funny, considering even Legend managed to call you out on the subject of your faulty theory. I mean, you were flat out wrong against both of us, so I don't see how it doesn't count.

And I put Legend above you. Say what you want about him, but at least he actually provides solid evidence and makes compelling arguments once in a while.

Oh really? Well since Ant doesn't have it in him, why not step into the ring with me and prove it? I'll kick your ass on Zannah vs Revan any day of the week. HoT vs Yoda though, I've never suggested the former would win or has the feats to compare in a duel.

Here you get rage mode after Selenial said you are "Marco level."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:17 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh my, you're looking through my posts just to find stuff to spite me? I must have touched a nerve. laughing

Past Me continues to be a comedic genius.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:18 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Your wank is enough to match a dozen lesser wankers too, though, Ant. erm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:20 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

To spite you? Not at all, actually. Trying to understand how you place yourself so far above Marco yet put me on his level (and refuse to explain why.)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:20 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Your wank is enough to match a dozen lesser wankers too, though, Ant. erm

thumb up God forbid I put Revan above Kenobi. *jumps scared*

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:21 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

In sabers, though? Ehhhhh.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:24 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I don't even care that you put him above Anakin tbh. But Jacen? That's crossing the line.

I'm joking, btw, I couldn't care less about where you rank him. There are people that put Revan on Luke's tier and still wank him less than you do tbh.

quote:
In sabers, though? Ehhhh...

thumb up

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:25 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Originally posted by DARTH POWER

But where you tend to irritate people is when you lowball Powerhouses like Count Dooku and Darth Vader in order for you to place TCW Maul above both of them.

True I am not denying that. But I will tell you the reason, some people here thinks that Dooku > Maul in everyway, or Vader > Maul in everyway, which is a very very stupid idea.

For proving that is a very stupid idea, I am lowballing with Dooku's physical strength and his old age, and I am lowballing crippled Vader's speed.
In my point of view, Maul has a very solid strength advantage over Dooku, and very solid speed advantage over Vader. I am not going to deny the fact that they are more powerful in the force than Maul not their dark side knowledge (Maul better at that) but overall force skills, (Dooku and Maul are equals in TK comparison imo but Dooku has force lightning as for addition which why he is better) but majority already ignoring Maul's advantages over Dooku and Vader, so that is why I am lowballing them.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote