KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace Windu vs. Revan - Sabers Only

Mace Windu vs. Revan - Sabers Only
Started by: Marco1907

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Mace Windu vs. Revan - Sabers Only

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

LOL

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Attack me when you ready.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 08:06 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Malak waz beating darth Revan at the light zaber if Revan wazn't uzing hiz tactical abilitiez... Both of them were inknowledge by the zithz...
After the firzt duel, Revan greatly improove hiz zkill to keep malak under hiz control. He let malak improove hiz zkill zet too, but Revan go fzater than hiz apprentice. Revan dozen't want to win only by hiz tactical abilitiez becauz that'z bring the fight very cloze, and Malak have thiz debuff power that can deztroy Revan zpeed ztrengh and dexterity, zo he found a way to permantly increaze thoze caracteriztic ---> hiz clothez. Becauz beating Malak in force combat wazn't enough, Revan need more dueling zkillz.... Yuyo iz a great tool againzt Revan becauz it'z bazed on random emotionz and impulzion, zomething than Revan precon cannot prevent, yezz if you don't plan Revan precon dozen't work, ezpecialy if he iz already focuz on a fight. Remeber how malak take teh control of teh tzar forge empire... If Revan precon work againzt thiz kind of impulzive decizion... Revan could have zurvied not get capture and kick malak azz for thiz...
But Revan can rely on form I zpririt ---> Get lead by the force, but that'z more coherent and well thinked than the other form I or form VII practitionner Revan keep the control. He think that ztate of mind zhould be teached by the Jedi order becauze it make the Jedi zo great. He found thiz ztat could keep the uzer human, and when I mean human it iz in the greatezt quality of humanity, while keeping him with a great connexion to the force, a connexion zo intenze, than the zubject can let him be guided by the force without the fear of loozing the control.

I found thiz info juzt 1H hour ago. Revan in the mandalorian war waz far more zuperior to Alek, but Alek go ztronger after hiz fall to the dark zide, I mean after the encounter with vitiate. He temporarly zurpazz Revan..... Until Revan kick hiz azz or rather hiz jaw....

ANd Revan iz really cool minded..... Thiz will be zure more difficult than defeating malak (Remember how deadly malak yuyo iz). Becauz windu iz cooler and more focuze. But thiz iz not the firzt form VII mazter than Revan actually encounter... It rezume how Deadly Revan iz...

Revan never looze a light zaber duel or force duel too (exept agzint the emperor)

I know than you are juzt kidding. But I'm zo zeriouz. You don't even realize than thiz iz a fair fight.... Exept than Revan will juzt demolizh windu.. Dooku win a duel againzt him... But Revan eeeerrrr yhea.... He iz a makazhi guy too exept than he never uze makazhi he clearly needn't. He can include all makazhi advantage in the other form XD. Revan iz a duelizt and warrior a fighter. eeer humhum.

you ARE ready* carthage?

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 14th, 2014 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Revan stomps Windu 10/10 via precog

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan stomps Windu 10/10 via precog

Not exactly pure precon.... Revan ztandard precon hiz reading and learning on the opponent mind while keeping a ztrong connexion to the force to anticipate the future, and uze hiz force zpeed that can alzo increze the zpeed of hiz mental abilitiez (he can zee fazter and think fazter). The zecondary precon act like pawn zuit, it act for him. (You know pawn do you remeber him?) Becauze form I and VII are a great problem for Revan ztandard precon. He uze a ztate of mind wich allow him to draw great connection to the force and lead hiz body and reflex, while letting hiz mind a bit clear, he don't have to over focuz on the battle (Like form I and VII pratitionner did)..... But it alzo lead him where the force want to lead him....

Revan Go on Jedi dooku and try to ztrike him down before than windu can with lucien.

But that'z really cloze..... Revan finaly underztand than kinetic iz the weaknezz of hiz opponent, thank to force knowledge and preco. And juzt break Dooku befor than Windu arrive. Then it'z done.

Team I get the initial edge... But thank to Revan ztrategy team II win.

Ha thiz iz Juzt Revan againzt windu?? Ho zo O.K...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Mace Windu

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 11:54 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

LMAO. That picture.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Windu

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

It'z a cloze fight.. No ztomp pozzible.

I'd like to zay than Revan win for the zame reazon than Dooku win agaiznt windu....

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 15th, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:22 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is Marco at his finest LMFAO

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 01:21 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I need photoshop

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You don't need photoshop for shit like this.

www.gimp.org/

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:07 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

And I can teach you how to inztall it on windowz.. I have GIMP on my windowz 7 there iz a nice tuto than I have followed to make GTK work on my computeur.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD9jdmtG1gM
But don't inztall the other program, inztead inztall GIMP.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:19 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by McP
Mace Windu

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Zure than windu yoda and dooku beat every ToR character in term of light zaber duel they are quazi invincible.. But In my opinion Revan ztill an exeption...

Even if hiz light zaber zequence left him greatly expozed for no reazon, becauze he uze hiz niman to zpam deadly force attack, becauze like Plagueiz he prefer uzing force attack, becauze it'z eazier for him, and it uze lezz ztamina...

Revan ztill thank to hiz previouz training a perfect cappable duelizt...

In my Opinion thiz fight iz a cloze one.... But Malak waz zomeone who love exploiting weaknezzez, zo Revan perzizt to excel in every catégory to be zure to not be betrayed again..

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 15th, 2014 at 02:57 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:52 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Windu

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 02:48 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

That was beautiful.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

Originally posted by Revanchiste
Zure than windu yoda and dooku beat every ToR character in term of light zaber duel they are quazi invincible.. But In my opinion Revan ztill an exeption...

Even if hiz light zaber zequence left him greatly expozed for no reazon, becauze he uze hiz niman to zpam deadly force attack, becauze like Plagueiz he prefer uzing force attack, becauze it'z eazier for him, and it uze lezz ztamina...

Revan ztill thank to hiz previouz training a perfect cappable duelizt...

In my Opinion thiz fight iz a cloze one.... But Malak waz zomeone who love exploiting weaknezzez, zo Revan perzizt to excel in every catégory to be zure to not be betrayed again..

WTF is up with all of those Zs? If the S key on your keyboard doesn't work, how did you create your username?

...Or did I miss something?

Last edited by Jinsoku Takai on Dec 30th, 2014 at 03:20 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Jinsoku Takai a Private Message Find more posts by Jinsoku Takai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Supposedly he broke it after he made his account.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 05:20 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote