KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Savage Opress runs a saber gauntlet

Savage Opress runs a saber gauntlet
Started by: Marco1907

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't even care that you put him above Anakin tbh. But Jacen? That's crossing the line.

I'm joking, btw, I couldn't care less about where you rank him. There are people that put Revan on Luke's tier and still wank him less than you do tbh.

So does your alter ego. He will not be pleased to see you mocking him.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I know. I'm very disappointed in him.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:29 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Re: Savage Opress runs a saber gauntlet

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
1. WINS
2. WINS
3. LOSES
4. WINS
5. WINS
6. WINS (Probably/Maybe)
7. WINS (again)
8. LOSES
9. LOSES
10. WINS (Like before)
11. SPLIT (last fight he won but she lost she was restricted to 1 Saber)
12. LOSES (Puts up a moderately better fight than in their training session).
13. LOSES (Like Before)

So yeah your Order is wrong. That's why I've had to put the answer next to each round, instead of just saying what number he stops at.

I pretty much agree. And I think Ventress with two sabers would win.

Last edited by Q99 on Dec 15th, 2014 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The similarities between Neph and Marco are obvious, both of them wank their characters to the extreme and both make incredibly hyperbolic claims about Bane and Maul and Windu. Neph just has a greater command or English

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 06:02 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

XD

Well, after all Marco - just like you and me - is fapping to the characters from Prime Era of the SW's universe.
And I can agree with Neph about one thing: Bane is a bit underated on this forum. He is not as good as Neph want him to be though.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 06:20 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

@carthage

How about your Darth Sidious wank ?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Carthage actually attacks the Sidious overwank by certain individuals.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Revan actualy needn't a preco againzt oprezz heavy ztyle --> powerfull but zlow.
Hiz phyzical and mental acceleration give him a zlow motion. He can zee what opreez iz doing.. Needn't a preco..

Hey cartahge what about me ?

What about me?

My Revan wank.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 07:29 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Here you get rage mode after Selenial said you are "Marco level."

Fun times ._.

Marco wanks Savage more than Neph wanking Bane and Ant wanking Revan put together. In other words, he wanks Savage about as much as LeGenD wanks Vitiate.

It actually amazes me.

Neph can say I wank Meetra all he wants, but at least my shit has basis, how the **** can anyone say this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1oWW6cJn8s is proof that Savage can beat Kenobi?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 01:01 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Marco1907
True I am not denying that. But I will tell you the reason, some people here thinks that Dooku > Maul in everyway, or Vader > Maul in everyway, which is a very very stupid idea.

For proving that is a very stupid idea, I am lowballing with Dooku's physical strength and his old age, and I am lowballing crippled Vader's speed.
In my point of view, Maul has a very solid strength advantage over Dooku, and very solid speed advantage over Vader. I am not going to deny the fact that they are more powerful in the force than Maul not their dark side knowledge (Maul better at that) but overall force skills, (Dooku and Maul are equals in TK comparison imo but Dooku has force lightning as for addition which why he is better) but majority already ignoring Maul's advantages over Dooku and Vader, so that is why I am lowballing them.

Well if others are lowballing Maul you shouldn't respond by lowballing Dooku and Vader. Keep your arguments to a high standard if you want people to take your arguments seriously.

Because there are those who don't lowball Maul, but just see you lowballing Dooku and Vader and therefore think you're a Maul fanboy and not worth taking seriously.

But yes, in the past there haven't been many Maul supporters on KMC. But there seems to be a few now including yourself which is why I'm happy to have you posting here. Maul's always been one of my favorite characters, but beware because so is Dooku!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 01:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

^
And Marco is also terribly lowballing Anakin.

I never liked Maul, but it was always obvious for me, that he was very strong. I also considered him as stronger then Kenobi for example.
But it was hard to prove in the past, before TCW. Maul haters were always saying "he lost to padawan" "he lost his saberstaff to padawan", Kenobi after 10 years of traning >> TPM Maul etc etc. And Stover's novel... which is full of BS'. After that book, Obi-Wan's defence was considered almost as undefeatable.

In Poland, there is a lot of guys, who believes that Kenobi >> Dooku, that Kit Fisto >> Maul etc.
Maul, Anakin, Dooku, Vader and possibly Yoda are underated, while Kenobi, top Jedi Masters and especially Mace Windu are faaar overrated. In Mace's case it can be said - as always (definitly the most overrated guy in the universe). And he was my fav Jedi in the past...

I would like to see Kenobi (KT) vs Marco (Maul) btw.

Last edited by McP on Dec 16th, 2014 at 04:27 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 04:14 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by McP

But it was hard to prove in the past, before TCW. Maul haters were always saying "he lost to padawan" "he lost his saberstaff to padawan", Kenobi after 10 years of traning >> TPM Maul etc etc.

Oh God tell me about it. We even get that same argument now After TCW!

I personally don't think AOTC Kenobi was even TPM Qui-Gon's equal yet. But that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by McP
I would like to see Kenobi (KT) vs Marco (Maul) btw.

LOL

That would be entertaining.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:00 PM